• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Zitu [über, January 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Good... I like them! (now the girl has not that "oh, you're so cutey!" attitude, and I'm happy for it XD)

Too bad I couldn't come to post her after Jeremy, you just ruined my joke... :disappoin :laugh:

Good luck man, let's see what other things you've been doing! Enjoy your über!
    But I like cute girls :<

hehehe, well that's why you should come here more often.

That, and to see the hacks progress =P

Congrats for the über award and your mod position. :D

I like "teh knew twainerz". They're cool.

Post more stuff now soon.
    heheh thanks for both man, I appreciate it.

Heh, I somehow knew that people would prefer the new design.

And more stuff is coming soon now. XD

Nice trainers. I like how you've changed from the old ones to the new ones, especially how the Boy/Girl are similarly coloured.

Looks like this hack will be interesting.
    Thanks for your comments man, I appreciate it ^^

This hack is interesting, thankyouverymuch XDD

Those new trainer sprites are perfect Ray Z, and how they have matching outfits and appearance...it's much better than those 'street-dancers' (honestly, those osprites you had before looked like hip-hop dancers)! :D I love the green/lime clothes they have - it's swell. ;)
    hehhe thanks for your comments as well =]

Why didn't everyone just say before that they didn't like the older trainers? ;<

Well anywho, as I promised, knew scweenies! These are from the forth city you'll visit, Litor City. It's one of the several coastal settlements that you shall visit.

Pokémon Zitu [über, January 2007]

Just follow the sand onwards to Suna Beach ...

Yah, the gym might be a bit irritating to get too, considering that you have to head north along the peninsular, and then back down to get to the gym.

Well yeah, that's it for this update. Now to get back to the cosmetic elements of the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    That's some pretty neat sweenies you got there! :D Also, I hope I don't get lost finding my way to the gym! :P Good job, and keep at it, and maybe you're score yourself another award! ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Don't you mean "scweenies" or something? "Sweenies" reminds me of swans. :x

Great screenshots, I can't wait for more soon.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice screens Ray, once again. Ehhmmm... Considering you are a good spriter (even you became a mod there, haha!), will you try to make their OWs before a possible release? (Let's see your imaginative answer... XD)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That's some pretty neat sweenies you got there! :D Also, I hope I don't get lost finding my way to the gym! :P Good job, and keep at it, and maybe you're score yourself another award! ;)
    hehe thanks man. And nah, it's a pretty simple path, it just forces you to battle some trainers.. Thanks for the support ^^

Don't you mean "scweenies" or something? "Sweenies" reminds me of swans. :x

Great screenshots, I can't wait for more soon.
    Damn you >O You pointed out a typo in a word that doesn't even exist XD *edit's post*

Thanks man, hopefully I'll show some more soon.

Bravo, nice demonstrations~

Jerake says hi to your lovely hacking efforts~
    Thanks man~

Razz says hi back~

Nice screens Ray, once again. Ehhmmm... Considering you are a good spriter (even you became a mod there, haha!), will you try to make their OWs before a possible release? (Let's see your imaginative answer... XD)
    Thanks zel!

:3 hehehe, as a matter of fact, I already have the OW's for the female trainer done. And once I get the male OW's done (damn hair >O ), I'll display them here in a cheap lil rotating animation ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Heh, thanks Giovanni for your support. And no worries about congratulating me, I'll be a mod for a while, so you can praise me whenever you want =P

Anywho, not much in terms of an update today, cept a lil piece of fan art (I know, I'm as shocked as you are!)

Male trainer with a Cyndaquil

Anywho, this awesome piece of art was drawn up by my buddy ol' pal Chad AKA Steampunk on PC's IRC chat. It was just something he randomly decided to do, and I'm thankful for it ^^

Oh, and I guess I should explain the Cyndaquil. Well, if you looked at my dev blog, you'd know why Chad drew one, but I'll just say here that the starter's are those from the Johto region.

The starter's are those from the Johto region ^^

Damn that drawing was good. I really need to do something with it ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Wow... He's really one slim-big-headed guy, isn't he? Probably it's Chad's style... But I see it a bit disproportioned O.o, thus really being different as the usual Pokémon anime style (or games, or etc.). Well, I guess if the game wants to be different, it may be a good addition, but... I'll hear other guys opinion...

Also, I went to the Blog... Boy, it sure is so lonely there! XD

Patrick Bateman

G L O R I A
    Years
    Wow... He's really one slim-big-headed guy, isn't he?

I blame the Powerpuff Girls, Gloomy Bear, a Marvin the Martian bobblehead a friend of mine had in fourth grade and various works of contemporary artists using toys as their medium.

Uh I know I've already said it buuuuut, I'm really flattered you liked it. And if I didn't find your new sprites particularly rad then there'd have been no inspiration for it so I guess it's my way of saying I like your work? Anyways keep up the good work.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Well done for getting Uber, but seriously, i don't get these ranks and that for hacking. Lol.
    1 question, did you edit any tiles? or are they all FR/LG tiles?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    That drawing by your friend (and I credit him :) ) is a neat little on, though I agree with Zel his head is inflated and he's just so skinny. :D Well, it's cool you have a fanart for your hack. That Cyndaquil was pretty swell though. Well, don't give up this hack, and have fun hacking it! ;)

P.S. Were you always mod? Well, congrats with receiving such prestigous position. ;D

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    well [ray.z] I forgot to congratulate you on winning uber for January 07 well awesome hack by the way

phshfe

OLD MAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Looks Great

Looks great,
    Very interesting Map layouts, Nice tiles

Keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well thanks for your comments everyone, I appreciate the support. It inspires me to continue working upon this hack.

Unfortunately though, I haven't been focusing on this hack as of late. I still plan on working upon it, but I guess any development will be slowed down due to school.

Amachi how did you change the town's name?
    Uhh, AdvanceMap. It isn't all that hard to find.

Hmm, well I guess I could show you all the trainer OW's in a cheap lil animation =p

Enjoy!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Finally you showed up, Ray! (Hope you don't mind, I'll call you Ray, since it's shorter, I'm even lazy to write names... XD)

Yeah, the OWs look good. I just hope you are ready to face the challenge of make them walk, run, fish, and so on, and so on... :P

Maybe modding has affected the hack's development? It could be... :(

Anyway, I still say good luck to you, I wish you the best for your hack and your "hearing recovery" (For the rest of the people, wonder what I'm talking about...? Ehehe... ;))

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Finally you showed up, Ray! (Hope you don't mind, I'll call you Ray, since it's shorter, I'm even lazy to write names... XD)

Yeah, the OWs look good. I just hope you are ready to face the challenge of make them walk, run, fish, and so on, and so on... :P

Maybe modding has affected the hack's development? It could be... :(

Anyway, I still say good luck to you, I wish you the best for your hack and your "hearing recovery" (For the rest of the people, wonder what I'm talking about...? Ehehe... ;))
    hehehe, I wasn't exactly gone XD (just lazy, even lazier than you =P) And calling me Ray is fine, I've said so before XDD;

Ugh, I don't think I'm ready to face that challenge yet (it's the damn hair XD), but I'll get them done soon enough I guess.

Hmm, I tend to get distracted pretty easily, so I'd say modding is just one small thing in a list of possible contributing factors XDD;

And thanks for your support man, I appreciate it you lil stalker XD;;

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I'm your stalker, telling how nice this hack is, congrats for the uber award.

Hope this hack gets unique, as the point of rom hacking ;P

All the best for the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back