• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    It's okay dude... =P And oh really... you know, you can actually open those sealed mangas yourself... well, as long as no one sees you, that's the important thing... XD

Lol, yes, I did found that at SPPf... XD And nope, but maybe you can lurk around that album... =P And that's okay... it's the lack of importation that makes the place run out of stocks, that's why.

Yes I know I actually saw someone open them but if I got caught I would be asked to pay for it. besides since they actually only had one copy of the volume 25 that I saw and the lack of customers on that shop it would be very difficult to open it without anyone seeing.

Also about the album on serebii I tried that but it asked about a username and password and something about cookies. You know its kinda a good idea now that you think about it. If some people here are still into scanslating would it be possible to translate those hacked scans? Its just an idea after all.

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    so basicly all we are going to need is 24 and 27

And 28, but god knows when that'll be out.

I myself won't be reading 25 until 24 pops up. I can be patient anyway since I've done stuff like this with fansubs and scanlations before. (It's a pain waiting for the second series of Tales of Symphonia. D: )

But it's great that they all seem to be being added so quickly. A year or so ago this would have never happened for whatever reason, I know because I looked all over Serebii (I learnt it was a bad idea before I got banned or anything ^-^; ) and this site about this time last year and didn't find a single thing XD

Donna

~
    Years
    ----------

A preview of Volume 25 (note this is the crack version [it's fanart] but if you can see the actual page, it's closely related... XD)

----------

Hahaha I posted a few of them on Serebii.net. I originally planned to post them here, but for some odd reason they never came up. Maybe they got rejected or something by the moderator..

Blue disturbing the mood, lol

Tutorial: How to get a Pokédex from Oak

Chris the ribbon catcher!

Oh nooooo~

Wrong pose?

Ruby + Paint = ..

Others:
    Lance and his Pokémon
    Mega and Nike
    Lord and the Pokérings
    It's a slide!
    I can do anything better than you
    Celebi loves money
    Wrong son..
    Red with heart problems
    Shaved Ice~!
    The real identity of Red
    R.I.P. Lance
    When Lance calls his Dragonite
    Ruby's Kamehameha
    Wrong appearance
    Fire, Grass and Water combine attack!
    Red with Frieza
    Silver stealing the wrong paper
    Evil Yellow

Who ever made this was brilliant! If you read the scenes before you'll understand more what they're saying.

P.S. I posted a the others wich I had. View them if you want:

Lance the perv
    Silver's real identity..
    Lorelei overreacting
    100 P =D
    New.. Toothstickers!!
    Blue's brilliant idea [Sorry Green~!]
    When lovebirds fight..
    Did Blue really steal a Squirtle?
    How the.. did you get my measurements?
    I don 't know but I lol at Silver kicking his Sneasel
    ChuChu giving birth....
    Mangaquestshipping all the way!!
    What the orbs really are..
    Doraemon Vs. Suicune!
    The real reason why Red, Blue and Green are wanted
    A hug doesn't help..
    Golem's eternity of bouncing
    Yellow's soo innocent.. *shrug*
    Ruby and his father 2
    Why does this remind me of the Lion King?
    Dragonball Z reference?
    The so famous "The Scream" painting, now in Pokemon Special!!
    Giovanni sucks at craving people out..
    Gold doesn't like it that his Sunkern is in Hamtaro..
    Let's play with Togepi!!
    Another way to defeat Lance..
    CLAMP!
    .. no description xD (LOL at Mewtwo!!)
    Green's-oh-so-hard-head
    What's beneath Yellow's hat? Yellow: "I'm NOT bold!!"
    Yellow can't stand the view anymore.
    Go Chrystal~!
    I NEED A STRONG POKEMON!!..Ok, I'll let you borrow one! Yay~!
    Is he the real Gym Leader?
    The improved Deoxys!!
    VICTORY!
    Don't let Silver find out.. Disguising Green, again.
    Green can't become Sapphire, Blue
    Shoujo takes over~!
    Whitney's dirty tricks..
    Silver asking his father's help to win over Blue
    We need a vacation!
    Better not go near Red's butt
    Uhuh, gotta disguise Green before Silver comes in..
    We'll both take one!

That was it from me..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    OMFG.

That is hilarious. xDDDD I love that!! I can't read it, but who cares?!

Those are hilarious. It's like...Pokemon "Speshul" or Pokemon Mis-Adventures. xD

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    =P Of course you would... XD

As stated above, the estimation is before June 10 or 11, since according to Renami, this is when her school starts. =P Same thing for 26... so just wait a little longer... hang in there everyone. Links will be posted @ respective LJs.

Please. I'm still happy that my school let OUT. Oh, well. Can't wait! Thanks again.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Hey everyone. Just so to let you know Renami's going to attempt @ finishing the scans before June 6. For now, this is the preview of her scanning work.

So be thankful that she's actually attempting at cleaning the scans... =P Unlike me, I really don't want to do this sh!t because I just don't feel like it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Hahaha, I don't mind Red's fanservice.. at all :D

-at least it's other fanservice than usual.. Examp. We get to see Blue's panties O__o"-

What is fanservice anyway? I mean I get what you meant in your comment but I kinda don't know the definition of the word. Can someone fill me in?

mou

Pokemon Ranger-in-training
    Years
    What is fanservice anyway? I mean I get what you meant in your comment but I kinda don't know the definition of the word. Can someone fill me in?

I think fanservice is what fans do to contribute their fandom. not really sure xp;;

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    It's like when they show the fans what they want to see, most of the time it's partial nudity of characters and stuff like that XD

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Well well, everyone, guess what time it is?

OMG IT'S VOLUME 25 @ LJ

Better thank Renami for that. Yep, the only thing she asks for is for you guys to credit her with the scans and don't try claiming you scanned these. It's a no-no for anyone... =P

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Well well, everyone, guess what time it is?

OMG IT'S VOLUME 25 @ LJ

Better thank Renami for that. Yep, the only thing she asks for is for you guys to credit her with the scans and don't try claiming you scanned these. It's a no-no for anyone... =P

Thanks so much, its really faster than I have ever expected, also since its size is as big as the other released volumes and Renami did some cleaning we can be sure that the quality is good. Thanks so much can't wait to read it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    so now all we need to do is wait for LadyGalaxy to fininsh 24 when her hiatus is over and then 26 and 27

Back