• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Azurite

How do you think the game looks at this moment?

• Excellent

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Great

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Benpokemaster

Pokemon_Master!
Years
:)

This is grade-A #1 baby!Exelent! :)
P.S. I am helping him with it as a scripter type thing but i could REALLY use some help on:The PC system,the water reflection system,the phone OR e-mail system,and the menu system :) I am trying to get a demo of his game but for safty reasons,it's NOT you,we need screenshots of your work.

Last edited:

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
Aim *aims* Shot *shots* Fore! *look out!*
menu238zu.png

Cause here is a screenshot!
Yeah the demo is taking time...but it will be nice. ^_^;

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
Years
I though: "Does a Pok?mon fan game really need bag and that stuff?"
This menu i didn?t make of course >>; all sprites scripts etc. and does that made them are to be in the ending credits.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
I was thinkin about it and dont worry. I wanna still make Pokémon Azurite in rmxp. Im just goin to make a seperate project in sphere with Dark Dragon as well. I just one to try both sphere and rmxp. I dont have a storyline for my sphere project yet but when i do i will start a new thread. Again im not stoppin Pokemon Azurite on rmxp. Just makin another project as well using sphere.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
hey guys...... idk if gibslpsg told u but i am a second scriptor...also i added the wild pokemon encounter and cbs upgrades...hope i helped, also all Pokemon Azurite members, we have forums, we are using mine and gibslpsg's forums.......he should have emailed you ur usernames and passwords...also I releases a Pokemon Metalic Silver demo...sorry off topic........thats bout it, cya

Scompi

whoever voted 'poor' is an idiot... escuse my language

Last edited:

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
lol thanks scompi for the compliment

Also, expect an update soon. Ive been ripping latley and ill get back to mapping for u guys.

Back