• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Sableye isn't a legend and was never good ever... Plus Spiritomb which you are referring to is Ghost/Dark not Normal/Ghost
    He means a pokemon without any weaknesses...like Sableye and Spiritomb...
    No it will have a weakness that being the dark type...but that's they only one it will have if it is Normal/ghost...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I love this Pokemon but I am majorly confused on its numbering.

Eh, I believe that all of the cute legends... Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy/Shaymin, have all been called Phantom Pokemon. I dont think this one was taken literally.

Last edited:

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I love this Pokemon but I am majorly confused on its numbering.

Eh, I believe that all of the cute legends... Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy/Shaymin, have all been called Phantom Pokemon. I dont think this one was taken literally.

The numbering is to trick us. They don't want us to know how many new pokemon there are until August 11th.

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    I like Victini, it is rather cute and all, but it doesn't seem as 'legendary' as the others. It looks more like a beginning-of-the-game-normal-type xD Oh well, maybe it will have a super awesome ability or something!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The numbering is to trick us. They don't want us to know how many new pokemon there are until August 11th.

This is evidence that they CAN alter a game prior to its release to withhold information, which is what I think is happening with the Follow-Me Feature.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Secretly evil? That thing looks pure evil, you must be at least partially blind. Look at those eyes, and those fangs. It's as if it crawled out of some fiery pit meant to destroy the abomination. Why is it giving us the peace sign? It's plotting against us.

i ROLF'd when i read this, but honestly i could see it happening
    its like a gremlin from Gremlins, so cute and adorable then your pour water on it& feed it after midnight and it rips your brains out threw your eyes muahahhaahhaa

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Haha! I;d love a crazed, bipolar, Dr. Jeckle Mr. Hyde Pokemon. It would be awesome if it was Normal in the day and Dark by night.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Haha! I;d love a crazed, bipolar, Dr. Jeckle Mr. Hyde Pokemon. It would be awesome if it was Normal in the day and Dark by night.

so would XD *continues laughin* this has gotta happen, cuz it would be so COOL! XD

V <-- for Vindictive muhahahahahaha XD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    so would XD *continues laughin* this has gotta happen, cuz it would be so COOL! XD

V <-- for Vindictive muhahahahahaha XD

Oh my God, this is awesome! Lmao, it would totally be my favorite legendary if it was.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Oh my God, this is awesome! Lmao, it would totally be my favorite legendary if it was.

*hi 5s* same here mate XD

it would be the most badass pokemon EVER! XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm still questioning its choice in numbering. Hopefully that's cleared up so the cries of it being the reincarnation of a programming bug can quiet down. It does not remind me of MissingNo. at all, and why would Game Freak bring it back anyhow?

Personally, I find the little thing cute (*gasps of horror*) and would like to get one. I'm hoping for a good typing, not for competitive play, but just for the simple matter of something new when it comes to Legendaries.

Speaking of which, not a lot of Legendaries this generation, plz.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

They didn't use the number to trick us... Think... Whats the point of saying the number is 000 instead they could just not tell us the number... The fact that they told us the number means its #000 not undetermined...

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    meh I don't find it that appealing, its overly cutsie

im tellin you guys its a gremlin its gonna go all awal, and open a can of whoop ass on us when we least expect

The Following is a Joke About 000# Being the Destruction of us all please enjoy:

V = Victory (its gonna PWN us all!)
    V = Vindictive (it wants revenge on us for what we let those Evil teams do!)
    V = Peace (after the destruction has been brought)
    V = Vacant (look at those eyes their vacant with thoughts of destroyin us all)
    V = Vain (as in our efforts to stop it will be in Vain!)
    V = Vamoose (as in RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!)
    V = Vanquish (as in we are all gonna die T^T)
    V = Villain (its the enemy,we must destroy it before it destroys us)
    V = Verdict (as in its our judge, jury,& executioner!)
    V = Vicious (as in its gonna rip our brains out threw our eyes!)
    & V = Violence (as in all of the above& WORSE!)

sorry everyone i just couldnt resist :laugh: :cer_laugh: :pink_laugh:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    im tellin you guys its a gremlin its gonna go all awal, and open a can of whoop ass on us when we least expect

The Following is a Joke About 000# Being the Destruction of us all please enjoy:

V = Victory (its gonna PWN us all!)
    V = Vindictive (it wants revenge on us for what we let those Evil teams do!)
    V = Peace (after the destruction has been brought)
    V = Vacant (look at those eyes their vacant with thoughts of destroyin us all)
    V = Vain (as in our efforts to stop it will be in Vain!)
    V = Vamoose (as in RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!)
    V = Vanquish (as in we are all gonna die T^T)
    V = Villain (its the enemy,we must destroy it before it destroys us)
    V = Verdict (as in its our judge, jury,& executioner!)
    V = Vicious (as in its gonna rip our brains out threw our eyes!)
    & V = Violence (as in all of the above& WORSE!)

sorry everyone i just couldnt resist :laugh: :cer_laugh: :pink_laugh:

Lmfao! I still cant think of a positive word that starts with V that cant be turned to darkness, and you forgot Vandal and Victimize

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Just hope it's a good event not just get a ticket go to an island and capture it lie with most of the legendary pokemon in gen 4

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Just hope it's a good event not just get a ticket go to an island and capture it lie with most of the legendary pokemon in gen 4

Omg that' the classic way of approaching events! I'll miss it if they dont do it once.

Back