• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Azurite

How do you think the game looks at this moment?

• Excellent

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Great

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Benpokemaster

Pokemon_Master!
Years
This is the most amazing thing i have evar seen!How do make that?You have made new maps and everything!One question:Are you making a REAL game for gameboy or computer?
P.S. I may be able to be a scripter for you.....just give me a runthrough of everything you want me to do for ya! :)

Last edited:

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Benpokemaster said:
This is the most amazing thing i have evar seen!How do make that?You have made new maps and everything!One question:Are you making a REAL game for gameboy or computer?
P.S. I may be able to be a scripter for you.....just give me a runthrough of everything you want me to do for ya! :)
Hi Benpokemaster!

Thank you very much for that comment. And of course you can be a scripter. I'll PM you what Kirby and I are looking for.

Thanks again! :classic:

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Benpokemaster said:
no prob i am glad to have a new freind! :)
also how do i check my PM's?I am still new here...lol
Hey Benpokemaster!

Your PM's are located in the right part of the control panel at the top. Under where it says Welcome, (username) there is a link that says private messages. Just click on that.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2005
I would like to assist in this game. I am learning advanced scripting, though I am still a learner, I believe I have enough knowledge to begin creating the battle system. Though as far as 2v2, catching pokes, breeding pokes, and such I do not know for sure. I have quite a bit of writing creativity and can add to your storyline with creation of sidequests and dramatic scenes ^_^, just IM me or email me [email protected] and for AIM Twilightsoul22.

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
Soulcry said:
I would like to assist in this game. I am learning advanced scripting, though I am still a learner, I believe I have enough knowledge to begin creating the battle system. Though as far as 2v2, catching pokes, breeding pokes, and such I do not know for sure. I have quite a bit of writing creativity and can add to your storyline with creation of sidequests and dramatic scenes ^_^, just IM me or email me [email protected] and for AIM Twilightsoul22.
Hey Soulcry, hm battle system maker huh? Aight then you are in! I added you to my msn messenger, so let?s talk more there.

Tigt the Bandit

WWII... ON ICE!
Years
No offense, but please don't use fusions. They come to me as a lack of originality and spriting skills. I'm sure if you come up with some other things this game will rock pretty hard.
Another thing, it would be a good idea to tighten up the maps. There's a lot of empty space, most noticeably in the buildings, and if you check the official games are very close.

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
Tigt the Bandit said:
No offense, but please don't use fusions. They come to me as a lack of originality and spriting skills. I'm sure if you come up with some other things this game will rock pretty hard.
Another thing, it would be a good idea to tighten up the maps. There's a lot of empty space, most noticeably in the buildings, and if you check the official games are very close.
The map i made as some new changes,if you talk about gibslpsg map please say so.Also just becuse you don?t want fusion doesn?t mean the rest doesn?t want :\,right?

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
Bad N Flewence said:
this looks HAWT...anticipatin the done version
It?s done when it?s done ^_^
Edit:
Costume system is now working properly. No bugs in that.
I got 3 maps left to do and the 5 quests to complete. Shouldn?t take to long before demo shows up. :\

Here is a screenshot of the room where you change costume.
screeny3mq.png

20kb Png file

Last edited:

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
andrew24p said:
can u set a link for the game causew i would like to play it seems cool
Chill, there is just a few adjustments and the small quests to be added then a demo will be put up. :\

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Kewlnessness!!!!!!!!

kewlness.........wish i could have finished a demo for my game...pokemon metalic silver...sorry everyone..i have failed u...btw i am harshboy, forgot my password.... :\ so yeah, would anyone like to take this project over? Sorry im off topic a little....but PM me if u want it...........And if you guys need help i can help with some scripting.....a lot of mapping..and some spriting.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Flameguru said:
kewlness.........wish i could have finished a demo for my game...pokemon metalic silver...sorry everyone..i have failed u...btw i am harshboy, forgot my password.... :\ so yeah, would anyone like to take this project over? Sorry im off topic a little....but PM me if u want it...........And if you guys need help i can help with some scripting.....a lot of mapping..and some spriting.
Yeah that is off topic but I'll take it. After all, you did say you would like to be a scripter. We already have a scripter but we could definitley use two. Just PM me some screens or some scripts that show you can benefit to the game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2005
Yeah

I'm a scripter already, but its taking me some time to adjust to Rpg Maker Xp, and brush up on my script a bit, and I could definately use some help. Though will all of the stuff that needs coding its a bit hard to think of where to start. So the place I chose was the battle system and will be the hardest part I believe. So if you would like to assist me with that you can IM me using aim at Twilightsoul22 or MSN [email protected]

Edit: Actually anyone who would like to assist me in this Endeavour would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me. Though we still need a pokedex as well...

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2005
Do you know anything about scripting? That would be a big assistance if you do...if not, you'll have to talk to the other guys.

Back