• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
  • Yuki turned his head to Michael who was now storming off. His previous comment had been completely ignored, and now he was leaving? That made 12 including Alder... Skylar was right. 11 young trainers just strolling into enemy territory like that is pretty much asking for death, perhaps... perhaps they just go back to their lives in Jhoto. Maybe it's not worth it. Before Yuki could reasure himself of this idea a huge and great idea sprung to mind!

"The resort island of the coast of Olivine! There aren't any proven their but there are huge satellites. I think that's where the proven are! How, because they'd want us to believe that the island isn't monitored so nobody thinks the satellites belong to them." yuki stopped. Everyone stared. It was an idea but there was no prrof that this was the case... Yuki slumped on the floor in the ball.

"I'm out of ideas... Perhaps we give up."

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Yuki," Skylar smiled at him, then offered her hand so he could stand up. "We're not giving up. That was actually a great idea. Nobody would ever suspect them there. And what's the harm in checking?" There was a devilish glint in her eye. "We could go in disguises! If we just look like a bunch of wealthy folk going to the resort for a good time, we could sneak around and find out what we need!" She almost felt like jumping up and down in joy at the idea. "Of course, we'd need to keep our Pokemon tucked away and their pokeballs hidden. But what do you think?" she gave him a hopeful grin, and Espeon was released from Skylar's death grip as her trainer calmed down.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki grasped Skylar's hand and pulled himself up.

"Your right, it's worth trying, even if only one of us goes to Kanto, perhaps the rest of 'us' would get a better life here in Jhoto. Well I guess we ought to head to Olivine, but how would we head there without being noticed?"

"I have an idea!" Alder submerged from his current state of shock to join in with the discussions. He sent out his tauros, a strong looking bull pokémon and leaped onto it's back. "We can go through the cornfields to the east of here, anyone with me?" At this moment Yuki was stumped as none of his pokémon could run fast or fly... Or for that matter even carry him on his back. He turned his head to Skylar in his last plea for her help.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar noticed the pleading look on Yuki's face. She smirked and tapped her chin. "Now I wonder if I have a Pokemon big enough that's willing to carry two people on its back," she let out an exasperated sigh. "It would be extremely heroic and said Pokemon would be held in the highest of all honors..."
    Flygon was practically leaping up and down behind his trainer. "Fly! Flygon! Fly!" he yelped desperately, trying to get Skylar's attention. She winked at Yuki, then turned to the big green Pokemon. "You'd be willing to take us?" her mouth popped open in astonishment. "Flygon! Gon!" the Pokemon nodded his head quickly. Skylar shot Yuki a grin. "Well I guess that settles it! Flygon will happily give you a ride!"

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • New Plan

"Well, wherever you're going, you'll need these." Justin and Absol walked back into the room, Justin holding more guns in his hands. "It's obvious the proven know about us, so it's best not to go anywhere unarmed. And we might want to get going fast, I got these from some Guards that decided to come for backup." Justin dropped three guns in a pile then slung the fourth over his shoulder. "As far as getting to Olivine, the obvious, but slowest way, would be walking..." Justin looked at the ground as he thought.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki glanced at Justin before leaping onto Flygon's back, trying to give a hint. he caught one of the guns in is hand and inspected it closely. It was filled with some sort of pink liquid, but the bullets looked black, perhaps it's diluted in between or perhaps a chemical reaction with the air. He threw the long gun over his back. Although he hated guns from his experience they were incredibly effective, and whatever went into making these guns wasn't going to go to waste. Yuki chuckled at the thought of the safari zone. 'Bet that's where they get the easy pickings of pokémon.' he returned Riolu Amharos and Gallade to their pokéballs, and clinged on to Eevee who apparently like hights... We'll see.
    Flygon started hovering unexpectedly, and eevee was asleep. Huh. They continued to hover in the air before everyone had finished sorting everything out before they set off.

Ha theirs michael, yuki thought as the speed of the flygon seemed to push him back a bit. He turned to skylar who was appreciating the breeze in her own way. He smiled gingerly at her.

"This is great! I've never felt anything like this!" He then faced Flygon. "Thank's bud." e then whispered to him, which surely couldn't be heard by anyone else over the wind, "You shouldn't feel jealous, you're unique in your own way." The view continued to impress Yuki as they all lay low amongst the ground. The speeding pools, the blur of trees, this was spectacular. The landed at the cornfield and waited for everyone to catch up.

ElBurrito

Years
  • New Plan - Part 2

"Absol and I will take the ground then." Absol looked up at it's trainer and tilted it's head. "It's slower, but Guards are bound to see Flygon, so my pokemon and I can pick them off on the ground, good luck." Justin ducked as Flygon flew out of the room, then took off running with Absol right behind him.

"Well Absol, looks like we're going back into Goldenrod, just hope those guys stopped looking for us there." The two ran back into the alley where they saw the bus earlier. "Dang it... they've got Goldenrod on lockdown now, guess they know we're here." He stared at the wall for a second then grabbed a pokeball. "Haunter, go!" Haunter appeared and looked at its trainer. "Can you create a distraction so we can get out of here?" Haunter nodded and flew off. After a few seconds an explosion was heard, people started yelling, Guards started running. Justin popped his head out from the alley and saw the department store on fire, then saw Haunter fly out one of the windows. "That's not what I meant....but it works." Justin and his pokemon ran out of the city and headed for Ecruteak.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    Michael Sheranto- Speed
    Michael was storming through over to Olivine City when he saw a forest. He then looked up to see Flygon? He had a closer look when he realised it was Skylar and Yuki who were flying around over to Olivine too with an eevee. "Hmm. They want a race? I will give them one." Michael said cheekily. He went over to a river which he knew went through to Olivine and sent out Kingdra. "Hey there buddy! I wanna race some people so you got to help me." Kingdra looked at Michael and said "King, King!" happily. From that reply Michael hopped onto Kingdra'sback and raced off. He was speeding through the river where he noticed loads of cool and interesting pokemon that could swim along with him. Suddenly there was trouble, there was an island right in the middle and Kingdra couldn't stop! "Ice Beam!"Michael yelled as the Seahorse pokemon shot a bitter cold beam which mad a ramp for them to use. They sped up it shooting in the air seeing Yuki, Michael gleemed "We're winning!" as he sped through the forest at heart's desire.
    It was brilliant

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
    Years
  • Derek Stonemason - Inside Rocket HQ

Derek nodded to Tabris, and said, "Well... It's been a crazy last five minutes... But I think we're taking off for a raid or something. Wanna come?" Derek shouted this last question to Tabris as he raced over to where another trainer was holding out guns. He took one of these, and took out a great ball. It was the same as any other one, except for the contents. He opened it, and before him stood Blaze the mighty Charizard. Derek turned back to Tabris and said, "If you need a ride, you can hop on, byt try to hurry!"

He said this because the Flygon was already taking off, heading for the outside. Blaze shifted uneasily, looking up at the blue sky. He hadn't flown outside in years, lest someone see him, which seemed to reflect itself in his eagerness now.

"Almost, buddy. Almost." Derek said, patting the fire dragon's back as he did so, waiting for Tabris.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    With Espeon in her pokeball, Skylar hopped onto Flygon's back. Yuki and Eevee were seated behind them. "Ready Flygon?" she murmured, grabbing hold of his antennae. "Gon! Gon!" The dragon Pokemon lifted up and hovered for a moment, then shot off at an extreme speed. Skylar laughed and held on tighter as the view below them became a blur. She couldn't remember the last time she'd ridden Flygon. It was great; the wind whipping through her hair and the musically tone coming from his wings. She smiled. Thr musical sound produced from Flygon's wings was a special attribute that all Flygon had. It wasnt very loud, but it was still very pretty.
    Skylar looked down as she noticed Michael on his Kingdra come flying past them. What the..? she frowned and narrowed her eyes. "Flygon, let's go!" she shouted. The green Pokemon, pumped up from Yuki's words, flapped his wings faster. His trainer's grip tightened on his antennae. They arrived with a whoosh as they hit the ground by the cornfield. Dust clouded around them.
    Skylar coughed and patted her Pokemon's neck. "Thanks buddy," she smiled, then slid to the ground. She turned her head to Yuki. "Need help getting down?"

ElBurrito

Years
  • New Pokemon

Nearing Ecruteak city, Justin looked down at Absol, "At this rate, we probably won't get there as soon as everyone else.", "Sol" Absol said in agreement. Justin stopped, actually I think I know where we can get a pokemon that can get us there faster...". The two walked up to the Ecruteak gym and looked inside, "Nobody here, guess we're out of luck for obtaining a pokeball..." Justin looked around the city, trying to figure out what to do. "Oh well, we can figure out how to hide it when we get to Olivine, besides we're close to the route, if we're lucky we'll find a herd of Tauros."

They walked around the city, looking for the path to Route 38. Finally getting there they stopped and looked at the route before them, "No sign of any Tauros, looks like more walking for us." After about an hour of walking Justin stopped and held his hand up for Absol to stop. "You hear that?" The two walked over and knelt behind some bushes. "Our lucky day Absol, a herd of Tauros." Justin's smile quickly went away once he realized how difficult getting one would be. "Now to figure out how to get one away from the herd..." Absol layed down as Justin sat there thinking.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • "Nope I'm fine." Yuki hadn't noticed Michael and the Kingdra. They were now very close to olivine, just through this cornfield was the city in all it's glory, then the harbour, then the island, then the lighthouse, then Kanto? It seemed easy. Perhaps they were in for something more. Yuki hopped of the Flygon and woke eevee up, who seemed startled for a moment. Poor thing missed the show. He couldn't see anything past the corn, and he thought it would be best to wait for everyone to gather up. Was Michael even coming? Alder and his tauros skidded to a stop. Tauros was returned to is pokéball and Alder greeted them all with a smile.

"Some people go to extreme lengths for their desires." He laughed but as usual nobody joined him. Now the three waited for the rest to arrive.

ElBurrito

Years
  • New Pokémon - Part 2

Justin released his pokemon. "Alright here's the plan, Marowak, throw your bonemerang at a Tauros to get it away from the herd, Haunter scare the others away from it. Absol, faint attack and razor wind, and-" Justin stopped as his pokemon started backing away, "What?" Marowak pointed behind Justin, who turned around to see a Tauros staring at him. The Tauros scraped it's foot on the ground and prepared to charge, "New plan!" Justin returned his pokemon, "Run!"

Justin and Absol took off running, Tauros and it's herd not far behind. Justin facepalmed himself "Duh! Haunter's hypnosis!" Justin threw a pokeball into the air, "Haunter! Put these Tauros to sleep!" Haunter flew infront of the charging herd and use hypnosis. "Good job, return!" Justin took a rope out of his backpack then tied it around a Tauros' horns. "You push I'll pull?" Absol gave him an annoyed look then got behind Tauros. "Hey, this is the best we can do at the moment, I don't want to wake this thing up around it's herd.

After about 10 minutes of dragging Tauros, it woke up and started to freak out. "Woah! Woah! Calm down!" Justin tried his hardest to keep ahold of the rope. The Tauros stopped bucking and stared Justin in the eye. "Look, I need to get to Olivine fast, there are some bad people and I need to stop them, can you give me a ride?" The Tauros just looked at him and huffed. "Sol Absol Ab" Absol stomped it's feet as it talked to Tauros, who rolled his eyes then knelt down. "Thanks a lot Tauros" Justin climbed onto Tauros. "Let's go!" Tauros stampeded down the path, Absol running alongside it. What am I going to do with this thing once I get there? Justin thought as he held onto Tauros' horns to keep from falling off.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar looked across the cornfields, lost in thought. How easy would it be to just hop on Flygon's back and fly to Kanto? She sighed and wrung her hands together, then looked at Yuki. His Eevee was in his arms. The sight reminded her of how she and Espeon used to be before the purple Pokemon had evolved. Espeon had always been there for her...All of her Pokemon had. If she could, she'd just give Flygon her bag of pokeballs and order him to fly to Kanto with them. No Pokemon deserved the treatment that they were getting in Johto.
    Skylar sat down on a rock and Flygon moved beside her. He nudged her with his nose, a concerned look on his face. Skylar gave him a half-hearted smile, then looked down the path to see who would be arriving next.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2017
    Michael Sheranto- Regrouping
    Michael sped till he got to the cornfields but it wasn't what he planned. His Kingdra went too fast and crashed into some rocks so it was in terrible pain. Michael gave it a smile and then picked it up using the Metagross he just sent out. They went through the cornfields to see Alder, Yuki and Skylar stood there. "Hi guys! Sorry for being mean Yuki!" Michael said happily. "I need your help because my Kingdra has crashed into some rocks and is in terrible pain. Nice Eevee by the way" Looking around he saw Skylar looking at Yuki thinking of something. Probably when her Espeon was an Eevee as Yuki was holding his clutched together in his hands. Michael decided to try start a conversation "Do you know where everyone is?" Michael waited for a reply whilst looking at his unlucky unfortunate Kingdra.

Years
  • Tabris-Plan of Action (In Motion)

Tabris listened to Derek's question while following slowly towards Justin who was handing out guns. He didn't take one, however. "I guess." Tabris answered, but didn't really sound entirely sure of it. He then called his sister over to join them. "How are we supos-" Tabris was cut off as Derek sent out his Charizard. "If you need a ride, you can hop on, but try to hurry!" Derek announced. Not wasting any time, being that the other trainers had already progressed out in their own way. He took the dirty great ball from his sister returning the Flareon.

Snease didn't have a pokeball so she instread latched onto her trainer's back. "Think he can carry three people?" Tabris asked Derek looking back over to Tsuya. Niether she nor Tabris were very big, so it didn't seem like the orange dragon would have too much trouble with the extra baggage.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
    Years
  • Derek Stonemason - Leaving

Blaze brought his large head down to Tabris' level, and glared at him with one narrowed eye the size of a dinner plate. He growled slightly, as though to say that he could carry much more than a few humans. Derek grinned, patting Blaze on the head, and said, "Don't worry, I think we should be good." This got him a snort from Blaze who rolled his eyes as he brought his head back up.

Derek quickly helped Tabris and his sister onto Blaze's back, just above the wing joints, before climbing up himself. He had just gotten seated when Blaze shot out of the cavern and into the air, the initial velocity almost knocking him over. He had Tabris and his sister in front of him, so he didn't think that they would have it as bad, but Derek still felt giddy from the initial rush. Tetra, who was behind Derek, grabbed onto his shoulders, steadyin him. Once they were clear above the city, Blaze stopped for a moment.

Everyone hold on... Tetra said, and there was just enough time to do so before Blaze shot off in the direction of Olivine city, doing a few loops and twirls in the process. However, Derek knew he was holding back, as none of the movements were enough to lift anyone out of their seat.

It was a few minutes of flying before the came to a cornfield where the other trainers were, and Blaze landed, seeing the Flygon from before. This kicked up a bit of dust, but they were far enough away from the others as to not hit them with it. Derek dismounted, falling a few feet to the ground, and began helping Tabris, his sister, and Tetra get down from his Pokemon's shoulders.

Once everyone was sake on solid ground, Derek returned Blaze to his Pokeball, and began approaching the others from the League that had come here. He waved a bit, but stopped to put his arm around Tetra's shoulders.

Years
  • Tabris-To the Moon!

Snease screeched as the dragon Pokemon took to the sky. It wasn't one of fear, but excitement. None of the trio had ever flown before so it was an obvious rush for them all. Tsuya was surprisingly calm though the wind in her face made it difficult for her small lungs to take in much air. She watched the blurred view the best she could. Tabris due to the altitude started to fade out again.

It wasn't long until Derek's Charizard landed next to the other trainers, but not too close that it didn't require a short walk. Derek proceeded to help everyone down before returning his Pokemon. Tsuya muttered her "thank you" just in time. Tabris wabbled over werily, to the rest of the group, Snease dropped off his shoulders leaping happily. It was obvious she enjoyed skytime. "Thanks...uh..." Tabris hadn't introduced himself to anybody, and didn't even know the boy's name. "...Man." He finished.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Flygon's eyes narrowed at the Charizard that had landed, bringing with him Derek, Tysua, and Tabris. He felt a little bit competitive toward the other dragon-like Pokemon. Skylar touched his head to put him at ease. She turned to look at Michael. "I don't have any potions or anything," she said, though she knew this to be a lie deep down. There were potions in her bag, but she'd stolen them for her Pokemon in case they got hurt in battle. Maybe she was being selfish, or maybe it was a smart move on her part, she didnt know. She glanced at Derek, Tysua, and Tabris as they arrived.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki didn't respond to any of the coming trainers. There were 7 including Alder. It seemed no one else was coming. e released his other three pokémon, ampharos gallade and riolu, and then took the first steps into the corn alone out of the way of the rest. He knew that this would be the eight of the conversation now, 'oh he's going without us now,' he didn't care much, he just wanted to get somewhere. He thought about his dad, how much sorrow will be in his eyes. He didn't want to call him as the thought of his depression alone brought shivers down Yuki's spine. No Yuki had to be with him for that moment. He turned back but corn stretched in front of his face. He had only walked about 10 metres in and could only slightly hear the others talk. He put his arm around ampharos and together they walked down the road. Gallade carried riolu and eevee on each arm above the corn to avoid it hitting their faces.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back