• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aerial Emerald (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
  • Will you do 300 in the regional dex?

Yes as listed in the thread, i'll need to write a regional dex in C (idk C) and in the alpha you'll be given a national dex. Anyways pre-game has 300 PKMN, Post game will include 350/300 more and compatibility with all hacks that have 721 pkmn is in.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yes as listed in the thread, i'll need to write a regional dex in C (idk C) and in the alpha you'll be given a national dex. Anyways pre-game has 300 PKMN, Post game will include 350/300 more and compatibility with all hacks that have 721 pkmn is in.

Can you give Some examples please of those 721 Pkmn HackROMs?
    Anyway, that is the most awesome feature i ever seen, since i love to Trade in VBA Link from one game to another <3

Cya~

anonyboy

Years
  • Can you give Some examples please of those 721 Pkmn HackROMs?
    Anyway, that is the most awesome feature i ever seen, since i love to Trade in VBA Link from one game to another <3

Cya~

Check the forums for hacks that include 721 pokemon (PKMN gaia) for example.
    But my plan is to allow trading outside of the Hoenn Dex only after the Post-game.

Ishra Takami

God of Blood and Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2016
    Amazing hgss graphics I didn't think that would be possible on a gba hack. I can't wait to play this.

Can you please add the 6th gen starters

Last edited by a moderator:

anonyboy

Years
  • These is freaking Amazing man.. are u planning to have the mega evo pokemons available in the future beta's?

Depending on if they'll be implemented into gen III. I have free slots for them but I want a good way in implenting them so they won't be too OP.

anonyboy

Years
  • Hi guys little update over here, I'm currently on vacation so I can't show screens. But my partner NICKSID14 is making the scripts and we'll release the alpha next week. Make sure that you go through the cut trees in petalburg woods.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Hi guys little update over here, I'm currently on vacation so I can't show screens. But my partner NICKSID14 is making the scripts and we'll release the alpha next week. Make sure that you go through the cut trees in petalburg woods.

Can't wait! How far will i be able to go?

(Can i Beta test?)

anonyboy

Years
  • Can't wait! How far will i be able to go?

(Can i Beta test?)

Actually I do the testing. And you'll be able to go until Petalburg Woods but the exit to the north route 104 is blocked. There'll be a secret event in Petalburg Woods

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    The mapping is absolutely beautiful. I can not waiting for it .
    Can I transfer this hack and yours update to some Chinese forums?
    I think they will love it too.

anonyboy

Years
  • The mapping is absolutely beautiful. I can not waiting for it .
    Can I transfer this hack and yours update to some Chinese forums?
    I think they will love it too.

Sure man, but I'm gonna publish only after alpha 1.

Years
  • wow, the sprite for main characters have been changed. and they are awesome. well keep on the good work. i can't wait to test this hack.

anonyboy

Years
  • Hi there guys little update time!!
    i've got some little features into the game!
    The BW2 Repel system
    lrXtjCX.png

Surviving Poison in the Overworld
    87fBED3.png

Reciving EXP after catching a Pokemon
    8H5RcUR.png

and i've started recoloring the status screen!!
    imdDFi0.png

in the following pics you can see some new textboxes!!! Some of them come straightly from HGSS, some will be fusions of FRLG Boxes in HGSS style and some will be my custom ones.

On another note. my scripter for the game (NICKSID14) hadn't answered my messages for the last few weeks and i really need a scripter to make this game go on until I learn how to script myself. so if you wanna script for AE, Send me a PM!!!

Also i can confirm that Lorekeeper Zinnia will play A role in Pokemon Aerial Emerald, i'll not tell the role but she'll appear at the end of the Pre-Game and throuoght the Post-Game.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    This is looking quite promising! Glad you seemed to have figured out the palettes after I threw the offsets for the status screen your way.

anonyboy

Years
  • This is looking quite promising! Glad you seemed to have figured out the palettes after I threw the offsets for the status screen your way.

Thanks for the pals btw!! And good luck with your project, when you reach your post-game, i׳ll be glad to give you my hoenn tiles and maps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back