• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
Years
  • Why can't any member upload chapter 300? I don't know about others but for me it's the best of volume 26. You know, all this father-son thing..

Because we haven't reached Vol.26 yet...I have no idea about what's happening with Vol.26 as tagilia has backed out (and I only have the RAW), but apparently Nightwizard's friend Happy Mask Man might scan them in sooner or later. Since .Aaron's gone MIA it looks like the volumes will be scanned in chronologically, so please just be patient. I want to see that chapter too :)

@Avegaille: I know which one you're talking about, I'll try and upload to photobucket later when I get home :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    @Avegaille: I know which one you're talking about, I'll try and upload to photobucket later when I get home :)[/quote]

While you're at it please scan chapter 301 as well. Apparently that's missing as well. The ones you have Avegaille are they in english?

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • @Avegaille: I know which one you're talking about, I'll try and upload to photobucket later when I get home :)

While you're at it please scan chapter 301 as well. Apparently that's missing as well. The ones you have Avegaille are they in english?[/QUOTE]

301? Isn't that like volume 26?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    While you're at it please scan chapter 301 as well. Apparently that's missing as well. The ones you have Avegaille are they in english?

301? Isn't that like volume 26?[/quote]

Yes, its also volume 26. the ones Avegaille are referring to in uploading to photobucket... Its the chapter 300 that Mix was asking right? Since chapter 301 is on the same volume and is missing on the raws that Maxim found I just thought it would be possible to include it. Of course I may be wrong.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • 301? Isn't that like volume 26?

Yes, its also volume 26. the ones you are referring to in uploading to photobucket... Its the chapter 300 that Mix was asking right? Since chapter 301 is on the same volume and is missing on the raws that Maxim found I just thought it would be possible to include it. Of course I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Lol no that was directed avegaille, who just requested that one page be uploaded to an image hosting site somewhere. Apparently Nightwizard's friend Happy Mask Man is ordering Vols 21+ and will scan the missing ones in for us :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Lol no that was directed avegaille, who just requested that one page be uploaded to an image hosting site somewhere. Apparently Nightwizard's friend Happy Mask Man is ordering Vols 21+ and will scan the missing ones in for us :)[/quote]

Ohh Sorry about that, like I said I could be wrong. Can't understand those quotes that well yet. But it would be nice if someone could put up those two chapters. Like I said before, they are the only ones missing from the raws maxim found. By the looks of things it looks like no one will put up the Chuang Yi version of volume 26.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • Lol no that was directed avegaille, who just requested that one page be uploaded to an image hosting site somewhere. Apparently Nightwizard's friend Happy Mask Man is ordering Vols 21+ and will scan the missing ones in for us :)

Ohh Sorry about that, like I said I could be wrong. Can't understand those quotes that well yet. But it would be nice if someone could put up those two chapters. Like I said before, they are the only ones missing from the raws maxim found. By the looks of things it looks like no one will put up the Chuang Yi version of volume 26.

I just said Happy Mask Man will probably be scanning in the missing volumes! And the one Avegaille requested is just one pic from a chapter that's already been scanned in, not a special request lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I just said Happy Mask Man will probably be scanning in the missing volumes! And the one Avegaille requested is just one pic from a chapter that's already been scanned in, not a special request lol.

Yeah I understand. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    On note of the HMM stuff, I just talked to him and he's still working on placing the order for the import so it'll probably be a couple weeks at the least before we get it for you guys. Don't worry though, I'd say there's at the least a 95% chance he's gonna end up scanning them! The dude's obsessed with pokemon related stuff >.> He's even building his own full pokemon card database in english though I don't know much about that.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • Could you make a full volume link so that people won't have to download individual chapters?

Edit: 7/4/08: VOL.23 IS COMPLETE! I didn't bother seperating/cleaning Ch.279, coz I thought aw hell, it's one chapter from the end, might as well get it up ASAP. I'll release a full volume zip sometime later this week (with all the chapters in one for easy downloading), and to keep it consistent I'll edit the final chapter for that.

Amazing what a quick 5 second scan of the original post can do ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    can you upload the extras also without the full volume?
    Because I don't want to download all the volume for 2 pages.

Back