• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémorph Medieval: TSS (OOC)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
  • Just posted after a long while^^ Nice to see Kiyoshi back. Anyway, I think I need to do something about Tei's ignorance about Dratini's attacks, but I'm still not quite sure what to do... Anyway, I'm in for a really long weekend, so I bet I'll be able to think of something soon enough ^^

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
  • Ah, my nitpickyness has returned. :3

@Ash: Dratini can't learn Ice Beam by leveling up. Also, Agility is learned at Level 25, while Slam is learned at Level 21. I guess you trained a lot while in Pokemon form? Or (more directed at RHCP) do you gain EXP whether you fight in human form or not, as long as it's a Pokemon?

Also, Dratini can't use any water-based attacks that spew from the mouth. Although it can learn Aqua Tail at Level 31.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I wasn't really planning on having EXP here. It's more like, the stronger you are... the stronger you are. And if you have one shard, you're even stronger. And two... boy. Strong. And so on. Use judgment and creativity ;)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Oh. I am truly sorry for that. I thought we'd be able to use any moves the Pokémon learns, and I think I may have been looking at something else when I was looking at Dratini's moveset. Oh well, time to change my post then ^^

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
  • Why u say sorry? Everyone makes mistakes. Now, people who seem to do that a lot...is a different story.

Actually, in case something like this happens again, can I post the rest of the Moveset list on here? Or just PM it to you all seperately? Just a suggestion.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Yeah...um...did everyone die? I have been watching the forums and noticed a lack of activity in general.

Also, I was hoping Mr. Wolf would post, seeing how I directed most of my post towards him :/

Back