• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Arcoiris (Orange Island) - Hacker's Block September 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
Years
    • Age 34
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Oh men this is awesome!, I'm so glad that I'll be able to enjoy at it maximum since i can speak spanish ^_^

EDIT:you can download the game from their website, i'm playing it, but it seems like you're trap since there is a man blocking the lab, a tree blocking a path to the west, and suicune blocking the path to the north >_<, and when you faint you appear on your room in Littlieroot town o_0

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    if you reached the first gym, i think..personally, i think you should release a beta :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2008
    where do you find cut. I just fought misty for the first time and i don't know where to go next?

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • Wait a little more !!!

Well, now I am who speak

Digital Mage said:
    I especially like the way you have included tasks instead of battles with the gym leaders!
    Thanks, but we are trying to include the 2thing, like in the first gym: you get to win in a race against her Blastoise and then, you have to defeat her Blastoise and her Seadra, in other gyms like the 4th you only have to defeat her 2 pokemons: Marowak and Alakazam
    In the orange game will be 4 badges (coralEye
    09.gif
    , seaRuby
    10.gif
    , spikeShell
    11.gif
    and jadeStar
    12.gif
    ) and 4 skills (surf, fly, dive and waterfall), the last 4 you obtend the badge with a pokemon (lapras,?,poliwag and magikarp)

Ninetales9 said:
    EDIT:you can download the game from their website, i'm playing it, but...o_O
    Yes you can download a very old beta but we said wehave to restart the project, the old hack can give you an idea of our project but isn?t the same.
    Aquiles said:
    EDIT:I have them a bad news, the beta of PKMN ARCOIRIS, will be delayed,

AcCiDeNT said:
    EDIT:Sergio, to do the pikachu following thing, you have to edit the scripts on each level to have a sprite move the same way you do... pretty hard lol...
    This way cause many errors

ssjman said:
    if you reached the first gym, i think..personally, i think you should release a beta
    We havent changed the scripts yet

Scizortrainer said:
    where do you find cut. I just fought misty for the first time and i don't know where to go next?
    In the old orange game when you defeat your enemy the beta finish (and you cant get cut)

Entemo said:
    Will it be in english???
    Yes, we'll translate the spanish version, but, ??? I'VE ANSWER THAT BEFORE !!!, grrr...

datriot said:
    man, this hack looks so good, when is it gonna be released?
    Well, I said this week or the next, like this week wasnt I suppose the next...

Thanks for your questions ^_^, now I put here some images more:

The beginnig

A house

The zeppelin (episode: A Scare in the Air)

A hurt lapras (episode: The Lost Lapras)

The race with the leader Sissy (episode:Flit to Be Tide)

Inside the fire island (from the movie: pkmn 2000:revelation LUGIA)

The Misty's Trainer Card

Last edited:

lds

BOO!
    Years
  • Thats AWESOME!!....is there goign to be Ice caves like the Moltress
    cave?? That awesome keep up the good work....Cant wait to play it....

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Words can't describe! This is the most beautiful hack I have ever seen in my life. You all have done an amazing job with this. I sincerely hope that you all complete this.

AbareMax

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    dude so freakinin awsome i really really hope it gets finished ive been looking for an orange island hack for ever keep up the great work

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2006
    yeah nice work hack is reay pretty and it such as the real version of pokemon good job i hope the beta realese today XD

Pikachu_King

Sith Lord: Darth PK
    Years
  • AWESOME. I can't wait for it to be finished. (if i knew scripting I'd attempt something this goo dbut my elitemap didn't come with the stuff telling you how to script) still this is one of the best I've seen so far. *subscribes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back