• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Faze Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Ive Recoloured It.
Like?
Trees.jpg

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
I liked the one u showed curt, with the beac... tht was amazing!

The oceanview one? I liked it as well, but that one doesn't exactly suit this hack...
The dark forest is more fitting for the storyline and the overall theme.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Small update:
I've finally done some more scripting, as well as a little hex editing...
I present to you the first in a long line of custom multichoice boxes.
Screenshot6.png

Don't worry, I had to do quite a few scripts leading up to this point as well, so progress is being made.

RSC ELiTE

Is busy... Mappin'
Years
Small update:
I've finally done some more scripting, as well as a little hex editing...
I present to you the first in a long line of custom multichoice boxes.
Screenshot6.png

Don't worry, I had to do quite a few scripts leading up to this point as well, so progress is being made.

This looks sexy.... .

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
hows things going on the hack?! this looks great. keep p the good work!!!

Well, they haven't exactly been going lately. My computer has been in the shop, although before that the end of semester got kind of crazy, and the hack got pushed back. I think it's about time to breathe new life into this thing though.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Well, they haven't exactly been going lately. My computer has been in the shop, although before that the end of semester got kind of crazy, and the hack got pushed back. I think it's about time to breathe new life into this thing though.
Yay, it's coming back!
Good luck.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Dat look awesome! I have some fakemon sprites you can use. I can also beta test. Whatever, but I want to help with this obviously successful hack. Or, if I can't help you, can you help me with my hack? I'm doing the mapping, but I need a fakemon importer, someone to work on the title screen, text changer, a person to change my hero sprite, and a banner maker. That's about it. I'm doing good with mapping, but I simply can't sprite! So, do I help you, do you help me, or both?

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Thread opened as per requested.

Opened~

Thank you good madam.

UPDATES:
General Progress

I completely restarted from scratch, redoing the ROM base.
I've already finished four outdoor maps, the amount necessary for an Alpha. I've got to do a lot of indoor mapping now, and as usual I will be waiting on fakemon sprites. I will script and carry on as usual, possibly going even further than my current plans for the first release. We'll see.
Fakemon
I've hopefully got a new spriter in Bantroid. This is Zefloret, the final evo of the grass starter.
3Zefloret.png

Screenshots
Since the old hack is now outdated, I needed to take new screenshots to replace the old ones.
SS-AtioCity1.png
SS-EastAtio1.png
SS-AtioForest1.png
SS-AtioLake1.png

Event info
There appears to be some kind of disturbance in Atio Woods. The Bug Catchers are riled up and the old caretaker isn't letting anyone enter. What could possibly be going on in there?

That's all for now, as always I'm looking for feedback. I've updated the first post, so you should go back and look at that as well.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Hmmm... I'm happy to see the hack back up, I was watching it and was disappointed when it was closed. Now, I really like the screenshots, but I'm not a huge fan of the grass starter. Anyways, good luck

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
UPDATES:
General Progress
The past few days have been busy for me, so I haven't done much. I re-did some of the indoor tiles, scripted a few NPCs and signposts, and did some planning. Not much to show but some screenshots.
Screenshots
SS-AtioCity2.png
SS-AtioCity3.png
SS-AtioCity4.png
SS-AtioCity5.png

That's right, your mom runs a restaurant.
Hero/Heroine
I managed to dig up Kirbychu's sprites. Tell me what you think.
Hero-4-1.png
Heroine-1.png

Fakemon
Zero progress since the last update. -_-
Spriters with nothing to do, I could really use your help.

Hmmm... I'm happy to see the hack back up, I was watching it and was disappointed when it was closed. Now, I really like the screenshots, but I'm not a huge fan of the grass starter. Anyways, good luck

Glad to see someone who's actually happy about this thing being back up. Actually, I'm glad just to get a reply to the thread at this point.
What exactly is it about the grass starter that you don't like? The colors, the positioning of the vines, the whole design? Or maybe it's one of those things that just doesn't feel right, no matter how you look at it.

Alright then, somebody leave some feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back