• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Ancient Rebirth Version

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Sucess doesn't really matter (well, to some people it will). It's a neat creative idea that will fly well with creative people (all the guys 'round here), but don't let all the other guys pull you down. I've never played a FF game, so can you give me an idea of what a "FF Twist" may be?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sure :) Since it has the FF Twist I'm going to infuse the two, with a new battle system. And When you fly *Like in FF* you can see the map over you, I want to accomplish that. Final Fantasy also has weapons that teach you spells *So thats why I want a held Item thats teaches you attacks, so that when you learn the attack you can give it over to someone else, unlike the One-time TM this will be like an HM*

More to come.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    :) I'll need to fix my computer first though, I still need help because I dont have sound. And I have the Crappy Quality Stuff :)...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I know where to get sounds.. I just dont have sound on my computer (It's sped, it can't pick up the Sound Hardware -_-.. tell me that aint so sakurr)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LoL Next time we'll play Cherades :). Its no problem though. I have lots of advancements for this game :)

Theres going to be a music system (when I get my sound back tommorow) Where you can pick the music you like for the game settings. You can Change music for battle and crap. I might also bring Day and Night, as well as the Radio back in Ancient Modes *Radio will have to be a Ancient Transmittion Device* I'll give choices for Music, like Techno, Rock, Hip-Hop, Original Game, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, .. Lots -_- *I hope it doesnt go over 5 MB's though*

Anyways I hope it turns out to be a good game.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Shouldn't go over 5 megs if you use MIDI's- they're tiny! However, if you use MP3s, that's another story all together!!!!

I'm going to bring Radio back in my game (Why'd they drop it in R/S?) for weather reports and stuff, but for ancient times, I think you should have something else, like a smoke-signal-transmitter or something like that :D.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    Shouldn't go over 5 megs if you use MIDI's- they're tiny! However, if you use MP3s, that's another story all together!!!!

I'm going to bring Radio back in my game (Why'd they drop it in R/S?) for weather reports and stuff, but for ancient times, I think you should have something else, like a smoke-signal-transmitter or something like that :D.

Nah it wasnt going to be a radio. More like an Idol that picks up soundwaves. Or something like that. I also to make the Temple so you get favor points from the gods. The Best thing to match this would be a Modern Version!! It would be called Pokemon Moderno Edition ;) lol... But I have to do this one first.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Here are some super-dee wack *** screen shots for your pleasure. One is the Sky Carriage Station (The Second one)

zephadus

Trainer upset about # of PKMN
    Years
    I agree entirely with Meerkat. You need different graphics...
    I don't know where you can get any, but I know where you can get a spriter to make some for you... *hint-hint, wink-wink, nudge-nudge*
    If you want custom graphics, PM me. ^_^

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    I think you all are forgetting the "final fantasy twist." I must admit though, the graphics are a little too RTP. Maybe more un-RTP FF graphics. Otherwise, this is looking great!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 26, 2005
    this just isn't... pokemonish...
    Sure, a final fantasy twist. Pok?mon + Final Fantasy = 2 elements fighting against eachother. Dun like it, sorry

Back