• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I have the screens of the new cave. But it isn't complete yet. anyway enjoy!

Pokemon Liquid
    Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid
    Pokemon Liquid

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm wondering how better the maps will get... Anyway, I'm always here when you need me!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Thanks! I find mapping enjoying and easy as long as I have the resources. Things are going rather well with liquid. I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I know I'll enjoy it.. once I get to play it =) It'd be cool if you could try and plug in the Orange Islands. I was going to do that with my game before I gave up.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well The full of kanto and johto will be in liquid as I've said befor mainly side quest's and maybe gyms thats still to be decided... If I get the time to I might put in the orange islands... *more mapping* *yay*... If you guys want it i'll give it a go... anyway this is the maps that I have got done so far...

-Region's-
    Kanto: Outer Maps Complete - 70%
    Inner Maps Complete - 0%

Johto: Outer Maps Complete - 55%
    Inner Maps Complete - 0%

Haku: Outer Maps Complete - 70%
    Inner Maps Complete - 65%

Well I've finnished that scene in the safari zone now i'm moving on to the next town. Also the hero has a new person going with him to the town.. *YAY*... If you want screens ask! Anyway I'm looking forward to code the next town. Anyway bye!

Edit: Kyle requested the screens so here they are!

Pokemon Liquid
    Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid
    Pokemon Liquid

Also the screenshot of the empty room with the patch of water was taken after the scene that is there.. I didn't want to spoil that scene! Enjoy :cool: !

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    True, I'm using her until I can get a new female character (not a hero, she's a part of the story)... I think I have one somewhere!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    And again, your mapping skills are amazing. Always love looking at new screens. Hope that you do put in the Orange Islands.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Thanks you two! No updates since I was busy with other things. But don't worry! I shall have updates tomorrow!

Also I developed a new flying system! As you know you just select the location on the map and your pokemon instantly takes you to that place well mine you will fly high above the clouds (you will controll your pokemon) until you have found the place where you want to go! I hope to show you some screens in the next few days!

Anyway bye!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Cool, a nice new feature. Hope the coding doesn't get too complicated though.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Battling others who are also flying would be cool.

I just hope it doesn't take too long to fly to your restination or it might eleminate the purpose of it which for me to to get places faster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back