• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Zitu [über, January 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
  • I'm loving the screenshots, Ray. This is looking very promising in the early stages. You really need to pause your game before snapping shots though. ;D

I look forward to the next update...and the first beta. XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • =D Ray! Awesome looking Hack you have.

Oh, and i agree with you and Zel, confusing caves are a must, and having a bit too high of levels can't be that bad, just better to train up with! >.<

So how many gyms you plan on having? Just the basic 8? I think you should try and mix it up, and have like, a gym for all 17 types =P

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Nice man but the rather scanty maps, changes palettes and tiles and side mas well
    Scanty maps? Palette changes? Those do not necessarily make a hack.

I'm loving the screenshots, Ray. This is looking very promising in the early stages. You really need to pause your game before snapping shots though. ;D

I look forward to the next update...and the first beta. XD
    Thanks Fuz, I appreciate your support. And I think I did pause for most of them :\

But yeah, I'm looking forward to the next update too. It should be soon enough I guess.

=D Ray! Awesome looking Hack you have.

Oh, and i agree with you and Zel, confusing caves are a must, and having a bit too high of levels can't be that bad, just better to train up with! >.<

So how many gyms you plan on having? Just the basic 8? I think you should try and mix it up, and have like, a gym for all 17 types =P
    Thanks =D

Yah, I hope it's kinda confusing, cause there are some unnecessary pathways - but that means it'll be more of a pain than a challenge =P

I'm just gonna have the original 8 gyms, but some of the leader's are questionable.

Patrick Bateman

G L O R I A
    Years
  • This is starting to look pretty rad. The maps are looking righteous, and the trainers are ok, although the male's right arm looks a little funny, but nothing to cry about. Overall I'd say it's looking like something to keep an eye on. Go get 'em tiger.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Yah, I hope it's kinda confusing, cause there are some unnecessary pathways - but that means it'll be more of a pain than a challenge =P

I'm just gonna have the original 8 gyms, but some of the leader's are questionable.

Pains hurt >.< don't make it painful, j/kj/k painful and confusing are teh samething too me, unless its real pain >.<

What do you mean by 'questionable'?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Gah, I wasn't gonna update this post till I had something more substantial to show, but oh well. And I think I'll save the best news to last ...

This is starting to look pretty rad. The maps are looking righteous, and the trainers are ok, although the male's right arm looks a little funny, but nothing to cry about. Overall I'd say it's looking like something to keep an eye on. Go get 'em tiger.
    Thanks dude, I appreciate your support.

As for the trainers, I have just redesigned them :3 Nothing to flashy in my opinion, but they definitely look like trainers now.

And I will get 'em XD

Pains hurt >.< don't make it painful, j/kj/k painful and confusing are teh samething too me, unless its real pain >.<

What do you mean by 'questionable'?
    I was wondering the same thing, Kyle.

What does 'questionable' mean, Ray? XD
    Well, I dunno how many of you have actually read Pokemon Special/Adventures, but some of the gym leaders are actually working for Team Rocket.

That's basically what I plan to implement into my game, just to spruce up the story and add a bit of depth to it. And besides, the games are kinda based off the manga, so why not ^_^

Pokémon Zitu [über, January 2007]

Rationale: Pretty great mapping shows great utilisation of the FireRed default tileset. Good job so far! You deserved it in my opinion, and it's nothing to think I'm being biased about. This is an appealing hack, which shows signs of being well planned out. Well done!

*does happy dance*

Well this is unexpected ^^ Thanks for recognising what effort I have put in so far. This is definitely a source of encouragement for me in terms of future development, especially considering how much more I want to show everyone.

Thanks ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, Ray, I'm as shocked as you with the prize... (Even though shocked in a good manner^^)
    Then, let's hope to see more stuff soon, I was having my doubts about the hack, it got inactive pretty quick...

Good luck with it! Oh!, I'd love to see more of your nice sprites... jaja! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    congrats ray z nice hack you got there especially the screens they look...sorta graphical XD
    hehe thanks man, I appreciate it.

Hey, Ray, I'm as shocked as you with the prize... (Even though shocked in a good manner^^)
    Then, let's hope to see more stuff soon, I was having my doubts about the hack, it got inactive pretty quick...

Good luck with it! Oh!, I'd love to see more of your nice sprites... jaja! :D
    It better be in a good way =P

I wasn't inactive, just doing the smaller tasks like text editing and so on.

And so yeah, the new trainers should be here tomorrow.

Thanks ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, I haven't been here in quite a while, but one thing's for sure that this hack is still active and that you're dedicated to it, thus earned yourself an über award . Good job! :)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    CONGRATULATIONS [RAY.Z]! You got the uber award, yay. I thought you was inactive a bit but shame on me for thinking that:P Keep it up bud congrats again!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well, I haven't been here in quite a while, but one thing's for sure that this hack is still active and that you're dedicated to it, thus earned yourself an über award . Good job! :)
    Thanks man ^_^

CONGRATULATIONS [RAY.Z]! You got the uber award, yay. I thought you was inactive a bit but shame on me for thinking that:P Keep it up bud congrats again!
    YES! Shame on you! XDD

Thanks man, I appreciate your support ^_^

*Pops out of the cake.* Congrats sweetie for getting the uber award! =3 You deserved it! ^0^
    Awww, you ruined the cake :<

Oh well, thanks :3

Now, as I said I would ... TEH KNEW TWAINERZ =P
    Pokémon Zitu [über, January 2007]

Yah, nothing to spiffy. But at least now they look like trainers ;p

Hmm, tomorrow if I ain't too busy, I should have some new sceenies up. It's been a while :<

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Good... I like them! (now the girl has not that "oh, you're so cutey!" attitude, and I'm happy for it XD)

Too bad I couldn't come to post her after Jeremy, you just ruined my joke... :disappoin :laugh:

Good luck man, let's see what other things you've been doing! Enjoy your über!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Congrats for the über award and your mod position. :D

I like "teh knew twainerz". They're cool.

Post more stuff now soon.

Enrico Marini

Resident Evil Hacker
    Years
  • Nice trainers. I like how you've changed from the old ones to the new ones, especially how the Boy/Girl are similarly coloured.

Looks like this hack will be interesting.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Those new trainer sprites are perfect Ray Z, and how they have matching outfits and appearance...it's much better than those 'street-dancers' (honestly, those osprites you had before looked like hip-hop dancers)! :D I love the green/lime clothes they have - it's swell. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back