• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon ash's adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
oh wow this is old you cant compete with Pokemon ash gray and naraja its impossible im thinking you guys are some kids.... who want to make a hack sorry but that's what i feel and anyways go study kids quit this and make an actual story line take writing classes/ programming to AND STOP SENDING PMS TO EVERYONE BECAUSE NO NE WANTS TO WORK ON A STUPID HACK THAT ALREADY EXITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All beginners have to start somewhere, and pokemon r chose to start here. Maybe he wants to create a hack of the anime in his own view rather than what Ash Gray or Naranja or any of the other countless anime hacks have to offer. Besides, its not like this is the only other anime hack besides Ash Gray and Naranja, I could name countless. And, there is a possibility that the makers of this game are "kids", whatever that means, but I know numerous kids who have created great Pokémon hacks, and as I said all beginners have to start somewhere. So if you're going to post here you may as well leave positive or constructive criticism, rather than telling the creators not to make the game at all and to basically get a life which can be inferred from your post.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 27, 2015
@UAREMAD PokeMew is correct that you can't depict a beginner, everyone has to start somewhere, and simple projects like this will help pokemon r grow. And instead of fighting with him, maybe support him and encourage him to get better at what he does? Spherical Ice, i apologize because i know that this isn't my place, but the point of this thread is to encourage the author to come up with a well structured idea to entertain the rest of the community. It's not to start little bickering like this, please save that for PM xD. Pokemon r, I'd recommend that you upload some screenshots to the fb group and don't worry about what other rude people think. But, i would take some insight from people that are polite, experienced, and willing to help! Good luck on your hack dude!
~Anex

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
So.....you gave me a message telling me to help you make your hack...And I think you send it to me without thinking 'Hmm, how much experience does this user has in hacking?', which you should have thought about. I am not a hacker. I do not make hacks for a living. At least know how much experience the user has in the things you're asking them to do. Aka, no, I am not helping you.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
New features
Hi Guys in my ROM hacking there are new tiles like
Professor osk lab pallat houses,route 1 trees where pikchu will climb and other loot
I am going to make a pokemon center interior change in anime there in pokemon center there are also rest room and cafa so I am going to make it bigger pokemon center and we are going to cove some episode event .and we have all copied the same anime map design's and I am going to release my first alpha with first 5 episode

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I think we need to design gym as anime

and I am also waiting for screen shots
yeah I have design gym as anime
That why it is taking time me to make first apha I am redesign the tiles and making them same as anime gyms soon you get to know

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
On the matter of characters following, I think that can be done, if one finds a way to emulate the coding that allows for double tag battles as seen in the 4th gen games, like with Riley at Iron Island for example. A 1st gen hack I played a while back does a scheme similar to RPG games like final fantasy and has other characters seemingly "go into" the main character where they then pop back out if a certain event requires said character. That might be worth considering as well.

The latter idea may be ideal when we factor that Pikachu needs to follow outside the pokeball, something most anime hacks have not yet been able to do since this was a mechanic that was only re-introduced in the latter part of gen 4 after years of lack of use since Yellow. Having too many characters actually following the main will more than likely slow the game down a lot or be too buggy.

EDIT: Also if you plan to stick tot he fire red game as a base, be wary that it might help to change up how EVs work or to leave them out entirely as EV training is sorta essential to a strong team even when not playing competitively. A lot of anime based games end up having quite a difficulty spike, so working to find an answer to how to EV train proper in this hack would do wonders since the EV reducing berries do not exist in any third gen game besides Emerald. I hear JPan's hacked engine has a means to rectify this, I remember someone saying one could use that to do something similar to X/Y's super training but I've never had the chance to see for myself what it entails.

Another idea to try is to ask Mr.DollSteak for support as his rom base is popular for all sorts of things. Though the rom base alone only works on vanilla fire red, to have it work to your specifications would require his direct support.
Hey will you tell me contact of Mr.DollSteak

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys our first alpha work is completed 35% and
We are going to cover our first alpha till episode 6

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I am tired by waiting of first screen shot
Wait because we are working and ROM hacking need time so we don't have any other option instant of waiting

Guys we are going to release some screen short today

So wait screenshot will release in some hours

Guys more screenshot will release soon because we got some bugs you can watch in 2 screenshot that the the start of script first word is missing like prof is rof and TV is only V so we will fix all bugs then release them all soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Please stop bumping your thread every minute. Post when you actually have screenshots.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Nov 17, 2017
Hi fabulous hack, hope this hack can continue I think you are having problem with scripting so I can be your scripter in your hack Pm me if you want me to work with you I like to join you in your hack

No progress from 1 month ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Guys I am back.Screenshot from pallat town and titlescreen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Progress is coming along pretty good. I like the idea of the hack, but seasons 1-9 is A LOT to put in a hack.
Yeah I know its long from 1 to 9 session and it contain 3 region and its also cause problem for me but we will overcome it and make it complete don't matter how much time it takes but the real enjoyment is to play anime game in combine form.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Yeah I know its long from 1 to 9 session and it contain 3 region and its also cause problem for me but we will overcome it and make it complete don't matter how much time it takes but the real enjoyment is to play anime game in combine form.

You could just split them up into different hacks, but alright.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hooray, things to critique at last! Was getting worried there:

picture.php

Well, I can already see that you don't know how to fully title insert, which is OK to be honest, a skill a lot of us have issues with sometimes. Background is pixelated in an obvious way, the subtitle (ash adventure) has a weird blue pixel thing surrounding it which should be looked at.

Most of your text boxes seem to lack the first word of the first sentence (Prof Oak and TV, instead they are ROF and V respectively)

picture.php

I'm only going to critique this screenie with respect to tiles as the rest will just be repeats. The grass seems off, the random dark spot does not seem to flow more, may want to experiment with colors to see one that blends well for that. Also is a very repetitive pattern. I also swear I have seen this style of floor with this sprite before, but meh. The tiles need a bit of work, especially the grass ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back