• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Hi im Shinysweety and this is my first RP so don't expect it to be the time of your life but i hope it turns out well.

Open!
(Players still needed)

Plot:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Rules:
1. You must read these rules.
2. All PC and RPing rules apply here.
3. No godd-modding or bunnying.
4. A little bit of swearing is allowed, but let's keep it to a minium.
5. No romance past kissing.
6. You must post at least four lines of text on every post and have good grammer and spelling.
7. No bloody details or anything innapropriate.
8. You may have up to 2 characters only
9. This RP is rated PG-16+.
9. Have fun in this RP!

Sing Up:
Spoiler:

My Sign Up:
Spoiler:

Accepted Players:
Spoiler:

Credit:
Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Heya, bff. Glkad to see your RP is up! I look forward to GMing it with you :)

Name: Bailey Violet Johnson

Nickname: Bay, Johny, Vio.

Side: The Pokemon World. (One of the ten)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Bailey is a very nice person with a touch of a bad side. Bailey will often play pranks on everyone. Bailey is a very free-spirited person who often loves to joke around. Bailey can always make you laugh. Bailey loves to design outfits and hang out with friends. Bailey is rarely serious, but when she is, you wouldn't know that side of her excisted. Bailey likes making new friends and she often tries to act cool. Bailey can always make you happy. Bailey always has a nice smile on her face. Bailey is also very much into adventure, and she is very courageous.

History: When Bailey was two, her father died from cancer. Bailey's mother was very sad. Bailey was too young to understand what was happening. When she turned four, she was told of the horrible thing. Bailey was sad, but she tried to stay strong by comforting her mother. Serval years later, Bailey's mother also died. She was beatened by some people when she was out gathering groceries. Bailey was heart broken. The house Bailey had been living in was sold, and Bailey had no where to go. But Bailey was welcomed into her friend's home.

She now is 16, and she is living with her best friend, Ritz. Bailey would also be fascinated in the search of Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf, like Ritz was. The two would go out, along with other friends, to search for pokemon on weekends. One night, Bailey found her two pokemon she has today. A Pikachu named Spark and a Kirlia named Katie. They were her two best friends. Then, one night, Bailey went to search for pokemon and she fell into a strange hole...

To be continued...

Pokemon:

Species: Pikachu.
Nickname: Spark
Leval: 30
Moveset: Thunder Bolt, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Dig.

Species: Kirlia
Nickname: Katie
Moveset: Psychic, Teleport, Heal Pulse, Protect.

I may consider making a second character. Lol.

Last edited:

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Name: Waver Mako

Side: Pokemon World/Ten Teens

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Waver is kind at heart, but has difficulty expressing it. Along with that, he has a hard time expressing his feelings. Waver is easy to anger, but bottles it up most of the time. When his anger is bottled up enough and someone makes him the slighest bit angry, he'll release his anger. Most of the time though that does not happen. Waver happens to have Aspergers as well, which makes him seem odd sometimes. He also is an intense trainer, sometimes taking extreme measures to win. But he always has his pokemon in mind.

History: A year before this, Waver started his Pokemon Journy. Waver's personal goal was to find and defeat the legendary Trainer Red, who had just reappered recently. Before Waver even got his started Pokemon he ran into a Victini. Waver helped the Pokemon and it decided to join Waver. After Waver obtained his started his journy began. Waver's region had Pokemon from all over that were currently known. And blocking Waver was a handful of Rivals and a group that went by the name Team Chaos. Waver finally completed his region and went on to take on the other Elite Fours in the world. Team Chaos proved to be a constent threat where ever Waver went. Team Chaos even had revived each of the fallen Teams. Waver defeated each of them along with the gyms and elites. Team Chaos' leader yet was never discovered by this time. This changed after Waver completed Unova's Elite Four challange. It was none other than Ethan. Waver defeated Ethan twice and eventually defeated Red. After all of this, Waver was bored and wanted to Train his weaker Pokemon. While doing this, Waver discovered a Hole. Waver wondered what was down it and decided to take a look at what was done it. But instead he accidently fell down it.

Pokemon:
Species: Axew
Nickname: Axl
Moveset: Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw

Species: Tranquill
Nickname: Mrs. P
Leval: 26
Moveset: Gust, Roost, Air Cutter, Fly

Species: Pichu
Nickname: Electro
Leval: 1
Moveset: Charm, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Name:Cameron Numbilis

Nickname: Kybolt

Side: Ten Teen.

Appearance:
Casper.png

Personality: Kybolt is a very short tempered kid, He is secretive and he takes stuff seriously, he acts older than he is, he likes water pokémon and he does not like ground or fire types, he is ambitious, being a previous champion he has confidence in his choice of pokémon

History: Kybolt was born in Sunneyshore city, Sinnoh. When he Kybolt was young, he was given a piplup, when he was 10 he hid this Pokémon from everyone and trained it, he chose to have an all Electric team except for his piplup, he became a trainer battling all the gyms... he attracted a lot of attention when he entered the Sinnoh Pokémon league, when they thought he had lost the final battle, he brang out... Empoleon

The Crowd gasped as Empoleon materialized, beating the final battle, in his fame and glory, Everything was great, It didn't last long, he ran out and went back home, at home he got a call "Hey we found this hole, it's cool!" He ran and biked all the way there, and then waited for them and then somthing pushed him into a hole.

RP sample: You know me.

Pokemon: (Up to three can be from any region):
Species: Empoleon
Leval: 35
Moveset: Steel Claw, Cut, Rock Smash, Surf.

Species: Raichu
Nickname: Zapper
Leval: 34
Moveset: Thunder, Charge, Volt Tackle, Fusion Bolt.

Species: Jolteon
Nickname: Wattson
Moveset: Bolt Strike, Thunder Shock, Charge Beam, Thunderwave.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
This looks rather interesting. I'm going to SU. :D

Name: Draco Lucien

Side: Ten Teen

Appearance: Draco is roughly 5'11. He has a very slender build. He looks very skinny, and doesn't work out much. His hair is a very pale blonde, almost white, and it grows in a very straight manner. It hangs down in front of his face, and in the back it reaches to the top of his neck. His eyes are also a light yellow color, and they have an arrogant and mocking edge to them. His mouth is usually curled into a smug smile. His clothing is a nice pair of black slacks and a grey polo shirt. There is a small emblem of a dragon on the front of it. He finishes off his look with an elegant pair of dress shoes.

Personality: Draco knows he is the best. He knows it, and he has no trouble flaunting it. He is very arrogant, and that sometimes sets people off. He craves attention and recognition. He is very kind, if somewhat maddening, and is always willing to help out. He knows that helping other people will often get him the praise and glory he so desperately desires. Whenever Draco walks into a room, he has to have people's eye on him. He is also a very large thrill seeker, another way to get the attention he needs.

History: Draco was raised by a wealthy and influencial family. But he doesn't care about that. His parents doted on him, and he got everything he ever wanted, except freedom. They were smothering him. And he was sick of it. He left as soon as he turned ten, going on a pokemon journey. Living up to his name, he fell in love with
Dragon Types. He has made it his goal to be a Dragon Master. And now, six years later, he is well on his way. With his team of dragons, he made his way to the lake, and was pushed in the hole...

Species: Vibrava
Nickname: Kira
Leval: 35
Moveset: Earthquake, Dragon Breath, Ice Beam, Solar Beam

Species: Shellgon
Nickname: Zeal
Moveset: Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Dragon Claw, Protect

Species: Dragonair
Nickname: Rena
Moveset: Iron Tail, Twister, Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Should I through in another Character to be in one of the Kingdoms to make it more Exciting?

Edit: Almost forgot, thanks for accepting me,

Edit@Nideous: Oooh I can see our characters clashing.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yup, me too! XD

Also, not to be mean or anything, but how did Kybolt become champion with pokemon that were in their mid thirties? The Elite Four generally have pokemon in their early to mid fifties. That may be something you want to explain a little bit better. Though, it's not really any of my buisiness, as I'm not the GM.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Dude
1. the GM says it has to be 35 or under, I orignally wanted Empoleon at 60(what he is on my game) and the others at 50, so don't complain to me complain to shinysweety.

shinysweety

Years
Guys Guys stop arguing, you may each make a characters for one of the kingdoms if you like, im going to aswell.

Ok were going to start this RP when we have Ten teens, a queen/king for both kingdoms and atleast one commander for the both the kingdoms.

shinysweety

Years
@ Nideos: Its ok and of course you may, i will reserve you a spot, which side would you like to be?

@Aquataris: Ok i will reserve you a spot.

And as for myself im gona make a SU for a black kingdom commander later.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
@ Nideos: Ok how about a white commander?

By the way there are no pokemon for any of the kingdom people ok.
Oh and i made my other SU,

Name: Adelaide July

Nickname: Adelle

Side: Black Kingdom Commander

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Adelle is a cute devious girl. She is ruthless and doesn't care about anything except her king and family.
Adelle had eye's like Cats which she was born with, she is a great warrior and is super strong and is also a Beautiful disaster......

History: Adelle's mom worked for the Black kingdom, she was a Squire and never got up to the commander or even soldier stage, Adelle was only 3 so she wasn't in the kingdom but she was a thief, she stole from markets and even the Black kingdom to.
Adelle was wanted all over the land and was found when she was 13.
She got put in prison and broke out by using her hair bow and tried to kill the king but a whole army came to save him, Adelle beat almost half of the army until Adelle couldn't carry on and was surrounded by spears.
The king gave her Mercy and she became a commander at the black kingdom.
Now Adelle is 17 and is stronger, more evil and more attractive than ever......

Back