• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aKaDeMiKs

Kiss my pixels
    Years
    is this post 1000!? wooo

anyways progress seems great good to finally see a game that will be completed...i hope

EDIT: Noooo...1001 =(

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    the reason is because he hasn't been able to get on next time he's on msn ill tell him that we can get back on so don't worry the games not been cancled it still been worked on and is better than ever

ForumDude

Reformed Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    eh, darkgoten, about how far along are you storyline-wise? I remember that ealier there was a rumor going around that you were going to post a demo once you got to about the lake of rage or somewhere along those lines

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Wow darkgoten this is amazing i just read through all 41 pages and the screenshots are great, you are using mystry dungeon sprites i see which are good for walking around with pokemon, its good what you managed to make with rm2k3 all i managed was a really bad ruby rip off i cant wait till this is playable keep up the good work, by your 84.44% completion guideline i would expect this to be finished by mid november unless of real slowdowns.

10/10 game

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    well dudes I love your support this is what keeps the game going. But I have just brought my new laptop. Plus I have sent the one which had PKCR on for repairs. As soon as I can copy the game onto the laptop I can work even harder on this since this laptop is made for making graphics and is faster than the older one!!
    But yeah keep up the support. Also I would like suggestions on new ideas. Also more trainer sprites and maybe even extended stories?

well thanks mates keep up the support

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    well, maybe in the second part, after you get the champion in jotho, a ship will bring you to tascan, a region with 6 more leader, to become the cchampion there, tehre are the 4th generation pokemon, and you should not use the old one, or the leader are stronger, too.
    and a new organisation, which is found by an rocket grunt wich want to be the king of world alone, make you a hard live, again.

maybe this is a good story, as the pokemon which the new team watn to, you can take a always shiny latias or latios, becaus tey look like red and green yade, an they have maybe the power to make old iron to yade

i hope you understand me, my english is very bad :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back