• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
    Progress right now is looking excellent!
    Both Blackmage#1 and Myself are making great progress with the game. By the end of this week I'll have my stuff done, then Bmage can add his stuff and then We beta test it for about a week or less.

So it won't be long now.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
    The Pokedex is done by Bmage, but can't be done until I finish the main part of the game otherwise he won't know what pok?mon to program into the dex. Since even he doesn't know who the final bosses are going to be.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    What does the term "Werepokemon" mean? Is it like "werewolf?"
    sorta, at the end of PTEI1 Mewtwo tells colt about his 3 servants who fled to Jotho when the pokemon realized what was hitting them (when Colt arived in Kanto :) ). To make sure they could cross the border wich was closed down by the army to Isolate the evil pokemon, these 3 pokemon disquised themselfs as humans and started spreading the evil virus all over Jotho...

Like a werewolf, these humans can change into the're pokemon for wich happen to be dog/wolf like. thus the subtitle: "The 3 werepokemon"

Years
    Colt said:
    sorta, at the end of PTEI1 Mewtwo tells colt about his 3 servants who fled to Jotho when the pokemon realized what was hitting them (when Colt arived in Kanto :) ). To make sure they could cross the border wich was closed down by the army to Isolate the evil pokemon, these 3 pokemon disquised themselfs as humans and started spreading the evil virus all over Jotho...

Like a werewolf, these humans can change into the're pokemon for wich happen to be dog/wolf like. thus the subtitle: "The 3 werepokemon"
    Um...cool?
    anyway,when should be ptei2 completed?

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Colt hasn't responded in a while, but that's no wonder, because of his site's status(he probably hasn't even thought of PC when he's got problems like that). I just don't want this thread to get old before he comes back, so I think we should keep talking.

If you don't agree, then call me another stupid n00b for revivng a thread, even though it's not really that old...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'm also one of those people that would like this thread to stay alive, but
    posting too many off topic posts aren't exactly a good idea.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I have, it was extremely fun to play (of course shooting pokemon wasn't really
    amusing) and I liked the way it kinda tested my patience on some occations.
    However, it was very frustrating and irritating when I lost to Mewtwo over 20 times.
    So I stopped before I actually finished the whole game.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    Let's just keep the discussion on-topic..
    Has anyone else played PTEI 1?
    That game was so awesome, but I couldn't beat mewtwo. I got sidetracked when the beta for PTEI 2 came out. Colt's games are definetly some of the most creative games I have ever played.

Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    That game was so awesome, but I couldn't beat mewtwo. I got sidetracked when the beta for PTEI 2 came out. Colt's games are definetly some of the most creative games I have ever played.
    yeah... one of the best abs games in rm2k :D
    and who liked that scene in ptei when colt killed ash and misty chanched into pokemon :badsmile: ?

Years
    Lol... I just loved the gameplay.. So many different things to do.
    His ABS is legendary, It would have taken days of coding to do the machinegunefire for all directions, and for a whole range of weapons.. Wow..

Back