• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aerial Emerald (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
  • A little heads up, over time and the hack's development i'll be putting clues about my identity inside. one of the legendary pokemon in the postgame will be exposed only to ones who solve the riddle... more info about this will be revealed over time of development. and Pre announcing that Alpha 1 will be till after the pokemon capture tutorial in Petalburg City and will be released somewhere in January 2015!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2020
    Are Lisia, Aarune, Zinnia, Juan, Looker, N, Cynthia, Scott, Drew, Kelly, & others going to be in this hack?

anonyboy

Years
  • Are Lisia, Aarune, Zinnia, Juan, Looker, N, Cynthia, Scott, Drew, Kelly, & others going to be in this hack?

Well looker will be postgame, i hate Scott and he's replaced with Barney, Juan will be in.. His OW's are even ready...
    Drew&Harley are anime and have no relation to the games, Zinnia is ORAS and i'm not making ORAS. Cynthia in her Journey's end when you start the game and she acts as champion of Sinnoh. Lisia And Aarune are also ORAS, IDK Who's Kelly.

Last edited:

anonyboy

Years
  • Hi there guys! long time no updates, but bare with me on this, the alpha release is coming up pretty good and i'm sure that a release will be in January 2015, it'll go up till route 104.

But alpha 2 (TBD) Will be up to Slateport City. Thank You everyone for your support and for my Great Team Members for contributing to this project, i've worked on this ever since i've started hacking and i'm positive that i could finish this.

anyways, all of the houses are mapped, here's an example:
    ai734hG.png

Prof' Birch's Scene with the Zigzagoon:
    IfaWoaH.png

and the Hoenn Pokedex is in the Thread.
    Some Battle Screens:
    NwgGkLT.png

bLQVfV9.png

Here's my encountering a shiny Zigzagoon while testing (Too bad i can't actually play with him)
    2oWswoW.png

And early game water type confirmed:
    9KwXALH.png

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Spoiler:

These screens look awesome! Good luck with the rest of the game and i can't wait for the Alpha!

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Everything looks good in this hack i love the mapping and the tiles have a unique look to them which i havent seen the same type of graphics in other hacks i hope this will be completed

Last edited:

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    I must say, this looks pretty good there's a few graphical improvements that can be done here and there.

Some of your trees are cut off at the side, etc.
    Sort em out, and this hack will look even better! <3

Edit: Sweeet, I'm your 50th reply. :D

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi there guys! long time no updates, but bare with me on this, the alpha release is coming up pretty good and i'm sure that a release will be in January 2015, it'll go up till route 104.

But alpha 2 (TBD) Will be up to Slateport City. Thank You everyone for your support and for my Great Team Members for contributing to this project, i've worked on this ever since i've started hacking and i'm positive that i could finish this.

anyways, all of the houses are mapped, here's an example:
    ai734hG.png

Prof' Birch's Scene with the Zigzagoon:
    IfaWoaH.png

and the Hoenn Pokedex is in the Thread.
    Some Battle Screens:
    NwgGkLT.png

bLQVfV9.png

Here's my encountering a shiny Zigzagoon while testing (Too bad i can't actually play with him)
    2oWswoW.png

And early game water type confirmed:
    9KwXALH.png

You should fix Budew's position with the Position Editor of Advanced Series xD
    The screens looks awesome, i love those tiles and the OWs, they look so nice at the sight <3

Cya~

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Why my post got deleted i dont even remember what i posted but im sure it didnt break any rule

Years
  • Why my post got deleted i dont even remember what i posted but im sure it didnt break any rule

Your post was quoting Lawandorder's post, and was simply:

Dat Ass!!!!????!!!!???!!!!!

This violates quite a few rules, all of which are listed in the deletion message, including it being off-topic, inappropriate and under four words or 25 characters (when the excessive punctuation is removed). If you wish to dispute this further, please send me a PM or VM. Thanks!

ZapdosMan

The Principality
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    This hack looks awesome, Keep it up man.

And if you need help with your hack PM me :) .

ZapdosMan

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Well Hi Guys, little update, i've finished mapping Petalburg woods!!!! which means that the Alpha Goes till there (when it'll be released).
    The Map itself:
    pY7TdRw.png

One of the rare pokemon found there:
    SC0h1Dt.png

Mapshots:
    ciQ5Llc.png
    3IAM1Bi.png

OMG! I love it

They map looks exactly the same as the original! I like the battle backgrounds and exp. bar!

Keep up the good work!

anonyboy

Years
  • OMG! I love it

They map looks exactly the same as the original! I like the battle backgrounds and exp. bar!

Keep up the good work!

the HP Bars are a recolored Original bars with platinum's colors. but still thanks

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Why I never give a comment to your hack?

The graphics looks good, I like the tiles of the forest, and the battle BG is amazing (You know Why I say this e.e)

The only bad thing is the map, have some map bugs, but for these things the words not are the best, I show your mapping bugs in a pic.

py7tdrw-1199147.png

Only fix the errors in the red circles and the map can be better, good luck with your hack bro!!!

anonyboy

Years
  • Why I never give a comment to your hack?

The graphics looks good, I like the tiles of the forest, and the battle BG is amazing (You know Why I say this e.e)

The only bad thing is the map, have some map bugs, but for these things the words not are the best, I show your mapping bugs in a pic.

py7tdrw-1199147.png

Only fix the errors in the red circles and the map can be better, good luck with your hack bro!!!
    I'm gonna go through over those and make some new blocks... Even though the grass are a bit of a problem that's my first incrarnation of the map..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back