• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke War I

would you like to adopt your partner in this war?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"no damage taken" I am in defense mode all normal attacks are usless""
I quickly charge at fudge and use a shadow ball on the mew (forgot name)

Years
I left team zuko alone and focused on the salamance that had just appeared I launched and ice beam at him

Years
"so you think that being my own species can defeat me" I said as I picked myself up off the floor I rose up into the sky and the crystal heart inside me began to glow I became surronded by a yellowish glow i charge up a psychic blast combined with a shadow ball and threw it at the floor and there was a gicantic explosion and a mushrom cloud began to rose I fell towards the floor and hit the floor with a thud and I passed out

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Zuko was temporarily paralyzed by the thunderbolt. He walks over to Mewey again. "Hey you're pretty good. How 'bout a double fire blast on that new arrival, shadow148." Zuko starts to build up a fire blast inside his mouth.

latias45

Punk
Years
  • Age 29
  • OHIO
  • Seen Oct 13, 2008
shadow148 fly away from the fire blast!! how team can i be one?

Last edited:

latias45

Punk
Years
  • Age 29
  • OHIO
  • Seen Oct 13, 2008
can i be on some one team? and shadow148 dragon claw on mew! Evias can i be on your team?

Last edited:

skie

Banned
Years
Sorry my teams full up ...... try TDT
just checkin in to see if any one wants to adopt thair battle partner
Fudge slames shadow148 into the dust then pees on him:P:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back