• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Azurite

How do you think the game looks at this moment?

• Excellent

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Great

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Lol, Nice! I can tell you'll be famous after this game is completed!

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Thank you everybody for the compliments. I really appreciate them.

Anyways, I should be posting some new maps soon. I also noticed I forgot to put a Pok? Mart in Coble City and I will fix that soon.

Also, I am going to work on the story. I am most likely going to go with a completely new plot. The current one is just not getting to me. I just don't like it.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
QFred said:
This game seems so good! Have you done any scripting yet?

Hey QFred! :classic:

Since I am only three days into Pok?mon Diamond/Crystal's development I currently have no scripting done. At this moment I am mainly focused on the mapping as you can see. But do look forward to seeing some systems eventually.

Things to expect:
=============
-Battle system
-Menu system
-PokeNav system(a map)
-Day/Night system
-Water Reflection system
-Trainer Card system
-etc.

If you happen to know anyone who can help me script for Pok?mon
Diamond/Crystal I would really appreciate it. I am kind of new to scripting although I can get the basics. If someone were to help I would definitely give them proper credit on making the game. :classic:

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
I'm sorry for the double post but I have to say that I changed the story line completely. You can check it out on my first post of this thread.

Thanks! :classic:

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
nocton2tf.gif
noctonatk2ht.gif

Nocton - One of the legendery Pok?mon of the rpg.

amphious7je.gif
amphiousatk7nj.gif

Amphious - The second of the legendery Pok?mon of the rpg.

Comments?

Last edited:

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
Yap yap yap (Yes three times) ;)

And i?m not the main guy nor scripter, i just make sprites and maps >>;

Here comes a map!

map2jz.png

172kb Png file

Last edited:

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Ruby-adams said:
so are you gona put a demo or something

Hey Ruby-adams.

About the demo. I can't give you a specific date. Kirby and I won't release one until were satisfied enough and think it's ready. Probably won't be till January.

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
gibslpsg said:
Hey Ruby-adams.

About the demo. I can't give you a specific date. Kirby and I won't release one until were satisfied enough and think it's ready. Probably won't be till January.
Know what? They want one and ima fix them one, see the map i made? Well, that?s the demo map. I?ma make a short quest for it too. ;) Expect a really small demo soon.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Kirby Pink said:
Know what? They want one and ima fix them one, see the map i made? Well, that?s the demo map. I?ma make a short quest for it too. ;) Expect a really small demo soon.
Hum?
Yeah, I guess that's ok. The maps pretty large so it will work for now. But maybe we should add one route at least.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Hey dude can I be a beta tester? It'll gimme another reason to make another Team Magma sig. :P

Waudby

Hey this game looks cool, can't wait for a demo, can i b a beta tester?

Back