• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Ancient Rebirth Version

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    You only think it sucks because you dont have the same graphics as them. You are a good programmer, but with little resources.

I do so have the resources, I have lots of Resources, infact my own resource page :). Just my computer.

Yes, I was thinking about that :) Since you start with no starter maybe a Kabuto or Omanyte would make a good Beginning pokemon.

Old Pokemon that will be included within the first Beta

Kabuto - Many
    Omanyte - Many
    Pysduck - Many
    Torkoal - Many
    Bulbasaur - Many
    Mudkip - Many
    Aerodactyl - Special Gift

All The Evolutions will be included as well :).

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    You should also make some new (or should I say old) guys who became extinct and their bones were on Cinnebar island, and were totally covered when the volcanoe erupted.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Okay, There's some good news, and some bad news. My Computer was restored from scratch, so everything on my computadore was erased. Everything is gone, even the beta for Anciente. Good Side, I have the files, storyline, music, and other crap I need, so in two weeks I should get farther then I already did. Until then, i will make new Screenshots with the better Graphics, Pokemon Battle System Included :). And Soon we'll even have the Beta. Estou Bem?

Chamo-Me Dizzy :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Why? Is there a problem? My Computer isn't always crashing, it only crashed twice, once was because my Uncle experimented on my computer, and the second time was because i didnt have sound and crap. The Beta is 20% Done, Music included ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I corrected the 8 Major Attacks to leave status impairments when used.

Solarbeam now leaves burn
    Hyper Beam leaves Confusion
    Fire Blast Always Burns
    Blizzard Always Burns
    Earthquake causes confusion
    Hydro Pump Leaves Paralysis
    Thunder causes Paralysis always
    Pyschic can cause any status impairment.

New Screens on the way to replace the old ones ^_^.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh Yah It'll be up for download most definately, but until then. No one replies to this thread alot anyways and It's not like my game's interesting or gets anywheres :\

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I agree with Darkmage31. Your game is fantastic! Just because no-one posts alot
    doesn't mean they've lost interest. Look at Yami's thread. It's been over a month since
    there's been any progress on the game, but there are still people that are waiting for it! Do you understand?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I might also throw a little religion thing in the game too, Start an Early Religion.. or something like that. Like Morrowinds Religion.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Just don't make it too controversial. Maybe it would be best to avoid something related to modern day religion- lots of people get offended with religion- tread carefully.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    Just don't make it too controversial. Maybe it would be best to avoid something related to modern day religion- lots of people get offended with religion- tread carefully.

It's all Ancient Religions. Religions are what make the world go round' wee hee!

Back