• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I'm in the middle of scanning in volume 19 as I type this, but I'm not sure what do do since PC doesn't allow it anymore. Does anyone know where I should send it?

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    I'm in the middle of scanning in volume 19 as I type this, but I'm not sure what do do since PC doesn't allow it anymore. Does anyone know where I should send it?

I wouln't talk, I would scan! Just kidding:classic:

On where to send it, I would talk to KazukiPP or airconditioning about where to put the scans. I think they have some website going.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I'm in the middle of scanning in volume 19 as I type this, but I'm not sure what do do since PC doesn't allow it anymore. Does anyone know where I should send it?

OH MY GOD YES YOU ARE AWESOME. And yes, please continue scanning.

Actually Bigfoot, neither me nor Kazuki run that website (or at least, I sure as hell don't). I believe minakichan is the one behind it.

So yeah, Graconos, if you can, PM minakichan if you finish scanning. I'm sure she'd be happy to post the volume on the website (https://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html , by the way.).

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    OH MY GOD YES YOU ARE AWESOME. And yes, please continue scanning.

Actually Bigfoot, neither me nor Kazuki run that website (or at least, I sure as hell don't). I believe minakichan is the one behind it.

So yeah, Graconos, if you can, PM minakichan if you finish scanning. I'm sure she'd be happy to post the volume on the website (https://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html , by the way.).

Oh, my bad. I just thought because you and him are such experts on the manga from just reading around I assumed you ran it.

@Graconos: YOU ROCK!

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Oh, my bad. I just thought because you and him are such experts on the manga from just reading around I assumed you ran it.

Heh, no, I'm just a fan. The only things I've done are upload mirrors for vol 1-7, and provide scans for DP Adventure (it was an average manga, so I didn't have any qualms about ruining the book).

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Heh, no, I'm just a fan. The only things I've done are upload mirrors for vol 1-7, and provide scans for DP Adventure (it was an average manga, so I didn't have any qualms about ruining the book).

Then, would you do second Volume of DP manga when it's released in U.S.? It would be awesome.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Then, would you do second Volume of DP manga when it's released in U.S.? It would be awesome.

If I bother to pick it up, maybe. I wasn't too impressed with the first volume, so I'm a bit hesitant to continue with it.

Although I'll probably pick it up anyway if enough people request it...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011

Ye Gods! If this is true, it leaves us deep in your debt...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012

Ok I feel much better now. So volume 24+ are the only ones left. As long as they haven't finished the emerald saga yet I can take my time on the other volumes and with volume 19 the ruby sapphire are is complete. Are you going to upload it on mediafire or the website https://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html? Have you talked to the people on the site yet? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Not to be annoying or rude but did you post volume 19 up?

They'll just get mad at you for asking for another update. Its may also be one of the reasons its not up yet since a lot of people keep asking for updates. The last I heard about volume 19 is that someone already finished scanning it now they are looking for a site to put it on since this site is not an option anymore. Just wait a little longer someone might tell us if its already up. As for the others volume 20-23 are already available just look for it. Geez

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2017
    Sorry

Sorry if i asked but i was just curious since someone said that it was about to be post on a website

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    They'll just get mad at you for asking for another update. Its may also be one of the reasons its not up yet since a lot of people keep asking for updates. The last I heard about volume 19 is that someone already finished scanning it now they are looking for a site to put it on since this site is not an option anymore. Just wait a little longer someone might tell us if its already up. As for the others volume 20-23 are already available just look for it. Geez

Actually, Graconos never said whether he finished it up or not, which I think was his question, but meh. If there were just looking for a site they could just put it on a filesharing program and send it around the PM circles...

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    So, Graconos asked me if sie could e-mail me the link; haven't gotten a re-response yet.

If you're reading this, Graconos, feel free to e-mail me the link at fu.sakugyoku @ gmail . com or pm, and I'll put it up on pkmntrans for everyone to see <3 Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    Oh? That's good to hear. And Graconos has been active recently, so I assume in the next few days we'll have it...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I pm'd minakichan the link, so next time she's on she can post it to the site. I might have some free time later this week, so are there any other volumes you guys need?

lucawesome

Voice Acting Trainer
    Years
  • Graconos, I don't know you much, but I know enough to freakin' LOVE you now!
    And I think we need Vol. 24 now, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    did i every tell you i love you graconos. No!! .... well i do!!

we currently need 24,25, and 26 if thats what your asking

i believe 24 is being scanned right now and nightwizard was going to get 25 and 26 from his friend but he kinda disapeared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back