• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Demon's Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
Years
  • Story: Long ago, in a distant region, there was a God of the sun. His Serpentine form was carved in rock and tree bark alike, and people and Pokemon both worshipped him. Sun Rayquaza was his name. He reveled in both life and death alike, killing off souls but mourning the dead and forgotten with sharp pinpoints of light in the sky, from which the Star Pokemon Jirachi was born. But soon some Pokemon began to yearn for a darker or lighter leader. A great war began, and many Pokemon were killed in the heat of the battle. Finally the new year came. A bright star in the sky revealed itself to be Jirachi. Jirachi granted the wishes of the Pokemon, splitting Sun Rayquaza into two different Pokemon, or so they say...
    Years later, the God exists in two forms. One Angelic Light form, Light Rayquaza, who rules over the desendants of the first Pokemon who wished for light. The there's Dark Rayquaza, who rules over the desendants of the Pokemon who wished for Darkness...
    Some of the Demon Pokemon don't want to be evil, but were born that way. They are shunned by the Angels, and even their own kind... After hearing the legend of Sun Rayquaza, they belive his son, the new Sun Rayquaza, may exist in a paradise up in the clouds, and are on a mission to find him...

Form-
    Pokemon
    Personality
    History

My chara's description-
    Cradily
    Female
    Black where Green was, Red where yellow was.- Typical Demon colors. Green scar under eye, affects sight a bit.
    Thinks a lot, very logical. Good fighter, but was driven to be half-insane after being beaten by the other Demons.
    She was kicked out of her adoptive family of Bellossom, for she was weaker than their oddish offspring. She was then captured by a gang of Demons who didn't like her style of peace. they tortured her, until she was finally freed by her adoptive brother, now a Vileplume.

BIC: I didn't know for how long I had been traveling when I saw the carving that marked the entrance to the Light Territory. I was so excited that I forgot to look where I was going. I bumped into the Rock wall. I rushed over to Sun River to see how my face looked. It was red. Well, heck, everything was red in the Sun River. I looked up into the sky and wondered if the legends could be true. I spied a puffy cloud that looked like Jirachi against the setting sun. I rushed toward it but fell into the shallow river. I shook my head. Just a mirage. I climbed out of the river and began to dry off.

Last edited:

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • Pokemon: Eevee
    Description:

Personality: A bit sarcastic, but nice when you get to know him.
    History: None

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Pokemon: Farfetch'd
    Description:

Personality: I love to fly as far and fast as I can. I long for friends but there aren't many in the land of the demons. I search for sunlight everyday, but I find none. I am by nature a very friendly Pokemon only my harsh world has damaged my personality some. But still I would like nothing better than to play with the few friends I have under a lighted sky. Just some extra, I spend alot of my spair time practicing with my sword and I am very good with it. Not only can I fight like a master with it but I can do tricks to frighten my enemys.
    History: Ever since I was born I've wanted to live in the light. But sadly I am a demon Pokemon so I have never been aloud to leave the demon land and see the sun. I was never even aware there was a bright sun until my mother told me about our past. I vuntured out and saw the carvings they were the only thing in our land that seemed to have some light on them. I decided right there and then that I would leave this place and I tryed to, but the angel Pokemon turned me away. And the more I tryed the feircer they became until I was badly injured. Until that time I had kept my urning for light a secret but now everybody knew. I was a discrace to my family and was turned away. Now Im on a quest and I won't stop until I reach the sunlight and escape this demon world.

OOC: Do we start right after we give you our description?

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Pokemon: Bagon
    Female
    Desctiptions: Looks normal except it's shiny.
    Personality: Never reveals her real thought to anyone. She will not trust anyone except her species. In outside she doesn't want to see sun, but in her heart she hopes to.
    History: Her brother died when she was just a week old. That death caused her to close her heart. She heard of the sun when her grandmother told about it. Ever since then she wants to find the sun in her mind.
    I'll write down the rest tomorrow. I need to watch tonight's movie.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Good

I moved quckly and quietly through the trees. Turning back I whisper "Good bye I'll miss you all." And take flight. It takes about an hour but I know the way. Finally I land at the entrance to the Light Territory. I was about to call to the angel Pokemon when I saw another Pokemon out of the corner of my eye. Who else would be here? I wonder. Oh no maybe its one of the demon Pokemon. What if they came to take me back home! I flip my sword from my beak and hold it ready. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I ask

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
  • I turned around to see a Farfetch'd. She had a sword, and she seemed ready to use it. "What are you doing! You're not taking me back to the Dark!"
    The Farfetch'd was another Demon, I could tell by her markings. I wasn't sure if she was one of the outcasts or not, but being careful is always a virtue.

Alana

Years
  • "Huh" I lower my sword. "You mean your an outcast?" I put the sword on the ground to show I'm friendly. "I am too." I say quietly.

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
  • "Yes... I am an outcast, like you it seems... I don't know about you, but I'm looking for the Promised Land of Sun Rayquaza"
    I watched the Farfetch'd's face, waiting for a reaction. Not keeping her expressions out of my sight, I continued.
    "If you're going int the light territory, watch out. There's an invisible Tangela guarding the door, and she'll trip the alarm if you go that way. We could go a long the Sun River, if that's what you want..."

Poke'mon Trainer X

Wandering Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 14, 2004
    Treecko
    Male
    No pic, but I'm a brown Treecko with a blue tail and a red stomach
    Sort of a loner, but not because I choose to be. I am shuned upon by all therefore I am not used having friends.
    Abandened at birth I had to rais myself. I am used to takeing care of myself so I don't accept help with open arms

I stand in a tree looking down on the two of you.

"So you two are outcasts hu? Nice to know that I'm not the only one."

Alana

Years
  • "Yes I know about the Tangela I've bumped into it a couple of times." I pick up my sword and wal over to the Cradily watching her closely. "I've been trying to get into that place for ages. But I've had no success. They hate demon Pokemon and they can spot one a mile away. Getting in won't be easy." I stop about 3 feet away. "So how do you know so much about the light world? Have you tryed to get in before?" She is a demon I know that, but it just seems odd I thought I was the only outcast.

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
  • "Yes, I have tried before, they have always stopped me. they do not like Demons, and they do not understand the path of th outcast..."
    I looked up, and saw a brown blur in the trees.
    "Who's there! My eyesight has never served me well..."

Poke'mon Trainer X

Wandering Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 14, 2004
    I jump down adn land in front of Farfetch'd.

"I'm Treecko. I'm an outcast like you guys...SO you're looking for the paradice too hu? Well It would be best if we work together. There is strength in numbers."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • could I join?
    Pokemon mew if not then umbreon
    Discription:a black mew with gray pink eye's and a cresent moon symbol on her forehead
    Personality: is shy but then will warm up to you and show her real personality
    History: when she was born all of her family gasped and threw her over to the demon side she has been afraid of other pokemon so much since then..........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back