• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Conference

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
  • I appreciate the comments, as I said before, I'll say it again: your support keeps this game going!

Alrighty I've managed to take some more screens for you all! None of you will be disappointed...I hope :D

Chansey has made it back to the Pok?Centers! I figured she deserved more spotlight, than just in Yellow Version...;)
    Jade038.png

This is in Bass Lake. From time to time Lapras will appear. You can catch them...
    Jade037.png

Cut system...I'm still trying to work through all of the darn bugs...It's giving me trouble :D
    Jade036.png

Your rival's house. In Jade Conference, your rival is a snob, kind of like Gary mixed with Kamon from G/S/C. He's ahead of you in your journey...
    Jade035.png

I hope to have another HUGE update within the next few weeks. So keep those eyes peeled.

AbareMax

BTW If you have good ideas, then PM me.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • well you got some nice screens! Just one little thing, in the 2nd screen the waters edge is not correct... well through my eyes it isn't. I thought I'd let you know! cool chansey is back nice to see. Well keep the updates coming.

Years
  • You shouldn't need a system for cut..
    It goes: Show battle animation (cut)
    Erase event.

Thats all that's needed for a cut "system"

AbareMax

Years
  • Thanks for all of the compliments guys! I appreciate it. I'm working really hard to try and get a demo out by early summer, and so far things are working pretty well. However it may be a while before a demo comes out at all.

@Krazy: Well, I thought it would be a system because you'll have to make the tree re-grow itself right? And it can't be animations because my "Tree-Cut" thing is in a charset. Technically it's not a system, but I like to think it's a semi-system ;).

Again, thanks for the compliments everyone.

AbareMax

AbareMax

Years
  • @Phoenix: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

Ok, now this is what everyone has been waiting for....DRUM ROLL PER FAVORE!!!!!

Folino.png

The grass starter!
    Name: Folino (Foliage+Dino)
    Eaki Dex No.: 001
    National Dex No.: 387
    POK?DEX INFO:
    Using its thick leaf-like tail, Folino is able to whip up strong gusts. When angered, the barbs on its back can become longer.

I know it isn't much, and the shading could be a little better, but I think it's pretty good...for a start. Please let me know what you think of Folino.

Grazie

AbareMax

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Cool pokemon dude! If you ever need help on giving some pokemon names give me a call. I allso may ba able to make sprites for you.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Good screens! Just fix what the other people commented about it. ;)
    The pokemon looks good, but isn't sprited like the pokemon way...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Wow, I love the style that you've used for the Pokemon. If only you could remake the existing Pokemon that way too, your game would be graphically better than Nintendo's.

AbareMax

Years
  • Thanks for all of the replies and comments on Folino! I worked pretty hard on it, but of course that isn't the final version. It could turn out different in the real game...

Alright another new update. This is a new custom Pok?mon, which I made :D.

Panbolt.png

Name: Panbolt (Panda+Bolt)
    Eaki Dex No.: 019
    National Dex No.: 400
    POK?DEX INFO:
    When Panbolts are first born the lightening bolt-shaped spots glow a bright yellow. In the wild Panbolts like to lay around and eat whatever plants they can find.

I hope you like him! Comments/Constructive Criticism appreciated. Know notice that it isn't in its sprite form...not yet.

AbareMax

OH! BTW we have an official artist, gilbertman! He's going to be drawing the official looking art for us. Since he is very talented, the game will look even more professional.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • I really liked Folino! Pandabolt somehow...
    Constructive Crits:
    1 - The feet somewhow, don't look right
    That's it. Anyway, it looks cool. Fix those feet.

AbareMax

Years
  • Thanks for the compliments guys! Don't worry that isn't a finished Panbolt, it's just a rough sketch of what it might look like when finished...Who knows! It might not even be in the game.

Things seem to be coming along fairly well. Expect some more screens in the next few days!

AbareMax

BTW Don't forget to leave comments on Panbolt ;).

Back