• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Here are a few screen shots I took in Pokemon White

Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here are a few screen shots I took in Pokemon White

English patch, oic. They should really translate some of the new moves, since it looks pretty...stupid the way one move is in English, and the other is still in Japanese. x3

I like how you dressed up Janobii, btw. :P
    And why is Sky Arrow Bridge so beautiful? @_@

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Can someone post a screenie (if possible) of the interaction with this guy:
    I really want to see it in battle and what it looks like as a sprite in the game when you interact with it.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Exams are over for me and hence I'm back in action!
    These are the screen shots from the fifth gym. X_X
    Spoiler:

And, yeah, I will try to complete come requests from now on..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pretty sure the 3D would be better on the 3DS, considering how good it looks already on the DS systems.

Pikachu Trainer~, maybe you could post some of them here - since some users find it easier to just see the images right here, instead of click external links (and it would help this thread with activity).

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    you won't post more screens?
    Oh my, I'm so sorry. I'm on a vacation at the moment, that is the reason I can't really play and take some screenies. I have absolutely no time. :'( I'll try to get some people to post though. :P

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Okay, if it is no trouble, could i get someone to get a video of the end of the the elite four, from after you defeat the eliate four (before going down to champion)to the credits please? It is needed for translation purposes.
    Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010

me getting a zorua

^ Argh! I got flashed by Agent Smith! My eyes!!!! twisted intrepretation FTW

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    These are some very stunning screenshots with beautiful scenery. Will some of them be available to see in 3D once the 3DS comes out? Has there been any word of this?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ok, I've been playing for a while and just now found the time to upload the pics to photobucket so here is an overhaul:
    Spoiler:

Aaaand thats it! I'll have a lot another time once I can upload again..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Ok, I've been playing for a while and just now found the time to upload the pics to photobucket so here is an overhaul:
    Spoiler:

Aaaand thats it! I'll have a lot another time once I can upload again..

Is it me, or has Sky Arrow Bridge taken on a greenish-tinge? That international party thing was the first time I could read and understand something for once!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Really? Sky Arrow Bridge looks the same to me in all the screenshots, unless I'm not looking closely enough or something. o_O I see blue, not a green tinge.

Aaand haha, I saw the post originally, where... the badge had evolved, good stuff there. XD

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Is it me, or has Sky Arrow Bridge taken on a greenish-tinge? That international party thing was the first time I could read and understand something for once!
    I don't notice something striking but maybe that colour change is because the previous pictures are the ones taken during the night and early morning and these ones are during the noon. Lightings? /Guess

@Forever:
    I see a greenish tinge as well, not blue. ^^;

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've looked again in better light and I still don't notice a change. Looks blue to me. :(

...maybe I really am colourblind. But yeah, there's no real difference between the screenshots. D: But if the lighting is affected by the time of day, that's pretty awesome even if I can't see it.

Back