• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Finity Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    Brian Cardullo; 1400

"Tough talk for someone the size of a pin." I said grinning. "And if you must know, my pokemon helped me pick these. They've got a much better nose for picking out the ripest berries." I explained to him with a wink. "Lets see.... an assortment of berries? 20 berries, give or take... I think about 300poke seems fair. Roughly 15poke each. That alright with you?" I asked him.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    He still has yet to learn, I guess I won't be battling him anytime soon, oh well, maybe I should go to Johto or Hoenn next time, Rain thinks. Though, maybe I should warn him about the possible threat from the Elite that is arriving, she thinks to herself, but shrugs. I doubt he would care though, or maybe write it off as paranoia, like everyone else does.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Curtis Covington 1700poke
    I snatched the bag from him, and handed over 300poke. "Pleasure doing bussness with you..." I restrained my self from saying anything mean and I walked off. I saw Rain after plucking a few berries in my mouth. It wasn't long before I noticed I was limping again, but as soon as I noticed I poped back up ignoring the pain as best I could hoping no one had seen. I slowly walked toward her plucking a couple more berries into my mouth.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    Brian Cardullo; 1700poke

"Pleasure doing business, hope to see you soon!" I yelled out. I casually tossed Spearow a couple of berries. "Drown him with kindness, and he'll be fighting by my side in no time." I said softly, smiling. Noticing the young women in the distance, I yelled out, "Hey, silver, need some berries? I've got lots of ripe ones for sale!"

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Fancy seeing you here," Rain says to Curtis. What the heck am I thinking? I should call back to headquarters for support, not going to some self-centered Gym Leader, she thinks, mentally slaping herself.

"I got the groceries you asked for, Rain," the girl from yesterday says, carrying a bag of groceries up to Rain. "Oh, and headquarters called, they can't send any support if the Elite launch an attack on the islands."

I hate my life, Rain thinks, and calls back to Brian. "Maybe in a minute."

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I stoped and looked at Rain, then out to sea. She's worried... "I dont have time to chat..." I said rolling my eyes and walking past her. I stoped and looked at her again, then back at the sea this time noticing Dragon pokemon. There worring her... Could what she be saying be true... Shes running from them..?"You see unlike some people," I said pulling out a goldish pokeball with dragonite wings on it. "I have work to do." I pressed it's button and withn seconds Dragoninte was above. "Maybe later, huh?" I said not expecting an answer as I hoped on Dragonite and pointed out to where the pokemon where, and he took off.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Really, well guess what, so do I, Ruby, transform!" Rain shouts.

"Right here?" The girl asks. "But..."

"This isn't the time to argue, we need to get out there!" Rain snaps.

"S-sorry," Ruby says, and a glow envelopes her, and when it fades, in her place is Rain's Salamence.

Rain climbs on the Dragon's back, and they fly off towards where the Dragon pokemon are congregated. "I'm not letting you do my job for me," she shouts to Curtis. "Let me formerly introduce myself, I am Lt. Rain Skylark of the Kanto Anti-Elite 4 Militia!"

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    It all made since now... From the report the union gave me... That meant, she deffinately couldn't come to this confrontion. She wouldn't understand... I was unaware of how Ruby was called out so fast but it didn't matter. "Sorry Rain. This job isnt for you." Dragonite spun around in front of her(It's eyes now glowing blue.)and tackled Ruby dead on. I called out Gengar, to grab Rain and fly her back to the Island. Whom obdeintly knocked Rain off Ruby and held on tightly to her, and began to take her toward the Isle. "Don't waist time Dragonite. Thunder." The supercharged blue bolt hit Ruby dead on whom began to fall to the Ocean. "Take me to Lance Dragonite. I need to have a word with him."

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    Brian Cardullo; 2100poke

"Eh, oh well, there goes a potential customer..." Just then, Cubone jumped up onto the stall and grabbed a handful of berries and started running around with them. Getting up, I playfully began to chase him around the stall. "Just you wait! I'm gonna catch you, Cubone!" I said laughing. Soon, Dratini and even Spearow joined in the game, stealing my berries and running off with them. Even Mudkip joined the merriment! I spent the next hhour or so playfully chasing them around. After awhile, I became too tired to chase them anymore, and ordered my friends to return the berries. I gave them a few berries each, and again, returned to my nap. I had a few customers here and then, and made some poke. Things seemed to be doing well.

OOC: I may not be back for the night, so if you need my character for anything, go ahead and use him. Just try to keep his personality the way it has been. =p

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Ruby, I'm sorry, I let my own personal mission get in the way of what's realy important, my friends, Rain thinks, placing her hand on the weakened dragon pokemon's head, and concentrates, Ruby glows for a moment, is fully healed. "Come Ruby, we're going back to the island."

"But, what about..." Ruby starts.

"Don't worry about them, he can learn it on his own," Rain replies, and Ruby nods, and they head back to the island.

Years

Zak,2000Poke

Zak reached the gym and walked in or at least tried, the door was locked.
    He waited a while before leaving. Zak left Finite Island on the back of his Charizard and flew to Tranversal Island. It probably had a boat to the Granny and Tablet Islands.

When Zak eventually reached the Tranversal Island he passed a stand selling berries and realised how hungry he was.
    `What berries do you sell?` he asked the sleeping man.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    I woke and drowsily explained to the young kid, "I've got Oran, Sitrus, Pecha, Cheri, Rawst and Leppa.. Anything in particular..? Or just grab a handful for ya?" Turning slightly to the left, I noticed his Charizard, a mighty pokemon indeed. I noticed a faint arua surronding it, telling me it was somehow... different from other pokemon... "Thats great looking Charizard there... Powerful wings, a huge flame burning brightly on it's tail, and eyes that seem to know everything that goes on in the universe... I'm assuming you raised it from a Charmander, eh?"

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Hiker noticed that his Mudkip was almost coming to. His hopes soared, knowing that he was that much closer to being able to recall his pokemon.
    "Charizard, watch over them, I think I see a vendor not far from here." Hiker explained and Charizard nodded in agreement.
    Hiker walked over to the berry vendor, waiting in line with another trainer who had a Charizard, and picked some oran berries to buy. "How much will these cost sir?" Hiker said reaching into his wallet.

Jae

Latios lover
    Years
    Name - Jae
    Age - 17
    Apperence - White long hair down her back, big blue crystal clear eyes, tanny skin color, wears a necklace of wron rope with a feather from Ho-oh around her neck, black baggy pants and a white selveeless shirt and a belt for her pokeballs.
    Personality - Shy, quiet, she likes to talk if she knows you real well.
    History - Her parents lived on the Isle all their lives, Jae was raised on the island and left when she turned 12 to travel around the other regions and battled in gyms.
    Orgin - Cranny and Tablet Isle
    Reason/Popouse - She trains on the isle and raises her pokemon and takes care of the wild ones as well.
    Pokemon - Flygon, Dragonite, Salamance, Absol, Gardevoir and Gengar
    RP Sample -
    Jae was training with her newly evovled Flygon. She was riding on flygon's back over the water surface laughing, "this is so much fun! I can do this all day!" Jae called happily as flygon twirled through the air.

Finally they landed back on solid ground, Jae wiped her face with a towel and handed flygon an apple and she sat down on the bare ground and munched on one staring out at the open waters, "Oh flygon, how i wish i could go back to Kanto and Johto....." She said in a dreamily voice her mind wandering off as a wild poochyena walked over to her and leaped onto her lap.

Jae giggled, "But, i would miss being on the Isle with all the natives and all this peacfulness......." She said turning to flygon. Flygon stared at her in its own world and continued munching on the apple.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Halfway back to the island, Rain realizes something. If he's going after Lance, he can't do a thing, only a trainer equal in power can, a trainer with the gifts of the Viridian Forest, and I doubt that he qualifies, myself on the other hand, I can defeat Lance, but it'll be hard, she thinks. "Ruby, turn around, we've gotta help him."

"Why? He dosen't want our help," the dragon points out.

"Yes, but he's going to need it," Rain says, and they turn around, heading back towards where the dragons are congregated.

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    Hiker 1500 poke.
    After purchasing the Oran Berries for 500 poke, Hiker returned to his pokemon, to find a mysterious figure standing next to them, but his pokemon seemingly calm.
    "Hey! Who are you!" Hiker screamed.
    "A friend, I do not wish you any harm. I come bearing a warning. This island has many mysteries, ones that you will not survive with your team of low leveled pokemon." The stranger replied.
    Hiker was angered at the comment, but saw the truth behind it. "Your right.. but who are you? Do you know why my Scizor is acting like he is?"
    "Like I said before, there are mysteries on this island," the stanger said.
    "But!" Hiker began to say, but as he reopened his eyes from a blink, he realized that he had all 6 pokeballs strapped securely to his waist, and that he was in front of a pokecenter. "What in the world.." he asked himself.

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    OOC: Jae you are accepted, on the condition that you will be activly posting :)

BIC: Flying ahead I reached the Dragon brigage, and Dragonite spun to a stop in front of lance. None of the pokemon or people moved but I had yet to realize this. "You wouldn't happen to be trying to come to my Island's would you?" I questioned with a smirk. I didn't wait for a reply before I continued to talk. "What would the union think of you coming here? You and I both know they enforce rules rather strictly." I stared at him stareing at the Islands blankly. I took a look around and saw all the others doing the same. A small brezze blew by, and that's when I noticed it had not effected them. Not even the tiniest hair moved. "Lance?" I asked with a puzzled look. He or whatever it was turned it's head to me, and after a moment it spoke it a very low wisper.
    "Zazuuuuu." Once the thing appearing to be lanced finished speaking, it dissappeared, along with all the others. I shook my head, and signaled Dragonite to fly back thinking to myself, What's going on. Could the king of trees be regaining strength?

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    If he's flying back, then it might've been nothing, I really am just getting paranoid, Rain thinks, and once again has Ruby turn around. Maybe I should consult a psychiatrist, after all, war plays funny tricks on the mind, she sighs, looking out at the ocean. Though, there are times I start to wonder if I'm fighting on the right side, the Elite might have a point, but if we're going to rescue the human race from itself, we have to do more than fight a war against them, when its all over, we must learn from our past mistakes, maybe the Elite 4 could teach us a thing or two about the problems facing both humans and pokemon alike..

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    "What was that all about?" Hiker asked himself as he walked up to Nurse Joy and healed his Pokemon.

Once the healing was complete, Hiker took a walk to the beach and pondered what had occured. "So apparently my pokemon won't cut it here...well then I guess I need some training..." Hiker set off, looking for any trainer to battle in hopes of survival on this island.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    Brian Cardullo; 2600kpoke

Running out of berries, I decided I might as well close up shop for the day. I did well for my first day, and I was in no hurry. I figured I'd walk down the beach where me and my pokemon could train. Training in the sand always was more difficult, and therefoe, more rewarding. I slowly headed to the beach, admiring the sights around me. I still couldn't stop thinking about the kid's Charizard... there was something strang about him... a sort of... divine feeling...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back