• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Azurite

How do you think the game looks at this moment?

• Excellent

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Great

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Scompi

ur welcome! just that people have been doing the same for my game! they do it just to annoy you. well game looks great!

Waudby

this looks cool if u want help on the scripting for sphere i can help a bit, good luck for this project im lookin forward to the demo

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Thats ok squirrel because I am quiting this project for a sphere project called Pok?mon Chromatite and Pok?mon Chryso on the side of that. Id like to see some of your maps by the way.

Thx for the comment Dark Dragon but srry Im stopin Azurite but I just might redu it on Sphere.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
Cause you said that you rated poor and that must mean you dont like the maps and stuff . I've seen all your games and they were all bad.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Well thx for ur comment on my game squirrel. Poor? Ye so just get off mine and Southern Islands backs cause this game is over anyways. I am startin a new and better sphere game.

Back