• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon ash's adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Guys NOW COME BACK TO HACK I got a team work and we are working soon we uplord some interesting thing of only this game

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I hate to burst in here like this, but the reason why people are making a big deal of it is for a few reasons.

1. Within the first 9 words of your opening post, you state that you are working on a hack.

This means that you've made progress (Such as maps, scripts, etc). If you're using someone else's screenshots to show your progress, it's not fair on their behalf because you're essentially stealing it and passing it off as your own. Yes, finding it on Google and claiming it as your own IS stealing. No ifs, ands or buts. No exceptions of any kind.

2. If you're stealing screenshots off of Google, then what's the point of stating that it's your progress? You didn't make it. Simple as that. If you wanted to show your progress, you would have played your hack, took screenshots, uploaded them, and linked them here. Using someone else's screenshots to advertise your hack makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Even if your images are unfinished (Such as a missing tile or two, or an early screenshot of a map), it shows that you've modified the game in some way and will attract people in that regard.

3. As Delta mentioned, and I'll chime in on this too, PMing people as you were to ask for help isn't the most professional way of going about getting team members for a hack. I got the two PMs you sent me, but I'm simply not interested that much in Rom Hacking anymore like I once was. If you're wanting help for your hack, there's a place here to ask for that. PMing people is not that place. Besides, not all members here are Rom hackers.

Now, with all that said and done, I do wish you the best of luck on your hack. Just remember to credit anything that isn't yours, be kind and respect other members, and your hack will be successful.

Thanks , lot of people think that this hack is dump
And I am not working on this hack but I will prove this that I am working soon my all adding will completed and then I will add screenshots and my own hack.from now I don't team because I already got 6 to 7 team member in my hack team in my hack team their are 2 beta tester and other are experienced hacker but I am new and I work to learn hacking 6 month and now I am ready for hacking soon I will release screenshot

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 27, 2015
Thanks , lot of people think that this hack is dump
And I am not working on this hack but I will prove this that I am working soon my all adding will completed and then I will add screenshots and my own hack.from now I don't team because I already got 6 to 7 team member in my hack team in my hack team their are 2 beta tester and other are experienced hacker but I am new and I work to learn hacking 6 month and now I am ready for hacking soon I will release screenshot
Team Fail, nor did myself ever call your hack "dump" at all. We were just wondering why you took someone's screenshots... of a different hack in which it doesn't show any progress on your own... Good that you got team members going although, wish you luck.
~Anexenaumoon

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Team Fail, nor did myself ever call your hack "dump" at all. We were just wondering why you took someone's screenshots... of a different hack in which it doesn't show any progress on your own... Good that you got team members going although, wish you luck.
~Anexenaumoon
I don't say he call he is a nice person I said sorry for that and please from now I want to focus on my hack I said sorry for that and my own progress will show you soon

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Good lick for the hack bro !! Im always there to help u !! And finally now we have the rom hack's official fb page!! This hack is going to b a great success

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I am waiting for first screen shot and fist alpha

Your waiting will over soon as we release just little more wait then screenshot will release with new
Style
And alpha will release after I complete till
viridian forest. But first alpha will release in next month and screen shot are coming out in this month soon

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
I think you need to ad FB group and page with image in intro

we are going to great succsess

hey I think u need to use HTML and BB codes to do ad pics

post reviews to begin

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
oh wow this is old you cant compete with Pokemon ash gray and naraja its impossible im thinking you guys are some kids.... who want to make a hack sorry but that's what i feel and anyways go study kids quit this and make an actual story line take writing classes/ programming to AND STOP SENDING PMS TO EVERYONE BECAUSE NO NE WANTS TO WORK ON A STUPID HACK THAT ALREADY EXITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
oh wow this is old you cant compete with Pokemon ash gray and naraja its impossible im thinking you guys are some kids.... who want to make a hack sorry but that's what i feel and anyways go study kids quit this and make an actual story line take writing classes/ programming to AND STOP SENDING PMS TO EVERYONE BECAUSE NO NE WANTS TO WORK ON A STUPID HACK THAT ALREADY EXITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We don't ask you what to do Our hack is going good and we don't need help of yours

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018

See everyone gets angry , u,me and infact everyone so. Im not a got nor a superior and even u r not a god. Bro i would like to say something to u. 1st of all u SHOULD NEVER DISCOURAGE ANYONE wether they r bigger or smaller than u. 2nd of all u should respect every person in d world. And btw if he cant compete with ashgray and naranja , then it doesnt matter, its his wish and interest. We need more people like him who are filled with innovative ideas and technologies.Bro always remember d world can develop only if u more interest/technologies. What if this hack becomes famous even more than Ash Gray? What if this hack contains more proper tiles or skins?We never know.If u keep on comparing everything then y dont u compare Liquid crystal and crystal dust? both or same ! add heart gold too even that is same.... just few more things in other hack thats it... And if u want to fight then fight in private not in public. What i want to say is thatJust stop discouraging people and u will always Succeed in your life !! :)

Im sorry if u or any one felt bad !

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
See everyone gets angry , u,me and infact everyone so. Im not a got nor a superior and even u r not a god. Bro i would like to say something to u. 1st of all u SHOULD NEVER DISCOURAGE ANYONE wether they r bigger or smaller than u. 2nd of all u should respect every person in d world. And btw if he cant compete with ashgray and naranja , then it doesnt matter, its his wish and interest. We need more people like him who are filled with innovative ideas and technologies.Bro always remember d world can develop only if u more interest/technologies. What if this hack becomes famous even more than Ash Gray? What if this hack contains more proper tiles or skins?We never know.If u keep on comparing everything then y dont u compare Liquid crystal and crystal dust? both or same ! add heart gold too even that is same.... just few more things in other hack thats it... And if u want to fight then fight in private not in public. What i want to say is thatJust stop discouraging people and u will always Succeed in your life !! :)

Im sorry if u or any one felt bad !

That right and we are not comparing us with ash gray and naraja because we know all of that get succeed with their hard work and if my team do hard work may be it make batter hack then other anime hack but it depend on luck so never underestimate other because god know the heart of all people and we don't need any other help and god help those who help others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back