• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aerial Emerald (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
  • I think my favorite part about the update is surviving poisonings. That feature'll come in handy, even if it may not happen often.

Also, I like the stat screen's new colors! :D

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Hi there guys, i've updated Granite Cave after a long time, i'll make a poll if you want it an accessible through GS Codes cave in the alpha...

kESUZ5w.png

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi there guys, i've updated Granite Cave after a long time, i'll make a poll if you want it an accessible through GS Codes cave in the alpha...

kESUZ5w.png

Looks pretty awesome, but i don't like that stairs there, at the left.. doesn't that make lose the point of explore it with its new design? :/ ...

Cya~

anonyboy

Years
  • Looks pretty awesome, but i don't like that stairs there, at the left.. doesn't that make lose the point of explore it with its new design? :/ ...

Cya~

They'll be replaced with rock climb so you'll have easy access in the Post-Game

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • I'm in love with your cave tiles <3
    But if you can make a bit of improvements to the map could be better!

Good Luck with your hack bro!

anonyboy

Years
  • Hi there guys little service announcement, 1st, Updates: i've made some re-adjustments to several maps with shadows and such:
    XDp0HKj.png

a new Coast-like House for Mr' Briney
    OPUnqdG.png
    '
    and here is the beta map of Dewford Town:
    DWbXSJk.png

remember that the map is in beta and it'll be completed soon.

2ndly, I NEED A SCRIPTER ASAP!!! this game won't go without one and since my scripter NICKSID14 ditched me, i'm kinda stuck.... so please Scripters of PC, PM me if you see this and want to help with project AE.

3rdly, i'll unveil the 1st special event map of AE, the Torn Woods:
    vl85ZKH.png

This is a grove in Petalburg Woods that was burnt down by Team Magma last year to inhabit more Fire,Ground and Poison types (their key types) in Hoenn, Pokemon Like Houndour,Skorupi,Larvesta,Numel and Koffing reside in this woods, when you enter the grove after the 1st badge, two magma grunts and Courtney who operates the base appear, they congratulate you for defeating that Aqua Grunt in Rusturf Tunnel and demands the Devon Goods, you decline to give it and challenge 1st the 2 grunts to a double battle and then Magma Executive Courtney, i wanted this to introduce the event as a walk through walls secret in the alpha but it seems that i won't make a release soon due to the absence of a Scripter...

Years
  • its sad to see this thread becoming inactive, at least hoen fans should write once in a week, anyways anony i hope you find a scripter and keep posting updates :)

Years
  • Hi there guys little update time!!
    i've got some little features into the game!
    The BW2 Repel system
    lrXtjCX.png

Surviving Poison in the Overworld
    87fBED3.png

Reciving EXP after catching a Pokemon
    8H5RcUR.png

and i've started recoloring the status screen!!
    imdDFi0.png

in the following pics you can see some new textboxes!!! Some of them come straightly from HGSS, some will be fusions of FRLG Boxes in HGSS style and some will be my custom ones.

On another note. my scripter for the game (NICKSID14) hadn't answered my messages for the last few weeks and i really need a scripter to make this game go on until I learn how to script myself. so if you wanna script for AE, Send me a PM!!!

Also i can confirm that Lorekeeper Zinnia will play A role in Pokemon Aerial Emerald, i'll not tell the role but she'll appear at the end of the Pre-Game and throuoght the Post-Game.

nice up-grade features from BW2 and X & Y. by the way, i wonder that, is the story of this hack exactly the same with the original Pokemon Emerald one? or you have your own original story for this?

hopefully you can get scripters to make this project alive. hope there will be more up-dates in the future.

anonyboy

Years
  • nice up-grade features from BW2 and X & Y. by the way, i wonder that, is the story of this hack exactly the same with the original Pokemon Emerald one? or you have your own original story for this?

hopefully you can get scripters to make this project alive. hope there will be more up-dates in the future.

This is the Emerald Story with my enchantments and changes... Also many side stories and a whole new post game, there will be new characters, like Barney who's replacing Scott...

Years
  • I just can't wait to play your hack! I love RSE! Only hope is that you can find a scripter very soon, I don't want to see such a promising project be discontinued :O

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • This looks so cool, like, absolute zero type of cool. B2W2 repel system is what makes me swoon, though. <3

anonyboy

Years
  • Hi there guys, I'm sorry to say that but i want this hack to go on hiatus for a while, my ROM is pretty messed up and i wanna start over (exepct for the mapping) because there are many corrupted things and i can't really progress without a scripter/or until i'd know scripting. so i want a mod to close my thread and i hope i'll get back on this, i won't abbadon the hack cause i have gained progress with the sprites and graphics over time (it's not visible but i have almost all of the special sprites done.) so i'd like to thank everyone who supported me and had faith along this project, i'll be back as soon as things work out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back