• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    HMM has been busy so he hasn't been able to get much of 19 done yet. Not sure when it'll be done, though I'm thinking at the most a week.

okay, he may take his time.

but mediafire doesn't work on my computer so can u plz put up the megaupload link too? when it's done of course

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Mi'lady?Flatters me so.That's so polite and kind of you,but,Omni,I should warn you that I...

Never mind,you'll find out by yourself. People these days take quick conclusions,hm..

Well,there seems to have many people on this forum nowdays that have the volumes, or are willing to scan. This makes me happy I finally joined this here. The manga is so precious to the Pokémon community worldwide.

Not trying to rush you,gentlemen,but when shall our next great pages go into spotlight?

Yours always very amused and willing to make friends as much as to read the next volumes,

Miss Berlitz.

(<3 There's Berlitz,there's a heartly signature.)

PS.

Omni, mind you,but...how much time it takes to usually scan a volume? Just to know.

And I would like to say I admire your contribution with the manga-photobucketed posts. You seem a good person. Once again,thank you for your politeness.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    For HMM it takes him about 20 minutes a chapter (so between 3-4 hours total I suppose) and then 2-3 minutes to get them all resized and renamed. For other people it apparently takes months though for some reason, which again I can only understand if they're translating the versions from other languages. And like I said before, HMM is "unable to scan 19" at the moment (he won't tell me why), but when I just asked if he thinks he'll be able to get to it within the next week his answer was "Probably".

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    For HMM it takes him about 20 minutes a chapter (so between 3-4 hours total I suppose) and then 2-3 minutes to get them all resized and renamed. For other people it apparently takes months though for some reason, which again I can only understand if they're translating the versions from other languages. And like I said before, HMM is "unable to scan 19" at the moment (he won't tell me why), but when I just asked if he thinks he'll be able to get to it within the next week his answer was "Probably".

can u tell me what kind of program does he use to get them all resized and renamed?
    i`m sorry if i annoyed u by asking for release.

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    You saying you need a megaupload of volume 18 too? Because that's really easy stuff.

no i already readed vol 18 (cant remenber where), i mean:

if HMM has completed vol 19, can u put up a megaupload version download too?

of course mediafire doesn't work with me so do you maybe have the megaupload version of vol 18?

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Don't want to seem impatient but... What's the Status with good ol' HappyMaskMan? (just wanted to bump the thread a little)

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Don't want to seem impatient but... What's the Status with good ol' HappyMaskMan? (just wanted to bump the thread a little)

lol, i AM impatient XD
    not with everything, i only want vol 19 so badly that im impatient XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    I know what you guys mean about impatient; I'm waiting to read them in order so once 19 is done I can read 5 volumes in a row (19-23) so it's also annoying me he's taking so long. Anyways; just checked in on him:

Me:
    Worked on 19 at all yet?
    HMM: Just a little bit.
    Me: Will you be able to work on it more tonight?
    HMM: I'll probably be able to work on it more some time soon...
    HMM: Possibly.

At very worst I'm expecting this weekend but...HMM doesn't like definitive answers so...

Rank1

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • meh...I can wait forever for vol.19 for all I care...as long as I can read it, I'm good...

I like PokeSpecial manga. Especially their battle styles. Lot more ruthless than the anime.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • I know what you guys mean about impatient; I'm waiting to read them in order so once 19 is done I can read 5 volumes in a row (19-23) so it's also annoying me he's taking so long. Anyways; just checked in on him:

Me:
    Worked on 19 at all yet?

At very worst I'm expecting this weekend but...HMM doesn't like definitive answers so...

dang i prolly wont be able to read till sunday since i wont be home thur-sat

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    woot!

I know what you guys mean about impatient; I'm waiting to read them in order so once 19 is done I can read 5 volumes in a row (19-23) so it's also annoying me he's taking so long. Anyways; just checked in on him:

Me: Worked on 19 at all yet?

yea!! thank HMM thousand times for me ok??

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009

Me: Worked on 19 at all yet?

It`s ok if he still has some problem. @nightwizard do u know what is the program does HMM use to resize and rotate?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Again, both 17 links are working fine for me. I honestly have no idea why you people seem to be having trouble with them. As for 19, I'm not going to make any promises as I don't know what'll end up happening but HMM told me he thinks he can get them done tonight. So we can only hope for the best there.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Again, both 17 links are working fine for me. I honestly have no idea why you people seem to be having trouble with them. As for 19, I'm not going to make any promises as I don't know what'll end up happening but HMM told me he thinks he can get them done tonight. So we can only hope for the best there.

oh tonight? well that just made the wait seem even shorter.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Can you tell us where HMM posts his volumes first? Or has he asked to stay under the radar to avoid beggars? :P

lucawesome

Voice Acting Trainer
    Years
  • Waiting for Vol. 19 is actually kinda fun. I don't know why, it just is to me. In the meantime, I can catch up with my training in Diamond!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back