• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    can i use your tileset and give you credit, or are you not gonna let people use it :)?

Last edited:

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Oh can I be a trainer????
    I wanna be mysterious, In like some grym reaper stuff
    Name:???
    pokemon: charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur...
    when I see the trainer:......
    win: ......
    Lose:.....
    Yep im just quiet

if im in a midpoint of the game, make em the second stage, or in a later point..make em final forum

By the way: I think this will be a great game. I like the nostalgia I feel when I see those screenshots. I had a grand ol' time playin gold/silver/crystal. I should enjoy this. You're taking this to the next level and everything. The graphics, the line of text, the way the battles are formed. This is original and unlike anything I have ever seen before.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hmmmm..I only had time to look at the first page so far.
    But, if you haven't already fixed it, the text boxes are kinda odd.
    Maybe you could cut the PokéBall out of the middle left sides and have a bar/ball where the person's name is.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • sorry dudes, The updates have been a bit slow but ill give u this hint, On the weekend, ill post loads of udates on all the systems and i may release the trailer

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Wow, i need to come here alittle more often. You have some nice stuff there. I like how you are going to let some people become trainers and such( i believe taht is what you said right?) I liek the other regions too.
    One thing( if you decide to) that would be pretty cool is to add like an island or two and have some of us make trainers and sorta make like a battle tower thing (like in R/S/E) if not i am sure this game will still be awsome. And why are people vothing that this is horrible, it is one of the best games on PC so far, can't wait for the demo to be released. *Runs and votes*

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks dudes, Im trying my best not to only make this game awesome i also had a dream once, that pokemon were in our world la di da di da, and I thought if only pokemon were real( cough: best trainer cough ) yeah so I thought if I make a game I want it to interact with pokemon so much that you would feel that its real. Ive just added the pokemon friendship system, basicly if you make friends with a pokemon like feed it stuff and ask to battle it its easier to capture. Remember my battle system when the wild pokemon faint they wont disapear first you have to lock on with the pokeball and then throw it at them. Tap the button to capture a fresh orignal minigame. Im also coding a las vagas system.
    In goldenrod instead of a boring old game corner im going to make it more high tech like pokertable and stuff. In my game the beauty is that you can choose to be bad so when you beat team rocket a executive will say to you that do you want to join team rocket and you have the option lol

Years
  • really awsome game and can u post how much % have u finished of the game.
    Keep up the good work:)

lizzyman92

Miscellany
    Years
  • This looks really great man, high quality, I'd love to help if you need any, although I'm not sure what I would do, I have used RM2k3 before.

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    Thats a hot idea that you have with so much pokemon realism and the way you can be with the bad guys (something that I would do lol). This just looks like a pokemon first that Nintendo would probably never think of. Also, how are you so flexible with a CBS, CMS, and alll that other stuff?

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Darkgoten said:
    Thanks dudes, Im trying my best not to only make this game awesome i also had a dream once, that pokemon were in our world la di da di da, and I thought if only pokemon were real( cough: best trainer cough ) yeah so I thought if I make a game I want it to interact with pokemon so much that you would feel that its real. Ive just added the pokemon friendship system, basicly if you make friends with a pokemon like feed it stuff and ask to battle it its easier to capture. Remember my battle system when the wild pokemon faint they wont disapear first you have to lock on with the pokeball and then throw it at them. Tap the button to capture a fresh orignal minigame. Im also coding a las vagas system.
    In goldenrod instead of a boring old game corner im going to make it more high tech like pokertable and stuff. In my game the beauty is that you can choose to be bad so when you beat team rocket a executive will say to you that do you want to join team rocket and you have the option lol

<<<would join team rocket on his second go-round

true story

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...I know you missed the Deadline for your Demo (or, Video Preview) and I would like to know when the next Deadline is? Are there any plans for a Preview before the Demo? Thanks in advance...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back