• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Ancient Rebirth Version

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lately I've been thinking I should start another project, since my other projects got deleted, It's called Pokemon Ancient Rebirth, and it goes along with this Story https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=6852 - Also involves Pokemon Mythology you can find in this thread https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=6864. The Story of the game is you start in Fusia [Fuschia] City, as an explorer working for the King of Fusia. With this Job your expected to claim citys (same Idea of getting badges, but when you get a badge you claim that city for Kantus). Your also expected to catch new, exotic pokemon for the King to keep in pleased with his PokeScroll (Ancient Version of the PokeDex :)) Upon Claiming Lands you get the Chance to Explore New Lands to the World, and Access the Map of the World :). So What do you think?

I can't do it alone though, So if anyone can help me i would truly appreciate it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    how do you know this project wont just get deleted?

What's that supposed to mean, Like I said, my computer crashed before. If you dont want me to do it then I wont.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Eu Tenho Cuatro Screenshots, but I cant put them up because I dont see the attach Image thingy, and my computer is really screwed up so I cant put pics on my website :( But I can tell you what I have accomplished

A Beta Map System
    This Map System will be totally interactive like the Ru/Sa Maps, I even have the little pointer cursor :) But you have to go over the city and push execute to see the name of the City and Statisics. Statistics will include the ruler or priest of the city, City's God, and if what nation the City is under.

Ancient Pokemon Gyms
    The Gyms have been renamed temples, and the leader will be a royal member, or priest of the city-state, The palace (where you claim your prize) will be in the city as well. Prizes are pending, I dont know about badges, but Gifts are totally in it. TMs wont be in but Elemental Held Items that Teach you an attack as well as raise your stats will be the new TM.

First Three Citys have been made. I havent made Routes or fields like that, but for pokemon Battles, instead of trainers, outlaws will battle you, or if not outlaws, officers from raiding kingdoms, the only wild pokemon that will be availiable will not be availiable on the rouds but in the little towns that surround the Citys or Outskirts sil vous plait. Another thing is that The Backpack will not be known as the backpack but instead the Royal Carrier, and will have 7 pockets, 1 for berries, one for pokeballs, one for Holding Items, One for Special Items, One for Normal Items, and One for Relics.

It might seem complicated now but once i get a good story with decent screens and even a demo out you'll really appreciate it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    No Hack, I can't hack, I'm too sped for that, It's actually Rm2k/Rm2k3 which everone works best (rm2k is the only thing that wont bug up so beta will def be on Rm2k)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm getting more interested in this game every time I read a post!
    I hope we get the chance to try a beta soon.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    I like unique stuff! There're too many people who just want to replicate the pokemon games (my friend working with me on Solar/Lunar) without original plot. I'm looking forward to playing this!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Beautiful graphics in the first screen!

I'm not sure I like the world map idea. You shouldn't stray too far from the traditional formula! I think you should have it all like one giant world. Just my opinion though.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    But remember DarkMage its with the Final Fantasy Twist, it also has to do with the story I made up if anyone actually bothered to read it, in the first post. Maybe if you read the story you'll understnad where im coming from with this :)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wow! that looks awsome, an aceint(sp?) version of pokemon. I cant wait to see some old pokemon. Anywayz im not much of a hacker so i cant help you there sorry

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm not a hacker either. People, RM2K isn't hacking, it's from scratch games. With the exception of Graphics and Music the storylines and codes are made by people and no hack could match up to that.

Thanks you guys for the positive feedback.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I made the first temple (Gym) it's beta and has these features, screenshots will be put up soon.

1. Restoration Spring - Costs 2 Favor Points, Revives, Restores, and Refreshes all Party's Pokemon and Trainer.

2. Tribute Alter - Gives you 12 Points when you sacrafice (Release an unwanted Pokemon) a pokemon.

3. Trainer Battles - Common battles, fighting for money and Glory.

4. Temple Leader (Priest/Priestess) - You get Glory, Favor and Experience, as well as the City upon defeating the Priest. Carry the God of the Temple with you in the Temple's Chalice (Summon a Pokemon Once for one round)

5. Legend Record - Gives you access to capture legendary God Pokemon

6. Temple Prizes - Chalice ( Summon ) City Access ( For Your Empire ) Badge ( Actually an Old Coin that can be held ) and Ancient TM ( Held Item )

Back