• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Ancient Rebirth Version

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    You have good programming skills and excellent ideas, but those graphics just arent agreeing with me...

Nahh Them are Beta until my computer get's fixed. I have way better graphics then those, are you kidding me, One thing never to use is RTP.. Even it if looks better.

Hey Sponge whatever the **** you name is, you dont like it tough ****, I dont care its my game not yours..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Nahh Them are Beta until my computer get's fixed. I have way better graphics then those, are you kidding me, One thing never to use is RTP.. Even it if looks better.

Hey Sponge whatever the **** you name is, you dont like it tough ****, I dont care its my game not yours..
    We can still be nice with one another Dizzy... just because he doesn't like your idea, there's no need for the rude manners here. He politely pointed out how he dislikes your idea and why, so let's be reasonable and just be nice in return too.

Well... I just want to know if there's anyone in this entire forum has figured out the battle system yet... i know they're working on it, but I am interested to know how are they doing so far... there's no point to talk about all these ideas and making the map for it already, if the battle system doesn't exist...

Years
    Dont worry Dizzy, Someone made fun of my game 2. I kno how u feel..

hey frostweaver you idiot, the battle system does exist. you obviously dont pay
    attention because you havent seen the thread labelled "Rm2k3 Battle system"
    If you go there you will find out all you need to know about the battle system
    (Which is in existance). We have progressed significantly further than anyone else
    has ever even attempted. We have little beta's of the system so you can't say it
    doesnt exist fool, It's just not available for download yet.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    We can still be nice with one another Dizzy... just because he doesn't like your idea, there's no need for the rude manners here. He politely pointed out how he dislikes your idea and why, so let's be reasonable and just be nice in return too.

Well... I just want to know if there's anyone in this entire forum has figured out the battle system yet... i know they're working on it, but I am interested to know how are they doing so far... there's no point to talk about all these ideas and making the map for it already, if the battle system doesn't exist...

Your Right frostweaver, since I'm so much better than that, I'll display my politeness, because I'm the one who is making the game. :)

I'm working on the Battle System, I have the Code written out. For Rm2k It's harder because we need to do the Side View. But For Rm2k3 its a bit easier.

Thanks Krazy Meerkat. But frostweaver is no Idiot, believe you me, if everyone was like him, the society would be much more careless towards materialistic stuff. He's a Pokemon Professor.

Years
    hmm.. why does someone who doesn't care about materialistic stuff own a computer?

Ok I am sorry frostweaver, i just don't like it when people don't pay attention and then make comments...

well anyway I hope the game turns out well for you dizzy

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    Dizzy said:

What the..... if you get mad at me just whe I'm being honest, dang... It can happen people don't like the idea ?r things like that. Does Nintendo get mad when a PS2 fanboy says: Mario is stupid? No, so why are you? Sheesh...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yahh.. Can we like, um drop the subject, I wasnt mad, I just dont like people who do that. I'm really not mad.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    :) You'll all be surprised :) After my computer gets fixed, and I import the new Graphics, put in the new systems in the game, you guys will love it. And thats just for the Beta ;)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Frostweaver has been spreading his ignorance around the rm2k areas for a while now saying things are impossible, it can't be done, yada yada. Well, it's being done. Don't feel sorry Meerkat; you weren't around a while back, so you wouldn't know.

Okay, back on topic from our long immature string of insults: If you say it's going to be great, I'm definately looking forward to it. BTW, the graphics in one of the first screens was pretty. Don't totally revamp everything.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    i agree with DM, although the chipsets aren't pokemon-esque they still look good so don't entirely refurbish the graphics just make them a bit more relevent to Pokemon.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    You don't see the point of the game then, Pokemon Ancient Rebirth, is made with the final-fantasy twist, With a hint of True RPG. I have better Graphics, I just can't use them, on the count of my computer won't load images properly, Until then, RTP will have to do. Even though it's not very Detailed

Here are the Next Screen Shots, Keep in Mind that they are Beta Screen shots. They have to do with the Garden and Pokemon Fruits. Please Read Below. I even made an Ancient Berry Blender :). Please see them. The Next have to do with the City(Livandros), and A Port Town (Vermelho Diam).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I don't know, in previous games I tried to make a food system, where you have this magical pot you throw in food to make a good meal *thus the idea for the berry blender*. But my Idea was a combination of certain foods make a certain dish, with Elemental Properties. The fruit thing is way different though, but I'm keeping the Combinations of things. next post will contain the New Screenshots.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Your game does not suck. The number of posts in this thread prove it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    if this is an ancient setting does that mean that all the extinct pokemon are still alive?

Back