• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon B&W Full Scans

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    In case anyone missed these or wanted an easier reference...Anyone wanna translate this?

Detailed Locations:
    Spoiler:

Bigger Map:
    Spoiler:

Close Up of Hiun:
    Spoiler:

Close Up of Starting Town:
    Spoiler:

Close Up of Top Right:
    Spoiler:

Close Up of Bee Hives:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Scans with Professor Araragi/Orchid? (More Plant-Like Professors WOOT):
    Spoiler:

Lots of Information:
    Spoiler:

Yin and Yang Legends
    Spoiler:

This really gave me a big insight on the region and locations and a mental image of the path you take on your journey.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i hope sumone translates the location info ^_^

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • Wow!
    Thank You So much for the Detailed Images!
    it looks... so clear now O_O i don't have to squint anymore to make out what
    stuff is or looks like =D

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    i hope sumone translates the location info ^_^

Me too!

What does it say on the battle shots of Reshiram and Zekrom? It has a question mark after it... I'm curious.

IDK that's why I wanted a translation lol

Wow!
    Thank You So much for the Detailed Images!
    it looks... so clear now O_O i don't have to squint anymore to make out what
    stuff is or looks like =D

No Problem but thank RPGlands for them haha I just put them up here

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Wow these are exquisite pictures. To be honest I'm not a fan about the region design, but who knows? Maybe once more light is shone on the areas, I will take a liking.

Also your signature has an awesome quote that literally made me LOL:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thunderpunch Pokemon B&W Full Scans
    Mewtwo should learn a Psychic move at level 100 called Worldslayer. When used, all 6 of the opponent's pokemon instantly faint, the opponent's game is erased, and a Nintendo representative is sent to their door to punch them in the face.

Years
  • 二年間ぐらい日本語を習っていましたから、手伝える。
    ni nen kan gurai nihongo wo naratteimashita kara, tetsudaeru.
    ive been learning japanese for about 2 yrs so i can help.

to answer that kid on the battle shots, it says

ツタージャはどうする?(tsutaaja wa dou suru?): what should tsutaaja do?
    ミジュマルはどうする?(mijumaru wa dou suru?) what should mijumaru do?

anything else u guys want translated, pm me to come back to the thread

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Wow these are exquisite pictures. To be honest I'm not a fan about the region design, but who knows? Maybe once more light is shone on the areas, I will take a liking.

Also your signature has an awesome quote that literally made me LOL:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thunderpunch Pokemon B&W Full Scans
    Mewtwo should learn a Psychic move at level 100 called Worldslayer. When used, all 6 of the opponent's pokemon instantly faint, the opponent's game is erased, and a Nintendo representative is sent to their door to punch them in the face.

Aye thats what the quote is for lol I don't like the weird change in the regions Desert next to an Icy Mountain etc is weird...Its NYC (Hiun City) then a bunch of weird random crap behind it...

二年間ぐらい日本語を習っていましたから、手伝える。
    ni nen kan gurai nihongo wo naratteimashita kara, tetsudaeru.
    ive been learning japanese for about 2 yrs so i can help.

to answer that kid on the battle shots, it says

ツタージャはどうする?(tsutaaja wa dou suru?): what should tsutaaja do?
    ミジュマルはどうする?(mijumaru wa dou suru?) what should mijumaru do?

anything else u guys want translated, pm me to come back to the thread

Holy crap dude thanks... Can you translate the little boxes with information in them in the circle? The ones in the first ones that are for each location?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • No.1: Smelting Furnace? melted iron, oozing thing? (not too sure of this last bit)が
    Below: A uniquely shaped construction seeming like a bees nest....

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    No.1: Smelting Furnace? melted iron, oozing thing? (not too sure of this last bit)が

ooooooooo a bees nest :D sounds interestin :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It seems to me that there are a bunch of facilities and two look like a Contest Facility and a Pokathelete Dome. ^_^

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years

• Final Update: (fully translated)
    No.1: Smelting Furnace? melted iron, oozing thing? (not too sure of this last bit)が
    here and there you can see things that seem like lava... If you try to see that place there on the whole map, the place you can see the thing seeming like red lava.
    since its an artificial building, in that case it is probably not a melting iron smelting furnace type facility.

are you able to get a close up of No.2 and the bottom left? it is hard to see.

Last edited:

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Update:
    here and there you can see things that seem like lava... If you try to see that place there on the whole map, the place you can see the thing seeming like red lava.

Final Update: (fully translated)
    since its an artificial building, in that case it is probably not a melting iron smelting furnace type facility.

are you able to get a close up of No.2 and the bottom left? it is hard to see.

Thanks dude but thats all they have you don't have to translate all of them if you don't want too lol just try the ones you can see first maybe they will have better close ups later.

Back