• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Chilling with my SS lugia...

Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

The back sprite for Lugia looks really really awesome.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Awesome! I can't wait to get Pokemon White. <3
    Isn't it amazing how video game graphics have improved in only 10 years?

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
  • I wanted to post some of my screenies, so I'll just send you a link. I've gathered around 150 so far, and I'm gonna be completing the game of course, so there'll be absolutely loads, wanted to capture every aspect, since there seems to be so much new stuff, and amazing graphics. PVNET Screens

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Well, well! It's my turn in the spotlight!
    I was stuck at the 4th gym for like 2 hours? So a screen shot to show what it was all about. XD
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    Does anyone have a picture of Hiun City in front of the PokeCenter in daytime? I've only found night/dawn.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Here's some more screens:

In the 6th Gym :
    Spoiler:

Ghost Tower :
    Spoiler:

These are looking really good; I love the different views and angles especially in Ghost Tower. At the top, I'm impressed with how the view just gives you the feeling you are really high up top. I feel sorry for the ones who are afraid of heights. :(

The Gym Badge has a nice blue vibrant look and it fascinates me. One thing I've noticed is that not only were the creators looking for "new" but also to have vibrant and lively color quality throughout the game. All of these screenshots make me really excited for the English version to come out so I can experience all this for myself. o3o;

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • Not to be a downer or anything, what with all of the websites getting hit with cease and desist orders to remove any images pertaining to anything about the 5th generation games, wouldn't this topic necessarily be in the line of fire?

Not that I'm against the topic. I absolutely love the screenies as I want my fair share of seeing the 5th gen but is it possible you guys could be hit next because of this topic?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, unless PC gets a letter - which I doubt it will, this thread is fine. It's mostly the leaked images that they were concentrating on, anyway.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wanted to post this earlier but here it is, a Triple battle. Its just like a Double Battle nothing else...

Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

It's pics like these that get me excited for the english release so I can gi ahead and play! I'm tempted to learn Japanese and just import it but that wont work. Hopefully school will keep me busy until the release.

CurseShooter

Pokemon Legend
    Years

• It's pics like these that get me excited for the english release so I can gi ahead and play! I'm tempted to learn Japanese and just import it but that wont work. Hopefully school will keep me busy until the release.

I would import the version you don't want and then buy the version you want in English. I Imported both versions (don't regret it) I don't know Japanese but it's pretty simple ;)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I don't know an ounce of Japanese, but I'm doing pretty well with my import. XD Like CurseShooter said, it's pretty simple. :P

If you really want to play the games, I'd go ahead and import the copy you want least and then buy the English version of the one you want. Lots of people are doing this, and I think it's a solid idea. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, can we get back on discussing screenshots. :)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Can somebody get me the back sprite of Emboar in battle please? I'm still fretting on which starter to choose xD

I can't take a good picture of it, but it's mighty cool. The flame on its body is constantly animated, it's so cool looking.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • Well, unless PC gets a letter - which I doubt it will, this thread is fine. It's mostly the leaked images that they were concentrating on, anyway.

This is good to know that you have not received a letter.
    I look forward to more screenies guys.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Just my current team, which is

Warubiaru
    Daikenki
    Zeburaika
    Aakeosu
    Kibago
    Meraruba.

I'm at the 7th Badge, ya know. This team was an ass to get, but I love'em all TBH. Though mah favorite is Warubiaru, that crocodile beast.

Last edited:
    Back