• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémorph Medieval: TSS (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    SUs are closed. When open, SUs go in this (OOC) thread.

Pokémorph Medieval: The Scattered Shards​

Main thread along with rules, info and areas is found here~

--------------------------

Accepted Players

First Snow - Mitchell
    - Ralts (male) aged 16
    Shards: 0

New2 - Diiju - Larvitar (male) aged 17

The Jewel Of Life - Flavia Cornelius
    - Riguree/Elgyem (female) aged 17

Garet - Jolim E. Winchester - Absol (male) aged 25

Wolf In The Rain - Felix Ehko - Pikachu (male) aged 17
    Shards: 1

Pheonix987 - Alana "Alan" Seythiria - Cyndaquil (female) aged 12
    Shards: 1

Raikiri - Raymond Cromwell - Rhyhorn (male) aged 25
    Shards: 3

Sandeon - Farin - Eevee (male) aged 15

Ash_Ketchum123 - Hiroshi Teijii - Dratini (male) aged 16

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
  • Work in progress for now. Will finish. Finished.

Name: Jolim E. Winchester

Appearance: Jolim stands at about 5'7". His left eye is sky-blue, and his right eye is missing. A diagonal scar runs across the right eye-place, which is covered by a wide-ish black bandana that wraps around the head. His hair, also black, is straight and cut short. Jolim is tanned from being in the sun. His build is mostly wiry, with the added bonuses of a Pokemorph.
    Jolim's outfit often includes a gray belted tunic, black leggings, and a cloak colored by patches of green and brown. He almost always wears a pair of brown leather boots made for rougher terrain.

History:
    Born in Blackthorn, Jolim was the only kid in his family. His father was a respected veteran warrior who'd assisted the Order of Celebi at times. At roughly around ten years old, Jolim was put to work around the house by his parents, often helping with yard-work. This helped Jolim grow up to be hard-working and, when he was old enough for it, well-exercised.

Roughly around the age of fifteen, Jolim began his training as one of Blackthorn's warriors. He did pretty well, too, specializing with double-edged swords and bows. A few years later, when Blackthorn was raided by a band of raiders(?), Jolim recklessly ran into the fray to help fight them off. A slash from a sword soon put him temporarily out of commission. Several months later, after recuperating from the wound, Jolim began training to compensate for his missing eye.

Some weeks after his re-training began, Jolim was helping a team of men clear up the wreckage of a house when he abruptly morphed into an Absol. Some of the men were shocked, and the others were ready to whack him outta existence. After a discussion, in which Blackthorn's leader(s) was/were involved, Jolim was able to remain in Blackthorn. Some villagers wanted him to be watched all the time, but several weeks passed before Jolim morphed again. This second time, though, he was able to tell the residents of Blackthorn, after becoming a human again, of a storm that was coming.

After that time, Jolim's training included adjusting for his missing right eye and honing his newfound ability, which he has recently begun to use in his human form, to foretell when the next local natural disaster will occur.

Personality: Jolim seems to have inherited his eagle-eye vision and alertness from his father. He is usually calm and not easily angered. Despite everything about the discovery of him being a Pokemorph, Jolim can generally get along with other people in his company. Negative emotions and comments and such about human Pokemorphs tend to make him irritated (the aforementioned Pokemorphs didn't choose to be 'morphs, did they?), as well as unfriendly teasing and such about his missing eye.

Weakness: First of all, the absence of his right eye obviously limits Jolim's field of vision, mostly anything directly to the right.
    In one of her recent attacks, the Dragon Pokemorph Claire was, so it seemed, responsible for the death of Jolim's father. Since then, he's been somewhat...obsessed with bringing Hironori's daughter to justice.

Weapon: The longsword(?) of Jolim's father. The double-edged blade was made through pattern welding. The hilt is wrapped in a layer of leather dyed gray. The pommel is adorned by a fingernail-sized tiger's-eye gemstone.
    Jolim also carries a shortbow(?) and a quiver of arrows.

Pokémon form: Absol. Like his human form, Jolim's right eye is missing; the eye-covering bandana remains in this form, for whatever obscure reason.

RP sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's alright to be a pokémon that doesn't evolve. You'll simply get stronger and stronger when you collect more shards, instead of transforming into a more evolved pokémon.

Good to see that not all characters are orphaned teenagers ^^
    *shot for being guilty*

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Name: Farin

Appearance: Farin is short for his age, he's about 4'8''. He has long red hair that goes down to his shoulder blades and he normally wears it in a ponytail bound back with a 4 inch length of rope. He has abnormal burnt orange eyes and a childish face. He has a baggy brown tunic and simple baggy tan pants. He likes to wear loose clothing because he doesn't like to wear clothes and the baggier the better. And because his dislike of clothes he doesn't wear shoes or other additional clothing such as hats or gloves, except for the necklace with the red stone on it (fire stone). And he can't seem to lose the Pokémon ears no matter how hard he tries.

History: When he was born he was deemed a monster and bad luck by his parents and was left in the surrounding area of temple fortress and was found by a yellow dog like Pokémon, Jolteon. Jolteon raised him up and even found him clothes for when he is human. But then one day a harsh snow storm came in and it looked like they weren't going to make it, they where freezing and all of the meat was frozen solid.

But at the last hour possible Jolteon showed Farin a necklace with a red stone that appeared to have a flame inside it. Jolteon nudged the necklace to Farin who put it on. A bright light flashed and Farin felt warm. He looked himself over but only found that his ears had changed from brown to red. He changed into Pokémon form and found he was now a Flareon, he lit a small fire and defrosted the stored meat and they made it through the winter.

But a day did come, when he was about 14, when a group of hunters where out and encountered them. He felt weird about their presents though, they felt powerful. But they weren't out there for a couple of Stantler. They chased Jolteon and Farin for hours, but in the end, they got Jolteon and thought Farin was too much of a hassle to try and kill.

Ever since then he has been seeking out the presents of whatever it was that the hunters had.

Personality: He acts very much like a dog. All of his moods are in highs and lows. If he is happy then he is super happy and if he is sad, he is super sad. But overall He tends to be happy. He strives to protect people as Jolteon did for him and puts himself in danger for others safety. He has a strong bond involving loyalty, and since Jolteon left he has no loyalties. With Jolteon, he never left his side and always believed in his judgment.

Weakness: He hates water and even before he was a Flareon, as an Eevee. He also, as said in his personality, he throws himself out for others even when he doesn't know them.

Weapon: When the hunters left they forgot some of their supplies, he took a short sword, arrows, and a bow that they left. Although he has only yet used them for hunting food.

Pokémon form: Flareon, other than wearing the necalase with the fire stone, nothing.

RP sample:
    Spoiler:

There! Done. Fingers crossed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm pretty sure I've stated somewhere that you can't be an evolved pokémon. Perhaps you can be an Eevee and still have the necklace, and when you really need it, or collect some more jewel shards, you'll be able to morph into a Flareon instead of an Eevee easier and easier?

And I won't evaluate until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, since people will get some more time to post their SUs~

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I have a single question before I really write my history section: Where would those of Caucasian descent come from? For the most part, the Pokemon world (and the Inuyasha world) is influenced by Japanese culture and since I am terrible at creating such names, I am limited to creating white names. So, being my typical rebellious self I have began construction of a character with him being Caucasian. So I wanted to know where he would logically come from before I make up stuff lol. Such as a different region or city.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Oh. >.< Sorry.. yeah what you said.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have a single question before I really write my history section: Where would those of Caucasian descent come from? For the most part, the Pokemon world (and the Inuyasha world) is influenced by Japanese culture and since I am terrible at creating such names, I am limited to creating white names. So, being my typical rebellious self I have began construction of a character with him being Caucasian. So I wanted to know where he would logically come from before I make up stuff lol. Such as a different region or city.
    Hm, aren't you a detailed one *Conway puts up his glasses*

You could always look here for something to your liking, or you could say he or his parents came from a distant land. It's not impossible.

Oh. >.< Sorry.. yeah what you said.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    No worries~

EDIT: Uh, I realize you all have probably made up ideas for your characters already, but bonus points for making female characters! Because, there's a lack of them.

I'm almost thinking of changing my own, since I'm responsible for one of the male orphans... If you somehow can avoid making your character an orphan, it's a bonus point too ^^'

Because.

Last edited:

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years

Name: Alana "Alan" (what she prefers to be called) Seythria

Appearance: Alana is slightly tall for her age, reaching 5'4. Her weight is 90 lb, and she is slightly bronzed, a result from a swim too many. Her black, shoulder-length hair always stays unruly. Some strands in front of her face are goldish-blonde. Her eyes are ruby red. Alana's face is slightly heart-shaped. Her legs also seem a bit too long for her body. She is slightly, very slightly ripped, also from swimming. There is a slightly long scar on her left arm, and she is reluctant to talk about it, although she doesn't seem to mind other people seeing her other scratches/small scars around her body (*ahem* you know what I mean.).

Alana usually sports her favorite clothes: simple long-sleeved shirt, light jacket and long pants. Her outfit while travelling is a dark red long-sleeve shirt, partly covered by her black jacket which was sown by her mother herself. (Do not make Alana part with it, you will be in the path of a maverick who will try to kill you with her weapon. Don't say I didn't warn you, although it would make a rather amusing filler...) She also sports black, loose long pants that almost drag to the ground, something that Alana seems to be annoyed about, yet never fixes. On both of her hands, she has black gloves that had the finger parts ripped out (I doubt that people made fingerless gloves in the medieval era…), and on her neck, a slightly long silver necklace that looks like a tube; it will hold her shards later on. A leather belt on her waist is also a holder for her weapon.

History: Alana was born in a slightly poor family, the father being a carpenter, while the mother hunted. For most of her early life, she was educated in the ways of housekeeping by her mother. Later on, her parents were forced to admit that Alana was much better at more physical activities, such as…hunting food.

One day, a few months after Alana's eighth birthday (her present was a necklace, given to her by her mother.), the mother took out a staff and handed it to a bemused Alana. When Alana tugged at her mother's pants to ask what this was all about, she took out a whip and told Alana to follow her. They travelled through a forest, which teemed of Wild Pokemon, and came across a Zigzagoon. Her mom told her to see what she was doing, and Alana nodded. That day was the first time she ever saw a Pokemon getting killed. Alana thought it was slightly terrifying, the way her mother just killed it with a single "WHACK" on its face. It was much different from her mother carrying a pelt and a slab of meat home. This seemed wrong.

Seeing the expression on Alana's face, her mother went to comfort her, and also told her to toughen up, for she would have to do this later on. They went deeper into the woods, and found another Zigzagoon, who in turn, saw them and the pelt on Alana's shoulder. It charged towards Alana, and she managed to dodge to her right just in time to avoid a fatal wound. However, she received a long scar from the Zigzagoon, and crumpled onto the ground, hurting. The Zigzagoon turned and charged towards her again, but this time, Alana made up her mind to stop being such a naïve pussy. She bashed the point of her staff into the Zigzagoon's nose as hard as she could with her right hand, and the Zigzagoon lay upon the ground, dead. After a few moments of panting and feeling the energy sapping out of her, Alana's mother quickly carried her and brought her back to the village. She immediately went to the village's nurse, who concocted a potion that treated Alana in no time.

After that incident, Alana trained more with a staff, and killed more Pokemon for food. She was slightly furious of herself for being severely wounded by a Zigzagoon. That made Alana focus more on her fighting than anyone else. After a few weeks of Alana fighting with the staff, she decided that she herself wasn't up to squat, and began to train in martial arts, which was taught by her mother. What Alana got on her tenth birthday was something that she wanted or a very long time: a staff of her very own. It was made of wood, and, to her delight, a secret compartment that had a knife in it. Of course, seeing the knife, Alana knew that she absolutely had to be worthy enough to weld that weapon, so she trained with it, too. During this whole period of time, Alana's mother and father were astonished at her determination to be strong.

Alana soon learned about the joys of swimming, and went often to the river to swim with her friends. Once, when a village bully decided to stop her from going to the river, she knocked the living daylights out of him with a single, hard kick in the stomach. The bully was expecting her to fall down and cry, but then, he didn't know her very much. Alana's friends were amazed at Alana. She herself was astonished at her strength (The bully was not lacking in the horizontal and vertical department.). Her days were basically like this: train, eat, play, eat, hunt, eat, and train until she finally succumbs to exhaustion. Her days were quite fun.

About two years later, however, tragedy struck.

Alana, who was currently twelve, was hunting for Pokemon in the river when she saw smoke coming from the village. She immediately set off for her village as fast as she could, but when she reached it, it was too late. Fire broke out everywhere, burning houses down to the ground and destroying crops. The Pokemon in the barns were long gone. Sobbing for the first time in many years, Alana looked for her parents around the village, but only saw carnage in the form of fire. At that point, among her emotions, she was confused; why weren't there any bodies? Even fire didn't consume everything. The bodies should be a charred mass. Then Alana figured it out. "They must've left as soon as the smoke gave a warning." She whispered, her voice not strong enough to talk, it being weighted down by sadness and smoke. She looked around to see that the gate that led to the forest looked like it had been burned earlier. The same gate that Alana went through. Then she realized that her parents had ABANDONED her. Alana shook her head. Negative thoughts were pointless now. Besides, judging from the burnt gate, it could've been a giant wall of fire when her parents tried to reach her. Yeah, that was it. She shivered. Alana felt like shrinking from all of the destruction. It seemed like God heard her sadness and decided to shrink her.

…Wait a minute…

She WAS shrinking. Her fingers felt like they were retracting. Her legs and arms were retracting. Alana panicked. What the hell was going on?! She saw herself turning yellowish, her clothes, save for her necklace, and her staff suddenly disappeared, and finally, she felt fire on her back, which had been turned blue. With a jolt, Alana realized that she had turned into a Cyndaquil. She was really panicking now, running to and fro, trying to understand what was happening to her. She couldn't be a Pokemon, no way.

Alana, finally settling down enough to think properly, asked herself why this happened then, instead of much earlier or later on. Maybe the fire triggered it. That probably was the answer. She sighed. Today was NOT one of her better days…by a long shot. After a while, Alana found herself in human form, clothes and staff intact.

After this incident, Alana found that she could transform into a Cyndaquil at will, and tried to take the most advantages out of it. It was going well for her. She was sitting on a random village's house's roof, eating Pecha berries in her small, clawed hands, when a Swellow swooped down beside her. Instantly being on guard, Alana dropped her berries and prepared to let loose a stream of fire. The Swellow looked surprised, and flapped around. "Wait, wait!" It shouted. Alana hesitated for a moment. She never knew Pokemon could talk to each other. The Swellow sighed and kept talking.

"Chill, I'm just here to deliver a message. The leader of the Order of the Celebi wants to meet you at the Temple Fortress in Mt. Silver. Just to let you know, he's inviting others, as soon as I tell them, too. Well, so long!" The Swellow shot off to the sky. Alana gazed at the spot where the Swellow was just a while back. She wondered what the Order of the Celebi was.

Alana sighed. "Mt. Silver?! That's gonna be a long road trip…" She didn't feel very up to it, but still, she might as well see what was going on there. Sighing again, Alana reverted to her human form, picked up her bag (She soon found out that whatever she was wearing/carrying was sent to some pocket in the dimensions (or wherever) while she was transforming into a Cyndaquil.) and set off.

Mt. Silver it was.

Personality: If Alana was to be described with one word, "tomboy" would've fit the bill. She is most certainly one, and she would rather die than wear a dress or a skirt, not to mention they would be rather uncomfortable. Her favorite colors would be black and gold, although red is a close second. She is not the type to go up to random people and say "HIII!!11!11", as you may have guessed. In fact, she is slightly antisocial, and does not have a lot of friends. She prefers to sit against a wall and daydream rather than play with her friends, unless they were going swimming. Alana practically ADORES swimming, and nothing really should get in the way when she marches off to the river. (Fear of injury, or quite possibly, first-degree murder.) She never seemed to get tired of it, and the result had been tanned skin and lean muscles. Her parents are on the thin line between anxiety and pride for her "hobby". Alana is tough, and it would be very hard to squeeze emotion out of her. However, she is very free with her sarcasm, almost to the point of annoyingness.

Alana is lazy and not very motivated. If she had something to do, she would probably do it at the last minute, or not do it at all and hand the responsibility to someone else. However, she is in no sense incapable, and if she had to, and wanted to, she was rather amazing at any physical exercise. Seeing this, many of her opponents immediately came to the conclusion that Alana was all about brawn. How very wrong they were.

Alana was very smart in that sense, thinking about strategies even when just sitting beside a tree and watching other people fight, in case they needed help. She is also good at making split-second choices. Alana, who seems slightly withdrawn, is actually very kind when it comes down to it, and has a strong sense of justice, hardly ever letting anyone who hurt a good guy get away with it. To sum that up, Alana is lazy and pretty much a part of the background unless she was absolutely needed.

You know how I mentioned that it would be stupid to come across Alana and a semi-large body of water? It's because of the only expression that she seems to show frequently: RED, BURNING ANGER. If you make her mad, you will come to regret it very soon. She is not the kind of person who holds back their punches when they're angry, and the punches hurt. Lately, she has been able to control herself more, but, quoting Alana, how could she when she's "surrounded by stupid insensitive MORONS?!" At least it doesn't take very long to calm down.

(OOC: Hope that wasn't too Mary-Stu…)

Weakness: As mentioned above, Alana is slightly lazy, and never seems to show much motivation in things. Unless the situation really gets dire, she probably wouldn't even care. Her attitude towards things annoy most people, and when she gets serious, it is usually after a casualty, and that kind of defeats the whole purpose of "defending each other", no? Also, she seems to have a lack of responsibility.

Weapon: [Retractable Staff, Hidden Knife] Alana uses a staff, declaring that it is much more efficient to simply reach out and hit a person with it, rather than wasting energy to go close to an enemy and slash them with a sword or such. The staff, which her father made for her, has a hidden knife in the handle, and when the opponent comes too close for Alana to attack properly, she takes out the knife and attacks with it.

Pokémon form: Cyndaquil

RP sample:
    Spoiler:

This is from an old RP from a looooonnnggggg time ago. It's called "a failed begining".

OOC: I was freaked out when I read Malice right after writing about half of my SU. Apparently, a woman, or more specifically, the female protagonist's mother, who is also an ex-hippie, is named Alana. 0.0;;

EDIT: Just changed the necklace part a bit.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Done.... Finally... Time for... sleeeeeep.......

Name: Felix Ekho

Appearance : Eyes as blue as the sky and as silver as steel are the first things you see when looking at Felix. They seem to shine no matter where he is; even in the pitch black of night, they seem to glow. Your eyes would then fall upon his black-brown medium-long length hair, the back of which completely covering his neck. Several bangs fall past or at his eyes, becoming blonde at the tips. Felix stands at a height of 6'0'', and average height for his age, but still taller than most. Like his ancestors before him, Felix is of Kanto (European(?)) descent.

Felix is fairly muscular, but in an athletic sense; he has only a few scars, mostly on his chest. However, on the small of his back are three horizontal faded dark-brown marks, resembling the three marks on the back of a Pikachu.

Felix dons a white-grey cloak, which he cleans every day to keep in pristine condition. Although, despite his efforts, the cloak still displays wear and tear of general use. This is mostly visible around the symbol located on the center of the back. The symbol stands for "rain".

ame_rain.gif

Underneath, he wears a plain red shirt. Why? Because red is""a badass color [that] gets the blood going" (Bonus points if you know what this is from ^^). He also dons a pair of black pants and belt, as well as a black pair of shoes.

The sword he carries sheathed in black leather, resting upon his back under his cloak. To unsheathe it, he must reach over his shoulder with his right hand.

History : (Bored. So I wanted to try something a little different for this. Hope it's ok ^^)

"Freak!"

"Get away! We don't want your kind here!"

"Stay away from my children!"

Felix's stood alone in the street, watching with dreary eyes as the parents took a few more of his already dwindling number of friends away from him. This was a standard for him. His ears, the cause of all of this trouble and grief, the ears of a Pikachu, drooped to the side as his childhood friends disappeared. Felix slumped to the ground, head buried in his arms, and cried.

Son of a blacksmith, and the only one in town at that, you would've thought he would be more liked. He was good with a sword (his father taught him well.) and strong for his age. It was the attacks around Mahogany, by the Pokemon, of course, that brought everyone to guard, and trust, the most important human aspect, in Felix began to falter.

Things weren't like this in his home town, Violet. They had moved away three years ago, when Felix was five. Back then, life didn't hurt like it did currently, and he didn't have the ears that were now cursing him to a life of loneliness. No. That had happened a week after he forever said farewell to his home town, although at that age, he couldn't have guessed his family would never return.

They had just passed through the treacheries of the Azelea forest, somehow having the luck not to be attacked by the massive number of Pokemon lurking in the shadows (Although, Felix was sure the numerous guards his family hired would protect them. And if not them, he would fight to protect everyone). As many know, to reach Goldenrod, you must first pass along a coastline. The sun was setting and the night was approaching, so the band took set up for a nights rest along the edge of the beach. As candlelight faded and snores filled the air, Felix headed straight to the ocean, right out to where the waves kissed the sand. His father, in all of his travels, constantly told about this sight, but did not have the skill to describe the magnificence with words. The moon was the only light in the sky, and its brilliant whiteness shone off of the ocean. Felix was instantly captivated, much so, he did not feel the tentacle wrap around his leg until he was dragged into the water.

He screamed, he panicked, he struggled, but to no avail; the tentacle thrashed Felix about the ocean, stealing all the oxygen from his lungs. His eyes grew heavy and his head light, a shining light reflecting from the ocean floor caught his narrowing gaze. Consciousness was quickly leaving him as he reached for the light, so far away, and yet so close. As his vision had all but left him, his fingertips just grazed the source of the light, a small, rainbow shard.

Energy coursed through his veins and the water around him. A flash of light, another desperate struggle; and Felix dragged himself away from the salty sea, violently coughing up water. Behind him floated a Feebas, Tenticool, and several Magikarp unmoving, having been killed by a sudden surge of electricity.

Two ears, pushing though his soaked hair on the top of his head, twitched as he fell into unconsciousness.

The next day, a few of the hired men found him on the beach, immediately calling to his mother and father, immediately calling Felix out as a monster, an abomination. As they stared at the two Pikachu ears that rest upon his head, it was only his mother that called out to protect him.

And it was the same today.

No sooner had Felix buried his head into his arms, he felt his mother's warm hand fall upon his back. He looked up, he saw and equally warm smile, which he immediately mimicked, the tears welling up in his eyes disappearing as well as they took on a bluer appearance. Everyone around them seemed to go silent, no longer talking about Felix, as they passed by; they always did when his mother was around. Taking her by the hand, they walked down the streets of Mahogany town, Felix grinning ear to ear as he gripped his mother's hand tightly.

If she hadn't have left him, things would've been different.

It has been nine years since that day, and seven since he last returned to Mahogany. The brisk wind whipped across him, causing his white cloak to flare. Felix stood over a single gravestone on the top of a hill, waiting for the rushing wind to cease and for all to fall silent before walking away.

----------------------

For the past seven years, he and his father have traveled from town to town, selling weapons and armor. Although business is down, and they due not hold the name or the money they possessed before, they keep going. Felix, in the meantime, has improved with his skill both with a sword and morphing, which his father is in denial of despite the years Felix had the ears of a Pikachu.

Personality: Angsty, stubborn, and "hot-headed" are the three most prevalent words that come to mind when describing Felix.

Generally, Felix tries to maintain a detached image from the world and people around him, even though he claims that he doesn't care what people think about him. He also claims not to care how things unfold if they don't involve him, and urge others not to include him in anything that doesn't interest him… which he has everyone believe would be just about everything. He claims not to care about training or meditating, even though you will find him doing both on a daily basis, and he claims not to work hard, but friends and companions will see this is not the case. He's irritated easily. Sometimes to combat this, when not wanting to be bothered (which he claims is every second of the day) Felix will give a cold, harsh, cynical, response.

Some key comments eat away at him, and force him to react. But overall, Felix has a short-temper, and is more hot headed than a Macargo. (<--- Probably misspelled ^^"") He would rather get into a fight then talk it out.

However, Felix doesn't always act this way. Sometimes, his actions and personality from when he was younger leaks through to his older self. Felix can be very empathetic and truly compassionate towards others, and will go out of his way to help even random strangers.

Giving up is something Felix was never good at, and he is a very strong-willed person. A direct path is always the right way to travel in his mind. People without the drive to follow through what they have begun or promised to do are truly the biggest annoyance for him.

Weakness : Felix is extremely impulsive, often acting on pure instinct or a "feeling." resorting more often to steel-fisted violence than calm negotiation to settle disputes. He often lets pettiness or pure vindictiveness get the better of him. He also holds a reputation for being foul-mouthed and rude to elders. Moreover, Felix can be a sarcastic critique, often getting into multiple troublesome situations as a result.

Felix does not mind going into the ocean or water for that matter, but will never go for a swim just for fun, as he feels it is to dangerous for that.

Weapon : Venetian Falchion

Pokémon form : Pikachu/Raichu

Although for the most part Felix looks like a normal Pikachu, the pattern on his ears resembles a Pichu's, the transfer from black fur to yellow is jagged instead of straight. This is also the case for when he was younger and could not get rid of the ears.

He keeps his blue/silver eyes while morphed.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Things are coming along. Red, if I'm accepted, my posts will be bulky and appropriate. But with so many people giving good sign-ups, what chance do I have of making it?

P.S. I'm not an orphan. Just an outcast.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    EDIT: eeh. I'm not going to be impatient again. I will wait for Raikiri's SU at least one more day.

I have to reject one or two or even three of you. Don't feel bad about it, it's just that I don't want too many players in, but all of your SUs are very good so it's a tough choice.

Note to self: Next time I make an RP, I'll specify the number of players beforehand, to avoid this -.-"

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • No need to wait. Here it is. I rushed near the end due to pressure. So it may have mistakes. It's been a while since I did one so its okay...I guess.

Name: Raymond Cromwell

Appearance: Originating from the northernmost point of the northern region of Sinnoh (OOC: that is very north lol), Raymond's appearance differs from some. His skin is pale as a ghost with very little tanning to mend the situation. The hair that rests atop his head is a unkempt mess of blonde with several strands falling into face. Penetrating through the strands, light blue eyes. His eyes are far from inviting and at first impression appear cold and angry. Raymond's facial features are beaten and rusty. His nose seems to have been broken several times and never healed properly with its defined bridge and slightly swollen features. They are several cuts and scars decorate his face, adding "character" as he says. The most prominent are his scars are the ones on his upper lip and the one above his right eye. His jawline is prominent and his chin is short yet sharp. His lips are thin yet expressive. Despite his heritage demanding beards are a necessity, Raymond remains clean-shaven with a daily ritual to remove his beard.

Raymond is an impressive physical specimen. He stands at 6 feet and 3 inches and weighs in the vicinity of 200 pounds. Due to his lifestyle, Raymond is primarily made of muscle with very little fat on his bones. The muscle development is natural and evenly distributed with each group defined and strong.

Raymond's clothing appears very ragged and worn down to the point that most are repulsed by his initial appearance. Most of his outfit is compromised of an old dark blue tunic that reaches down to knees that has several tears, rips and bloodstains across it. It has a high collar, however one can see that Raymond wears old chain-mail and black undershirt under his tunic. The tunic remans in place by a single oversized leather belt on his waist which is also home to two sheathes for his short swords. Another large belt stretches diagonally across his chest holds a massive sword in its own respective sheathe on his back. The hilt remains above Raymond's right shoulder. He wears a pair of white pants which are only slightly less damaged than his tunic and dons a pair of thick brown leather boots that have been weathered over time. To protect his hands, Raymond invested in pair of leather gauntlets. They appear to relatively new, considering the rest of his outfit. Raymond occasionally wears a large black hooded cloak in times that either call for stealth or to secure an anonymous identity.

Raymond's posture is oddly perfect and he walks a sense of pride about him. He takes unusually large steps, as if he is in constant rush to get from point A to point B. He also walks with little regard for anyone else and will run over others if need be.

History: Raymond was born in the city of Snowpoint in northern Sinnoh. The only son of rich merchant and his trophy wife, Raymond was used to class and nobility. His father was the de facto ruler of Snowpoint due to his wealth and influence with the nobles of the region. As such, Raymond's father was very concerned with his reputation, far more than his family or subjects.

Raymond was…unexpected to say the least and not exactly wanted by father in the first place. "Children can ruin me," his father constantly complained. Raymond was aware of this and worked constantly to earn his father's acceptance. Countless hours were spent to become educated, refined and adored by the townspeople. Raymond soon became the envy of all townsfolk as he was a man of class and ability. Still, tt was never quite enough but Raymond continued to work with hopes to be the son his father could be proud of.

Starting around his 16th year, Raymond began to experience life-like dreams. It was sporadic at first, happening every other week or so, but gradually became more commonplace. Raymond dreamt that he was a Pokemon, a Rhyhorn to be exact, that roamed the frozen tundra of Snowpoint. Reports emerged by the town militia of a strange Pokemon in the tundra that was not indigenous to the area ardent the same time of Raymond's dreams. While this was startling at first, Raymond assumed it was nothing more than coincidence.

His father taught him to never believe in coincidence.

The dreams became more frequent and more violent. And every time scouts would report events that matched up with the events of Raymond's dreams.

He would attack local wildlife in the dream. A report of dead Pokemon emerged in the morning.

He would destroy a farm. People would complain of ravaged crops in the morning.

He would damage a building. People would complain of seeing a stray monster tackle their home.

The monster was deemed a threat to the populace that must be destroyed for security purposes. Days of searching revealed nothing and the monster was never found. The citizens grew scared and unruly.

A simple merchant that was passing through suggested the idea of a shapeshifter. A man or woman with the ability to transform into a wild Pokemon. He would further explain the legends and tales of these creatures. Revealing past woulds from dealing with them, frightened the children and telling of accounts of his eldest daughter transforming into a Miltank right before his eyes caused many of the parents to faint. His father at first froze with doubt before slamming his desk and roaring with anger: "If a such a monster exists, then we will put him down like the rest. With that I swear!"

Raymond shivered, knowing full well that he was the culprit. The series of coincidences in combination with the merchant's theory was enough to tune him into reality. He realized he was in a life or death situation, and that the only escape to control it.

He failed. And it was a mistake that will live with him forever.

One night, Raymond transformed and wandered the tundra for several hours. Beginning to come to terms with the form, he felt himself gaining control and returning to his human form…only to be discovered by his father:

"I should of known…" his father muttered to himself.

"Dad! Wait! I can explain!" Raymond pleaded.

"Explain what? That you are nothing but a freak! A monster! That you ruined MY city!"

"But I can control--"

"Control? Bah! You say that now but watch you wreck a house or kill a noble. You are a threat to everyone around you. And to me!" His father raised his sword, ready to slay his son on the spot.

"Please, give me a chance," Raymond fell to his knees, begging.

"Let's say I do, then what? Without a doubt, news of this will spread. The fact you are a freak of nature will be on everyone's tongues. I will be ruined! All my hard work will be nothing and I'll return to being a nobody. Nothing more than a common serf!"

Reality struck Raymond hard. Nobody cares about anyone but themselves. Everyone is out for themselves. Tears in his eyes, Raymond walked away from his father. Without saying a word and with no intention to ever return.

Weeks later, Raymond found himself a street rat in Hearthome City. Unwanted by society and without a home to return to he made a living being little more than a thief, robbing nobles and fighting his peers for the last piece of bread from the local vendor. His father's lack of concern had scarred Raymond more than he could possibly imagine. He had no concern for his peers and did anything he had to live long enough to make it to the next day. He taught himself how to fight, how to steal, how to escape the law. It was the only way to survive in this darker world. It was during this time that Raymond had come to terms with his ability to transform. Through diligence and practice, Raymond mastered the basics and continued till he had full control and it was little more than an unwanted, but controlled curse.

A few months later, he was found by a group of bandits and joined their ranks who saw fire in his eyes and disregard for everything and anything. Raymond felt wanted for the first time in forever and had a "home". An unstable one, sure. But it was better than nothing.

It was there he learned how to wield a blade and how society really operated: a troubled, unstable world with unjust laws and a lack of freedom. He became the embodiment of these ideals. He believed them and loved them. No longer was he a rich man's exiled son. He was a warrior. A crude, unrefined warrior. Becoming the scourge of Sinnoh, Raymond remained with the bandits for several years until the group disbanded after an unsuccessful raid on some traders. Ambushed on every flank, the majority were killed on the spot. Others escaped. It was a bloodbath. Raymond himself was stabbed in the stomach. Bleeding profusely, he collapsed and watched his life flash before his eyes.

Left for dead, Raymond was nursed back to health by a passing woman. She was kindhearted and never asked him his name or what Raymond was doing in the middle of a battlefield. Contrary to everything he believed, she appeared genuine. It was a nice change of a pace. It eased the pain he had experienced for the majority of his adult life. He remained with her for some time till he fully recovered, offering protection and labor as repayment. However, Raymond knew his presence would endanger her life and he could not stay any longer. On the day of his planned departure, the woman offered him a large sword. Claiming it was her now deceased father's, the woman insisted Raymond take the blade with the promise that he only used for a good cause and to never kill unless he needed to. Raymond hesitated and then gave her his word.

Realizing there was some good in the world, Raymond decided to become a wanderer, offering his talents to whoever needs them at the time…for the right price. He was a changed man. Not a complete 180 but he was ready to admit his mistakes and make a conscious change to a better man.

Wanted in Sinnoh for nearly every crime in the book, Raymond got the first boat out of the country and found himself in the region of Johto. It was a fresh start for him and Raymond looked forward to leaving a region with so many unwanted memories.

Raymond has journeyed throughout Johto for nearly a year now, getting by as a mercenary often escorting merchants from town to town for little more than some food and shelter. While life is not as eventful as it was once was, he is oddly content.

Personality: Selfish, impulsive and detached are the best words to describe Raymond in the simplest of terms. Fending for himself for the majority of his life, Raymond firmly believes that nearly everyone is out for themselves and everyone is acting out of their own self interest. Raymond is no different.

He is an individualist, treasuring his own freedom above everything else and working for his self interests, whatever they may be. He despises organized governments, strict traditions, authority; but he does not actively pursue change. Instead he prefers watch everything unfold. He follows his whims and impulses doing whatever he feels like at the moment with little hesitation, valuing his own happiness above everything else. Therefore, Raymond is not motivated by a desire to do good or evil and will only align himself with either if it serves his interests in some way. He acts out of desire for fun, pleasure or the advancement of his own ideals.

Raymond is indulgent, reveling in anything he deems fun. Gambling, alcohol and sex are only the beginning for him. Raymond is most often found in a bar getting hammered and then walking out of the bar without paying his tab. Raymond takes any opportunity to break the law or cause trouble, out of habit of his old days.

Due to his regal upbringing yet dark adult life, Raymond's mannerisms are an odd mix of the refined and unrefined. He speaks with respect to those he feels deserve it but will disregard authority figures that he does not. Raymond is well groomed and cares for his personal appearance but is not above getting dirty. He shows respect to woman, but is not above laying with them. In a sense, Raymond upholds the principles of chivalry, but only when he feels like it.

Loyalty and responsibility are qualities sorely missing in Raymond's life. Raymond is only loyal to himself and betrayal is a common act. It should be noted that Raymond only does so when convenient to himself making him an excellent mercenary but a horrible friend. Responsibility is something Raymond wish he had. Lacking any urgency to do something but service himself, Raymond is forgetful and never invests time in doing important things. This makes Raymond easily the most irresponsible individual in the world.

Raymond is slow to trust others, to the point that it is virtually impossible. As such he keeps himself at distance from others, refusing to open to anyone. He does not necessarily keep quiet or not speak with anyone. Instead, he limits conversations to a few words and only does so when necessary. In needed, he can hold a lengthy discussion but does so with little enthusiasm. In summary, Raymond is reserved and almost shy around others, preferring to blend in with others.

It should be noted that Raymond has flexible morals outside of a select few. Raymond refuses to fight unless necessary and even so he will attack first and fight dirty. Raymond has learned to dislike bloodshed and upholds his promise to never kill unless required. He also refuses to give up and back down from a challenge. These principles are Raymond's guidelines in how he handles the rest of his life.

Weakness: Vice. Raymond is guilty of having a undeniable love for wine (and any other brand of alcohol) and women (and he is not picky at all). Raymond can be frequently found a tavern/bar indulging himself these vices. He is also defined by his greed and will do nearly everything for money which only a few defined morals inhibiting him.

Weapon: Raymond's primary weapon is a Zweihander, a two handed double edged straight bladed steel sword. Raymond's sword is a total of 180cm (or 6 feet) including the hilt and pommel. The blade is about 5 feet in length and the hilt and pommel makes up the remaining foot. The blade has a very ornate design despite his rather lack of class and refinement. The blade retains a beautiful silver shine even though he has been used in excess. The hilt has an elaborate dragon like design (mostly Salamences) with red gemstones throughout. The grip is a generic black leather, allowing Raymond to grip the weapon effectively. The pommel itself is diamond shaped with a sharp edge, making pommel strikes very painful. He calls the blade "Dragon Fang" and he carries in a sheathe on his back. It was this blade that was given to him but the kind nameless woman.

Despite the blade's size, Raymond can wield the weapon with relative ease, even capable of wielding the blade with one hand for brief spurts. His fighting style lacks grace and refinement, but it remains effective at defeating his opposition. It combines great power with impressive speed. Raymond has good fighting sense and will often use the natural force of gravity to aid him in wielding his blade. It should be noted that he cannot fight with this weapon for extended periods of time as fatigue will set in.

He also carries two short swords on his belt in their own sheathes as secondary weapons. They are used in quick encounters or any time his primary weapon is unavailable. He can use both effectively at the same time.

Pokemon Form: Rhyhorn. In this form, the horn resembles a sharp long sword blade.

RP Sample: Unfortunately the sample I was going to use has been deleted. It had my best posts...well ever. Shame. As such, I was forced to use shorter ones of less desirable quality.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Great, all the SUs are up. I'm not going to state why I'm accepting some and rejecting some, since they are all very good and only details have mattered. If you want to know the reason anyways, you can always PM me.

ACCEPTED - Wolf In The Rain, Pheonix987, Ash_Ketchum123, Garet, Sandeon, Raikiri.
    (one thing though, Felix (Wolf In The Rain's) isn't allowed any shards at the start of the RP. It should be fair. If you meant for him to have some, let's say he lost them ^^)

REJECTED - Draginja, Bravoious, Godzil. Again, there's nothing wrong with your SU, but in this RP, some others were more fitting :3

I will post the beginning in the main thread, if not now then sometime tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow, I'm away from home almost the whole day tomorrow). And then the accepted players are allowed to begin RPing~

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • ACCEPTED - Felix (Wolf In The Rain's) isn't allowed any shards at the start of the RP. It should be fair. If you meant for him to have some, let's say he lost them ^^)

Oh. Sorry. I thought you had to have them to be able to transform O.o" Easy fix. I can just say he came in contact with one while drowning ^^

But can't wait to start ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, you're still a pokémorph even when you don't have any shards ^^ You just can't transform into your evolved forms, and you are a lot stronger as a human and as a pokémon both, the more shards you carry.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Just typed in my first post. By the way, how do we transform? Is it in an instant or does it take time? I need to know since my first post kind of included Tei transforming.

And I kind of just posted here so people won't think of me as someone who doesn't like to socialize with mortals humans people :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Post away here, Ashie ^^

It's up to you. For Kiyoshi, he's been practicing morphing since he was 5, so he transforms in about three seconds. I'm thinking your body becomes blurry to look at, and transforms sorta growingly... like when they drink polyjuice potion in Harry Potter xD Except, your skin won't go bubbly (eeew) and it doesn't hurt... or maybe it hurts for some?

Oh, and about Tei transforming in your post; that can very well be a way of transforming ^^ Especially since it happened when he was pondering things, without noticing, it could have taken as much as five minutes.

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • I'm thinking the villagers will freak out when they spot a teenager turning into a Pokémon. They would go like:

"AAAH! IT'S THE SIGN! THE JUDGMENT DAY HAS COME!"
    or
    "AAAH! ALIENS! ALIENS HAVE COME TO INVADE OUR PLANET!"
    or
    "Oh look. That boy is turning into a Pokémon. Let's all run around in different directions, signifying that we are scared and confused."

So maybe if Tei transforms slowly, I'd let him hide behind the bushes...or something. And maybe it would hurt if they force themselves to transform even if they can't anymore.

Back