• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
in this hack i am at the bridge i forgot the name many of guards are you wont be allowed without the permission of florina. i am at the right side of picture of heatran in cave in 1st page

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Then that's the problem buddy, you should get the dex before or after you choose your precious starter ;)
More like DRG should fix it and make it a mandatory encounter, many people just turbo-spamming the text could miss it, and to be frank, I did miss it myself.

Especially when it's something as important as the Pokédex.

Anonymous Gamer

I live for PokEmon
Years
Bug problem. When I battle against a trainer in Hollowsville Gym the screen turns to orange and freezes. Still reached the leader though. Just went under him.

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
More like DRG should fix it and make it a mandatory encounter, many people just turbo-spamming the text could miss it, and to be frank, I did miss it myself.

Especially when it's something as important as the Pokédex.

I think DRG will release an update version of the first beta. Or maybe not.
She's gonna enjoy her winter first ^^ Christmas is important and fun :)

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
1 more little error . . . Giga drain's power is 75 not 60 and knock off power is 65 not 55 . . Drg hope u edit it in new beta

Trainer 781

1 more little error . . . Giga drain's power is 75 not 60 and knock off power is 65 not 55 . . Drg hope u edit it in new beta
Actually, the base power of these moves were changed in officials games (Black and White ) from Gen V. So these are correct according to the new gen standards.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Umm... I have a question:
I entered the arctic cave and reached a point where there is only one ladder that leads down but it's blocked by three ice blocks...
Is that the end or just a glitch??

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
Actually, the base power of these moves were changed in officials games (Black and White ) from Gen V. So these are correct according to the new gen standards.

Don mind but read carefully before post a comment . . .never mind but from gen 3 to 5 knock off power was 20 and in gen 6 it was changed to 65. . So knock off's power dont change in BW. And acording to XY standard its power is 65 but in dr2 it is 55 here is the proff http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Knock_Off_(move)

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
Umm... I have a question:
I entered the arctic cave and reached a point where there is only one ladder that leads down but it's blocked by three ice blocks...
Is that the end or just a glitch??

it is the end of beta 1. . So wait untill next beta came out and make your team power full. . .

Trainer 781

Don mind but read carefully before post a comment . . .never mind but from gen 3 to 5 knock off power was 20 and in gen 6 it was changed to 65. . So knock off's power dont change in BW. And acording to XY standard its power is 65 but in dr2 it is 55 here is the proff http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Knock_Off_(move)

Oh! I read you message in the wrong sense. Anyways, they should be changed to 75 and 65 respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back