• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Adventures!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Sean wasn't quite sure how to react to this Tai character. He seemed nice enough, but he was a little...well...Sean wasn't quite sure. After listening to Professor Oak's speech, Sean admitted that he certainly was a bit nervous about his journey now. What exactly was Oak reffering to?

The black-haired Pokemon Trainer noticed the girl, gave her a nod, and then saw that Tai was leaving the Lab. Following behind his "leader" (although Sean was very hesitant to call him this), the new Pokemon Trainer walked right behind him until, eventually, they had made their way to the edge of Pallet Town and the beginning of Route 1.

"So, you excited yet?" Sean asked the brown-haired boy. "I know I am. I can't wait to get to our first Gym Leader and test myself."

Waiting for a response from the youth, Sean stood there, waiting, with his Squirtle standing next to him in the early morning sun.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin scowled at Proffesser Oak as he was warning them about the Pokemon worled. "The Pokemon World if FILLED with dangers, from dangerous pokemon to dangerous people! Now, due to the Gym Orginization I cannot reveal any more information to you trainers. So just promise me.. You'll be safe." Oak said.

"Pssh, my parents were dangerous you don't see me warning anyone." Rin had a cold look on her face and then she heard a boy say, "Don't worry Professor Oak! I'll take care of these trainers for you!" Rin looked at the boy as he walked out.

"I'm not a child." Rin said coldly following him out. Rin saw him standing there waiting to start an adventure. He seemed to be the excited type stood there not saying anyhing all she did was look at her new bulbasaur and she kneeled down and began petting it.

"Don't worry..I'll show them I'm worth something..." Rin said still petting the you Bulbasaur. She too waiting for this so called ''Adventure'', but Rin wasn't to excited about it..all she wanted to do is show her parents that it was a mistake disowning her and treating her like crap for the past 14 years. Still petting the bulbasaur she returned it to its pokeball and waited as well..

Years
  • Route One!!!

OOC: Check out the OOC thread for some cool info.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    IC:

Tai smiled as the black hair boy asked him a question, Tai nodded.

"Of course. Now come on, let's go to Route One!" Tai dashed into the fields that were Route One. The other two following, Tai was an eager type and wanted to catch a pokemon right away. He looked at the other two,

"So, what pokemon do you think are around here?" He asked the other two as he flipped open his pokedex,

"Locating...yzng...***..." Tai then heard a ding sound,

"Pokemon List as follows. One: Pidgey; Two: Rattata; Three: Pokemon Uhknown." Tai looked strangely at the Pokedex. Then looked around for any sign of an uhknown pokemon,

"Guys, do you see a-" Tai was cut when a shadow caught his eye and the boy did a double take.

The shadow was standing in the bushes, silently.

It was there, tall and imposing upon the back drop of peaceful green foliage.

Tai shuddered. It was staring at him; he could feel its eyes boring into his. Tai raised his finger, trying to alert the other trainers.

His eyes were watering, he couldn't maintain contact. Every fiber in his body told him to blink.

So he did.

And when the boy looked back, it was gone.

What had that been?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Sean, having lost Tai as the Trainer sprinted ahead of him, began running to catch up, with Squirtle right behind him, running as fast as his little stubby legs would take him. Stepping through the soft grass as he went, the gray-eyed Trainer finally made it to Tai's position, where he was silently staring at a mysterious figure.

Squirtle seemed just as nervous as Sean was about this thing. He had no idea what it was, and he certainly couldn't get a clear view of it. Was it a Pokemon? He honestly had no idea and, as he continued to watch the figure for the few moments it was there, suddenly, it dissapeared. Taken aback by this, the Pokemon Trainer was silent for a moment. Noticing Tai's fearful look as well, Sean spoke to him.

"What the heck was that?" he finally whispered, not wanting to disturb the mysterious figure. "Did you get a good look at it?"

Sean, subconsciously, had taken a defensive position in case the creature decided to return. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to do much to it, but he'd rather go down fighting than to just stand there and get attacked. Squirtle, following its Trainer's example, was doing the same.

Sean then noticed that they had left the other girl behind. He had forgotten her name already, and felt slightly bad for it. Thinking about going back for her to see if she was alright, yet scared to move, the Trainer hesitantly awaited Tai's response.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin followed the two other trainers who had spotted something and were obviously worried.

"What the heck was that?" the black haired trainer said worridly. Rin just smirked and looked around and saw nothing.

"I don't see anything." Rin coldly said looking at the two worried trainers..If she had to travel with them..this was gonna be a LONG journey....

"If you too are gonna get scared of every little shadow you see then whats the point of being trainers? You won;t be sleeping in your warm beds anymore. Things are different now." Rin said with some sarcasm in her voice, she was of course misnterrpiting the sitituation.. She actually had no idea what it was was they saw so nstead should just decided to say , "It was probably some type of pokemon."

Rin said trying to convince herself that it was most likely a pokemon who had gotten lost from where it was supposed to be. Rin didn't give much thought to it and decided that it was best not to know what that pokemon or 'thing' was. She looekd at the two boys. Rin new that traveling with two boys would be a very..interesting experience..or a bad experience but... she knew that this adventure wasn't about making friends or any crap like that....it was too prove herself and her parents that she was NOT a failure.

"So what makes you want to go on a pokemon journey?" Rin said with a bit of curiosity but she still snickering at them. FUll knowing that they wouldn't have the same reasons as her but she wanted to know..Why in world two boys like them would even attempt a journey.

"If I'm going to ask them they are going to ask me as well.." Rin thought to herself. She waiting for a response still manage to keep up a snicker,she could feel herself begin to shake a bit but shook it off and looked at the two boys once more. She was distracted by when she heard a distinct voice..

"Raaaaatttata!" The voice called out.

"A Rattata huh?" Rin mumbled taking out Bulbasaurs pokeball. "Go Bulbasaur!" Rin yelled, but first things first she needed to register its data in te pokeball.

"Rattata the Mouse Pokemon.Cautious in the extreme, its hardy vitality lets it live in any kind of environment."

"Interesting." Rin gave a sight sarcastic smile. "Alright bulbasaur...use tackle." Rin said calmly as the Bulbasaur was unsure for a moment but went and charged at it knocking the Rattata down.

"Rattata!" The pokemon called out. The bulbasaur charged at it once again and knocking the Rattata down again this time it was weaker though. Rin let out a slight triumphet grin and yelled "Go Pokeball!" Rin through the only pokeball she had gotten and it hit the Rattata encapsulating it in the pokeball.

Shake..Shake...The pokeball settled and Rin had caught her first pokemon. She gave a snicker and picked up the pokeball. Bulbasaur gave a true triumphet smiled and wanted to get hug and a good job but it didn't. It was quivkly returned to its pokeball and put back in her bag along with Rattatas. "Hmmph." Rin smirked and turned bag to the two trainers and returned to the topic that she had previously asked, "Why did you wanan be a trainer in the first place?"

ooc: sorry I put in some random battle but i had to ake the post lnoger x.x;

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: It's okay, but just a bit of info. I'm in charge of what pokemon appear and what attacks the have an such. okay?

Congratulation! You have caught a Female Rattata. New Dex Entry has been added, check your Pokedex[OOC Thread] for its stats. Would you like to give it a nickname?

IC:

Tai snapped out of the encounter with that shadow and turned around, a wild Rattata had appeared. Tai grinned and grasped Charco's pokeball, but as soon as he was about to release Charco the "Evil Girl" as he refers to her, had released her Bulbasaur. Tai turned around slightly and mumbled,

"Hmph! I could've caught that Rattata too. Charco's way better than Bulbasaur." Tai mumbled as he rubbed Charco's pokeball. He walked over to the girl,

"So ummm...what's yer name? I'm Tai. Tai Sugimori." He squinted at the "Evil Girl". The girl wasn't given time to respond as the earth had a slight tremor,

"What was that?" Tai looked around and spotted a large cloud of dust headed their way. Tai backed up and pointed Dexter at it,

A bright ding was heard as Dexter's blue orb glowed as it spoke,

"Those are Rattata! And a whole lot of 'em! Cautious in the extreme, its hardy vitality lets it live in any kind of environment. So my usual advice would be to battle them, but according to my calculations...there are about 20 Rattata there. Most of them Level 4, so I suggest that you run. NOW!

Tai gulped, and stuffed Dexter into his pocket. He turned to the other trainers,

"You heard the gadget! Run!" Tai dashed away.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Although Sean was impressed by the girl's ability to capture the wild Rattata, he didn't have to be told twice to get his behind in gear. Taking a page out of Tai's book after hearing was his Pokedex had to say, Sean took off in a full-out sprint after summoning Squirtle, or Blue (as he decided to nickname it), back into its Poke Ball.

Running at full speed, he assumed that the girl would be right behind them, so he chose to answer her question while on the run.

"I became a Trainer so that I could finally be free and on my own," Sean told her. "I can explain later."

Then, just as fast as Sean thought he'd lost the purple rat Pokemon, one of them jumped out in front of him, fangs beared. Not hesitating to act, Sean tossed out his Poke Ball containing Blue, and the blue turtle appeared in a flash of white light.

"SQUIRTLE!" the tiny turtle Pokemon exclaimed as it faced off against its new foe.

Both Pokemon instantly flew at each other with Tackle attacks, with Blue being a bit stronger and heavier, so it was able to overpower the Rattata and send it flying backwards. Reacting quickly on its injured opponent, Sean's Squirtle charged forth and performed a spinning Tail Whip on the now-recovering normal-type Pokemon. The wild Rattata was momentarily stunned by the attack, stumbling on its feet. Blue reacted once more, Tackling it and sending the Rattata down hard as it drove the wild Pokemon into the ground hard. It did not recover this time.

"Nice work, Blue!" Sean complimented.

Addmitedly, he did feel bad about hurting the wild Pokemon and just leaving it there, but Sean knew the health of his new companions and their Pokemon was on the line. Sean Florian then realized something. His battle with the wild Rattata had slowed his progress down significantly and he was now surrounded by the normal-type Pokemon. They all growled and snarled at him, and Sean knew right then that he was in trouble. Blue wouldn't be able to defeat them all by itself.

"Uh, guys?" he called out, hoping for some assistance.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin stood there holding the pokeball when she heard a voice say to her. "So ummm...what's yer name? I'm Tai. Tai Sugimori." Rin was about to respond taht had seemed to be glaring at her angerly as if he was about to slap her when the Earth around them began to tremor.

"Those are Rattata! And a whole lot of 'em! Cautious in the extreme, its hardy vitality lets it live in any kind of environment. So my usual advice would be to battle them, but according to my calculations...there are about 20 Rattata there. Most of them Level 4, so I suggest that you run. NOW!" Tai's pokedex yelled and Tai took off and so did Sean so she assumed. Yet again she was supposed to follow them. While Sean was running he answered her questioned about why he became a trainer.

""I became a Trainer so that I could finally be free and on my own,I can explain later." Sean told Rin. Rin looked around it seemed that they had lost the tiny purple rat pokemon but one suddenly attacked Sean bearing its fangs angerly. AT that precise moment Sean threw out his Squirtle.

SQUIRTLE!" The tiny shell pokemon called out. The two attacked each other with tackles but luckily Squirtle had been strong enough to defeat the Rattata. "Hmm I guess your not all that bad after all." Rin said to Sean. As she assumed they had lost the last of them she egan to breathe a sigh of releaf with a slight cough knowing ull well running was not the best thing for her.

"Nice work Blue!" Sean told his Squirtle who was smiling happily at Seans compliment, but when Rin was about to say something she saw all the Rattata gathered around Sean. "Uh guys..?" Sean said askig for soem assitance.

"GO BULBASAUR!" Rin yelled as she throwed a pokeball and it revealed the tiny planht pokemon.

"Bulbasaur its time for a battle..and an outnumbered one at that.." Rin mumbled to her pokemon that nodded.

"Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur yelled charging at the rat pokemon trying to impress its trainer.

Years
  • As Tai was sprinting Sean and the girl had caught up and Sean had decided to answer the girl's question, here of all places!

"I became a Trainer so that I could finally be free and on my own,I can explain later." Sean told the evil girl. Tai was getting pretty tired, he wasn't in shape. He opened his mouth to answer the evil girl's question when he noticed they weren't with him. He stopped in his tracks to see Sean battling a Rattata.

"What are you doing? Battling the Rattata is the worst possible way to run away from the Rattata!" Sean obviously didn't hear him and fainted the Rattata. Then, to his dismay the whole pack had circled him and Tai sighed. The evil girl had gone to! Tai slapped his forhead,

"You people are so stubborn! Your so hard to lead! God!" Tai sprinted back and jumped over the circle to reach his two new companions. Tai smirked as the evil girl released her Bulbasaur.

"Let's go Charco! Let's do this!" The three starters attacked the pack. They managed to divide the pack into three groups.

*Cool battle music starts*

"Charco, scratch!" Charco pounded a Rattata to the side. The Rattata's all leapt at Charco at the same time. Tai snapped his right fingers,

"Now! Growl!" Charco grinned and let out a high pitched growl, stunning all the Rattatas. Tai smirked and scratched the air,

"Scratch attack! Now, all of them!" Charco quickly dashed to all the stunned Rattatas and sliced them. He grinned, but it soon faded as one of the Rattas tackled Charco down. Tai cluched his pokedex,

"This one appears to be their leader. The strongest one, he's Level 4. So watch out, he's only a little bit weaker than Charco." Dexter said. Tai nodded,

"Let's go Charco, Scratch!" Charco growled and scratched the mouse to the side. But it soon came back with a Tail whip,

"Growl!" The Rattata was taken a back and stunned,

"Now, this wouldn't hurt anyone!" He threw a pokeball at the mouse and capture it. He grinned,

"Well that was a work out! And this new little guy...Ratty!" Tai grinned and struck a piece sign pose. Charco joining.

"Oh yeah. We're too cool!" Ratty seemed to give a piece sign too.
    ----------------------------------------

Rattata Battle:

Sean's Group:

Level 3 Rattata w/ quirky nature
    Level 3 Rattata w/ impish nature
    Level 4 Rattata w/ impish nature

Rin's Group:

Level 2 Rattata w/ quirky nature
    Level 4 Rattata w/ impish nature

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

"I will be the greatest Pokemon Master of all time! ^^; Well, that is if nobody else minds..." -Adelina

Full Name: Adelina Amora Rose
    Nickname: Lina
    Birthday: The Seventeenth of September
    Hair Color: Adelina's hair is a most peculiar shade of silver, being almost too light to actually considered it, but just slightly darker than your average shade of white. Her fine, pale hair is adorned with a couple lone streaks, fuschia in color, and while one graces the pigtail on her right side, the other runs the length on the pigtail on her other side, almost exactly in the same place, but then again not quite.
    Hair Length: As mentioned before, Adelina wears her hair in two pigtails, set low so that they trail down over her upper torso, ending just below her petite little chest. When let loose, her hair cascades in soft little ripples to just above her delicate waist. When let down, her Adelina's hair is so thick that at times it appears to be swallowing her tiny form completely. Her bangs are nothing but a couple of stray strands constantly falling into her line of vision, for some reason much shorter than her surrounding hair, much too short for her to simply just sweep them up and get them out of the way. These few pesky strands are a constant annoyance to Adelina.
    Hair Style: Haha. Just described it in above paragraph. *Points* See? ^^; Sorry, I kinda' skipped over the form..
    Eye Color: A most startling hue of gold.
    Height: About 5'3'
    Weight: Ninety-five pounds.
    Body Structure: The overall form of Adelina can be described only as "petite". From her thin shoulders to her short, yet magnificently sculpted legs, Adelina received her fair amount of teasing from the other kids, and not surprisingly, was almost always picked last when it came to picking people for Sports teams, and was hardly ever chosen for cooperative events such as "The Three-legged Race" for her rather small stature. What she lacks in height and weight though, Adelina makes up for in speed. Much like her chipper little Eevee, when Adelina feels the need for it, she'll easily outrun even the fastest of people and Pokemon, leaving the astounded creatures trailing behind choking on a cloud of her dust.

Basic Clothing: A short but tight little Sundress that perfectly hugs against her tiny form, starting out exceptionally tight at the top before blossoming out near the bottom. The dress, a cheery shade of pastel pink, falls to just below the beginning of her thighs, and is trimmed with a slightly darker series of silken ruffles at the very bottom. The straps are tied at the tops with smart little bows of the same hue and fabric, the likes of these which also adorn the tops of the pigtails in Adelina's hair. The dress itself is quite plain, sporting nothing but a tiny pocket at the top much near her upper chest that is much too small to contain anything at all, and is decorated on top with a single dancing Clefairy.
    Pajamas: A rather adorable if not childish pair of Clefairy-themed Pajamas, consisting of a pastel pink tank top and a pair of matching short shorts. The bottoms of the short shorts are trimmed in black, and on the very front of the tank top, a print of several Clefairies dancing hands joined in a circle, around a strange-looking large rock. On the back of the tank top, a tiny silken set of Clefairy wings, jutting out but still attached to the tank top itself, and a hood for particularly chilly nights, with black-tipped Clefairy ears attached.
    Bathing Suit: Aplain-looking pink Bikini, nothing special, save for a print of a Magikarp splashing about on the back of the Bottoms.
    Accessories: A soft plush backpack she keeps strapped constantly across her back, one which is very dear to her, and is in the shape of a standard Clefairy. Within this abnormally backpack she keeps but a few things, a soft cotton blanket, no, not pink, but light blue actually, with a print of Eevee in various poses (Rolling around in a ball, darting to snatch up apples and berries, one chasing a Chansey curled up in a ball, and one jumping ecstatically high into the air. Also keeps a soft plush of a Haunter stowed away inside her tiny backpack, aswell as a Thermos shaped as a Clefable. A book is also present inside, "On the origins of Mewtwo, a manmade disaster."

Personality: Adelina's personality is a difficult one to put precisely into words, as since she does tend to be an incredibly passionate person, not only about Pokemon, but about everything she believes in general, she is apt to intense mood swings. These mood swings occur when she is even minorly offended or angered, but while though she is quick to lapse into a moment of emotional chaos, she is thankfully just as quick to snap out of it and return to normal. A hopeless romantic, Adelina can't help but fall in love (not literally) with everyone and everything she meets, and even when encoutering someone or something absolutely rotten to the core, can't help but develop a soft spot for it and defend its actions, no matter how vile. Her passion for all living creatures has led her into trouble once or twice before, and makes her especially vulnerable and manipulative, as she is overly quick to side with someone and trust them. It doesn't take much for one to befriend Adelina, but once they do, they have a faithful friend for life. She values Pokemon and people equally, and would without a moments' hesitation give her life for someone who helped or saved her. Her obvious weakness is cute Pokemon, and this is Adelina's major downfall, as she will go to great lengths for Pokemon she finds particularly appealing. While this has lead her to be quickly tricked and outsmarted by many Pokemon, it has earned her quite a few friends in wild Pokemon. This was how she met Ciel, who was a maltreated sideshow attraction Pokemon at the traveling circus, and who Adelina found in the process of trying to tackle himself out of a small, metal cage inbetween the performances. She managed to lift off with the little cage and get him safely home, but by the time she returned with assistance to bust the remaining Pokemon out, they were all gone..

History: Born to a mother who could never even hope to keep this baby girl, Adelina was put up for adoption soon after birth. Without even a name or a home to go to, Adelina was thrust into a home for children where for the first nine years of her life, shewasn't cared for as a sole individual, but as part of a group. Little Adelina wasn't even called as such until after her adoption. At the orphanage, she was referred to as Aimee. While at the orphanage, she became particularly close to a boy just slightly older than she, his name being Charles. The whole friendship began when the other children were beginning to notice how Adelina's size paled in comparison to their own, and began taking advantage of her for it. At first it was just all harmless fun, they carried her around in their arms like a "baby doll", they used her small size to sneak them food from the kitchen. But then, it wasn't so harmless anymore. They were shoving her around knowing she could do absolutely nothing back, teasing her mercilessly, as they had nobody else to scorn, and demanding she hand over every bite of food she received. Little "Charlie" minded his own business for some time, trying to stay out of it, but eventually, the sight of the frail little girl being pushed around got to him, especially one as pretty and delicate as Adelina, and he started trying to befriend her. With Adelina's sweet and friendly personality, this didn't take long at all, and soon the duo were inseperable. They did everything together, from mock Pokemon battles to bike-riding together, and whenever forced apart, went into the darkest state of despair. For three years, little Charlie and Adelina were happy, and nobody picked on her ever again. This was all soon to change, though. A couple with a young son came into the Orphanage seeking a playmate for him, and upon first glimpse of little Adelina, the young boy demanded they bring her home. Even at the young age of seven, he was smitten with the petite little girl, and though he had first entered the orphanage seeking a little brother, thought little Adelina would do just fine. The boy was doing her no favor, though, as he was bratty and especially spoiled by his overly-doting parents, so Adelina was forced to comply to his every demand. Drug away from her one and only true friend in the world, and made slave to a very fickle rotten little boy, Adelina became miserable, sinking into an incurable depression as each day passed and she was forced into doing more and more.. The boy, named Sable, had everything his heart desired while Adelina was chided constantly and given only enough to meet the most basic of her needs. As she grew older and wiser, but still maintained her tiny form, Adelina began to worry about Sable, as he became nearer and nearer to adolescense, would one day try to take advantage of her. She wanted to run, run far away and find Charlie, if only to see how he was doing, but she needed a sign. Seeing the Eevee who later became known as Ciel seemed to set everything in motion, and after salvaging him from that dirty little circus on the day that Sable insisted on going, she set her heart on first becoming a Pokemon master, and saving even more victimized helpless little Pokemon in the process.

Starter: Eevee (Ciel) Male
    Final Party: I really haven't a clue yet, though I know for certain that I want her to have a Clefairy. I want her to just catch as she goes along, you know? Maybe an Aerodactyl as well. ^^; And i'm not sure if we're allowed to use Umbreon, since technically it is second generation, but Eevee can evolve into him.. So idk. If that's not allowed, Ciel will remain an Eevee.

Other: Nada. <3 Oh, Adelina's ideal type of guy is one who is incredibly powerful and in control of his team, yet also manages to be kind and treats his Pokemon as equals at the same time. Tiger Lilies cute Pokemon are her only weaknesses.
    RPG Sample: Just a snippet from PMD, GP-chan's RP. ^^; Mind you, this isn't the whole post. The full post is gargantuan, taking me nearly three hours to write. If you'd like to read it, it's the last post i've made on the last page of that RP. Written just a few days ago, in fact.
    "So you meant, of course, the inverse as well! If we're apart, then nothing's okay, right? Which is why.." Radian paused in her self-coversation to pant, and then catch her breath. "Which is why.. i'm coming back. We will.. be together soon enough!" As Radian finished saying this, Marc and Leon came back into her view, but for some reason Groudon was absent from the picture. Radian had no time to ponder this though, as in no time at all, she was approaching Marc, and fast. Maybe.. Yes definitely, too fast. As she attempted to skid to a halt right before him, Radian found her forelegs becoming entangled within her hindlegs, and clumsily, she found herself rolling into a little brown ball of fur, tumbling about before colliding into Marc's stout little body. Toppling over onto him, Radian could just grin ecstatically from atop him, panting wildly as she smiled from ear to ear, her head falling blissfully atop his own. Trying to catch her breath as it escaped her in ragged little gasps, Radian inched her body forward, pressing her lips to Marc's ear as she whispered into it.

"You thought you'd try to be the hero while we all ran away like pansies, huh Marc? Well think again.. i'm a heroine at heart, and I'm not going to let you get away with all the attention.. and glory that comes with it. So from now on, we'll fight together, okay? No more trying to be all big and macho and sacrifice yourself to protect me.. and the others..We're all a team, remember?" As she said this, Radian found herself unable to go on, her heart pounding too wildly within her frail chest, and simply just lay against her friend, savoring the contact, no matter how brief it might be.

OOC: Soo there you have it. Hope it met your standards. Sorry I rushed the history a bit, my wrist is aching like bollocks. So will you be controlling Lina's wanderings too? Because if you don't mind, i'd like some direction. Oh, and is she allowed to stay with the group? It might get a bit lonely if she constantly has to wander about on her own. xx;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Seeing Tai and Rin's excellent displays of battle prowess in their conflicts with the wild Pokemon, Sean was certainly impressed by them. Notcing Charco's ability to battle several Pokemon at once, Sean wasn't sure if Blue could replicate that feat. He would try though, if Sean asked. That was sure.

The tiny turtle Pokemon dodged the first attacker, leaping high over the Rattata's head and landing on the back of another nearby enemy. Quickly using a Tail Whip to hit it in the face, Squirtle then leapt back into the air, towards a nearby tree. The stunned Rattata remained where it had been. The two untouched adversaries, though, jumped straight towards Squirtle as he headed towards the tree. Making contact with it for only a moment, Blue rebounded quickly as he performed a mid-air Tackle towards one of the flying attackers. Knocking it out of the air, the two tumbled to the soft grass below. The remaining Rattata wasn't so lucky, as it continued along its flight path and smashed head first into the wood object, knocking itself out instantly.

"Way to go, Blue!" Sean hollared to cheer him on. "Behind you!"

But it was too late. The blue water-type Pokemon was blindsided by the Rattata he had initially dodged, getting knocked onto the the grass and into the ground. The one he had intercepted in mid-air also attacked him, followed by the Rattata he had Tail Whipped earlier. It was too much. The little blue Pokemon was pinned to the ground by the three wild Pokemon as they attacked him while he struggled to defend himself.

Sean hoped someone would be able to assist his struggling Pokemon. If not, he would have to do it himself...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • As Rin stared down at the group of Rattata and gave a sarcastic looki as they all charged at bulbasaur. " Go use tackle!" Rin said as Bulbasaur charged at the 4 Rattat one had managed to seperate from the group that she was fighting and was now lunging at her. The Rattata had managed to bear its fangs into her skin.

Rin winced in pain but then yelled, "GET OFF OF ME YOU STUPID RAT!" Rin managed to throw the Rattata off her but in the expensive of a part of her sleeve being torn. Unfortunetly which now reavealed the partial scarring but it was being covered by the crimzon blood that was now coming from the flash wound she had recieved.

Rin smirked and merely said. "Stupid rat."

Her attention was now focused on the 3 rattata that were fighting against bulbasaur, who was amazedly fighting them off.

"Bulba!" Bulbasaur cried out hitting a tackle against 1 knocking it against a tree and causing it to flee.

2 down..2 to go.. "Use tackle once more bulbasaur!" Rin yelled, to her surprise bulbasaur had tackled them both and they had now fled. They 4 Rattata that she was supposed to lead were gone. Rin quickly glanced at her arm that was still bleeding but didn't really care..it was a flesh wound. When Rin glanced at Bulbasaur it had went to help Seans squirtle because it had been ganged up on his squirtle. Bulbasaur had tackle them both allowing the squirtle to get back to its feet.

"Is your squirtle okay?" Rin said running up to Sean as bulbasaur was protecting it from oncoming hits by the rattatas.

Years
  • Tai grinned at the fact he had successfully captured a Rattata, his piece sign pose ended when he saw that Rin had been bitten. His eyes widened,

"Oh no..." He jogged over to their battle but the evil girl was handling it all by her self. She managed to defeat her group of Rattata, and Tai sighed.

"Good, I don't have to save you! The leader always has to save his companions!" Tai struck a super hero pose, but the evil girl didn't notice and he sweatdropped. He saw Sean's Squirtle being attacked by Rattata, and the evil girl's bulbasaur helped.

"Charco. Use scra-" But Charco leaped into the air and swung his tail, launching a petit fireball into the group of Rattata. Knocking them out, Tai was puzzled.

"What was that?" He flipped open Dexter,

"That, my friend, was Ember. A fire attack learned by Charmander at Level 7.

"Wow! But how'd Charco learn it?" Tai asked the stupidest question ever. Dexter's screen showed a sweatdrop,

"Well einstein! That means Charco is now Level 7!" Dexter yelled. Tai grinned,

"Oh! That's cool, so shouldn't the other starters be at Level 7 as well?" Tai asked. Dexter gave a grunt signifying yes. Tai smiled and walked over to the group and sat down, giving a relaxing sigh.

"Well that was quiet a battle wasn't it? Alright, now we move onward. We've still got quiet a way to go to Viridian City!" Tai said as he recalled Charco. He stood up,

"Well let's go! Hopefully we'll spot that other pokemon, I really really want it." Tai said in a crazed tone as he drooled over the image of Pidgey on his Pokedex,

"Hey watch it! You got drool on my screen!" Dexter yelled and Tai wiped his mouth,

"Oh sorry." He stood up and pointed down the field,

"Come on guys! Follow the leader!" Tai yelled as he walked down the road laughing.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Following the aftermath of the intense battle, with Blue being saved by Rin's Bulbasaur and Charco, Tai's Charmander, Sean had ran over to his Pokemon to check up on it. Blue was fine. It had some minor damage, but it hadn't been hurt too badly by the wild attackers. It had simply been temporarily overwhelmed by them.

Sean still wasn't very sure how to deal with this Tai character, or Rin for that matter. He was a bit, too energetic, Sean thought, and the fire-type Pokemon Trainer really took this mantle of leadership a bit too seriously. In fact, nobody had really proclaimed him the leader in the first place. Putting the thought from his mind, Sean continued on down the path towards Viridian City. It would be a while before they actually got there, but he knew that Blue could use the rest at the Pokemon Center.

"So our Pokemon got stronger from that fight, right?" Sean asked the other two. "That's awesome! Well, let's keep going guys. We need to get our first Gym Badges to prove our worth as Trainers."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • As The Rattata dispersed from the somewhat ''quiet" battle. "Well let's go! Hopefully we'll spot that other pokemon, I really really want it, Come on guys! Follow the leader!" Tai said excitedly and with a laugh. Rin was questioning Tai's way I mean nobody has actually said ''Oh my gosh Tai your the leader." No they had not so it was beggining to annoy Rin.

"Oh.. Tai and to answer your question earlier my name is Rin Ishizu." Rin said coldly keeping her cold tone with Tai and Sean. She knew full well that if she even tried to become friends with these two it would be nothing but a hassle in the end.

"I hate being the only girl in the group..two boys and a girl is awkward.." Rin thought to herself as she became en-wrapped in her thoughts. She wondered if other people would join there team..but she quickly snapped outof her thoughts and looked at Tai who was drooling over a picture of a pidgey.

"So..why did you become a trainer Tai?...and why exactly are you drooling over a pidgey picture?" Rin said trying to sound as kind as possible but was failing miserably.

Years
  • Tai and the other two trainers were walking down Route One, he liked being the self-proclaimed leader. But no one seems to mind, so he didn't care much. Tai turned to the evil girl as she answered his question,

"Oh.. Tai and to answer your question earlier my name is Rin Ishizu." Tai smiled,

"Cool. I don't have to refer to you as Evil Girl anymore. You know I'm Tai already, and umm...your Sean right?" Tai looked over to the other boy. Tai turned away and continued to look at the horizon as he waited a response from the boy.

He smiled, he liked walking outdoors with two people. Going out on a journey, and nothing seems dangerous about the Pokemon World like Oak said. But then again, they're only on Route One.

Then Tai's cap flew off in front of him, startling Tai.

"What was that?" Tai picked up his hat and wiped off the dirt. He looked back and there was a twister heading their way. Tai's eyes widened,

"Great! First a pack of savage Rattata and now this!" Tai flipped open Dexter,

"Waah! Why are you so close to a twister! That's a school of Pidgey!It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back.

"Then why is it attacking us?! We didn't disturb it!" Tai yelled.

"Alright! We defeated those Rattata, I'm sure we can take on Pidgey!" Tai yelled out.

"And I might even catch one. hehe." Tai whispered to himself. He released Charco.

*Cool Battle Music Starts*

"Charco, use Ember multiple times to stop the twister!" Charco lashed out multiple fireballs into the twisters. Burning the Pidgey's slightly and stopping the twisters. They revealed their forms and allowed Dexter to analyze.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Pidgey Battle!

Pidgey #1
    Level 4
    Quirky Nature

Pidgey #2
    Level 4
    Serious Nature

Pidgey #3
    Level 5
    Adament Nature

Pidgey #4
    Level 5
    Serious Nature
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright! Charco, Ember!"

The pokemon swung its tail over its head releasing a pyro sphere from its tail, burning the flying pokemon.

The Pidgey squirmed, and then let out a gust of air that blew back the fireballs, and Charmander, its burned wings still very much active.

"Ah!" Tai shielded his eyes from the whipped up sand.

"Char!" Charco righted itself in the air and landed.

"Scratch!" Tai pointed at the Pidgey, and Charco charged, scraping the Pidgey in the air, feathers and all.

"Go! Pokeball!" The boy threw the capsule at the Pidgey, and it opened, the bird pokemon sucked inside.

Both pokemon and human held their breath as the ball moved back and forth.

Ding! Pidgey was caught!

"Wooohooo!" Tai yelled out and hugged Charco. He ran over and picked up the pokeball, clipping it on his belt.

"His name is Gee! Yes, their goes one pokemon down from my wish list!" He couldn't stop smiling.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    "Yeah, I'm Sean," the black-haired Trainer responded to his the boy. "It's good to be journeying with you. You showed a lot of skill back there against those Rattatas. You too, Rin. Thanks for the assistance, by the way. Blue really appreciated the help."

Then, after Tai had been talking for a bit and the three of them had continued along their trek, three wild Pidgeys appeared and attacked! Seeing Tai taking on one of them as he tried to capture, Sean knew Blue would need to help out if they were going to defeat these brown and white bird Pokemon.

"Get 'em, Blue!" Sean shouted as Squirtle burst forth from its Poke Ball. "Start off with Bubble!"

Sean pointed at the closest Pidgey which was closing in quickly, ready to strike with a Tackle attack. Blue was quicker though, as it belched out a small stream of bubbles and caught the bird Pokemon by surprise from the ranged attack. It flipped backwards in the air from the force of the attack and was forced to abandon its Tackle attack.

Now, Sean really wasn't interested in capturing a Pidgey. Sure, they would grow up to be powerful Pokemon, but it wasn't for him. Sean still realized he had to keep fighting with Blue, though, otherwise the three Trainers and their Pokemon might be severely damaged by the attackers.

Another Pidgey flew in from behind, smashing Blue hard in the back with a Tackle attack. The tiny turtle Pokemon rebounded quickly, doing a front flip after the force of the attack and then leaping up to perform a Tail Whip on its blind-siding attacker. The attack was a success, hitting the wild Pidgey hard in the face, stunning it. Squirtle then performed a quick mid-air Tackle, knocking the bird Pokemon to the ground and causing it to faint.

Looking over, Sean notcied there were still two Pidgeys left to deal with. One was slightly damaged. Could Rin deal with both of them by herself?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "Cool. I don't have to refer to you as Evil Girl anymore. You know I'm Tai already, and umm...your Sean right?" Tai said in a goofy fashion and Rin felt insulted.

"I'm not evil..jeeze..stupid kid.." Rin thought to herself. She felt the need to glare at him for the insult but resisted, because she was interupted with her thoughts when he had ran over to catch a pidgey.

"Pidgey huh?" Rin thought taking out her pokedex.

It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back.

As She watched Tai trying to catch one of the pokemon Sean went to battle one most likely worrying about all the pokemon, he didn't seem interested in catching one and neither was Rin.She merely smirked at the two trainers battling the bird pokemon. She was disrupted from her thoughts when 2 of them flew over to her and started at ;east TRYING to attack her. Rin glared at one. Her gaze was cold an angry.

"Attack me again..and I will make sure that you will be underwater." Rin said coldy death glaring the pidgey. Of course she was bluffing.Rin can come across cold at times but she would never do that, but one of the pidgey fell for it and paniced and flew off.

The other pidgey saw throew her bluff and continued trying to attack her. Rin gave an angry scowl. "Go Rattata." Rin said throwing at Rattata's pokeball.

"Rattata!" The pokemon called out.

"Tackle." Rin said flatly and the Rattat attacked the distracted pidgey hard enough to knock it off Rin. Rin scowled at the tiny bird pokemon as Rattata sweat dropped a little bit.

"I should have killed when I had the chance." A voice called out in her head. Rin froze in her tracks and Rattata became worried.

"Rattata?" The tiny rat pokemon called out.

"Failure! Your worthless!" A mans voice called out and a slap sound as heard.

Rin still frozen in her tracks, the rattat tackled and finished of the pidgey as it flew away Rin became a shakey.. "No.no..Don't please.." Rin mumbled it was barely hearable but if you had good hearing you could here it.She was frozen in fear...Which could shock anyone who saw her.. Her Rattata nuzzled her worridly.. To most people they would most likely wonder...

What exactly had happened to her?

ooc: Rin will snap out of it in my next post after we move to Viridian ^.~

Back