• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Fighting in the air would limit what Pokemon you would be able to send out. I think it would be too much of hassle to be battling in the air versus battling on the ground. It wouldn't be much of a feature either, since it's not really anything new.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Fighting in the air would limit what Pokemon you would be able to send out.
    I think adding to the difficulty wouldn't be so much of a problem. For the battles: You could show the pokemon that you're flying on next to the trainer.
    eg: when the battle sequence starts; normally, the trainer would appear, send out his pokemon and disappear off screen. Instead of this you could: 1. start the battle sequence. 2. Show another sprite of the current pokemon you're flying on next to the trainer. 3. shift the trainer to the left, leaving only a pic of the current pokemon. 4. normal battle

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    When I said that, I guess I was being too technical. I meant it would limit to sending out only Pokemon that could fly.

For example: You can't send out a Mudkip while in the air, because he would end up falling from the sky.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    That is true, but what Daegon suggested is a good idea as well. Another good idea is to only have battles with the Pokemon you're flying on. But then again, that may not be so good because you're only working with one Pokemon, and if it faints, you're toast...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    lol the hero will be up much higher than you think :D ! Maybe I bit higher than this...!
    Example:
    Pokemon Liquid

lol maybe I should make an item that your pokemon can hold called jet pack lol! Well you will be able to fight trainers while flying! and yes at the moment flying pokemon only... Also wild flying pokemon! Now traveling will not be slow.. in the stats area you can see the flight speed of your flying pokemon (only seen after hm is used)! You can also buy special items that can increase your pokemons speed! Also only large pokemon can be flown! It wouldn't make scense if a pidgey could buy flown on! (unless it was on steroids)! Anyway Let's hope I can show you some screens by the end of the week :D ! Bye!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Well its only a game, you dont need an explanation of everything, like when youre surfing you can still use any pokemon to battle, well flying wouldnt be much different would it, and anyway say you were riding the charizard and sent out a mudkip the mudkip could just ride the charizard too.
    Thats awesome rm2k3kid, I like how you implemented my idea ^__^;

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Neo-Dragon said:
    lol that charizard looks awesome. Good job rm2k3kid

Wow. Where is your attention span? Rm2k3kid didn't even make the Charizard. Someone else that made it gave it to him.

maximo

Bboy maximo
    Years
    hi im not old and im not new i've got a few ideas to inhance youre game and can you tell me whgat page the demo is on.

heres the ideas

Teams
    Trainers can be asked to join youre team after you battle (max two) when competeing in a double battle you can chose to use one of them to help you and they all take on there different personalitys and somtimes talk to you and give you advice from times to time

After gym battles they congratulate you if you won or if you lose they comfort you

Some of them grow and start to love you.

You can chose to not be there friends anymore and thye leave.

cloths
    In every town theres a shop were you can buy cloths and accessories like watchs. Every town has a different style for example pallet would have cloths like ashs and black thorn could have capes and stuff this also changes the sprite on the trainer card.

transport
    Like the acro bike and mach bike there are other ways to get around heres some things.
    Acro/mach scooter
    Acro/mach buggy
    Acro/mach skateboard
    Acro/mach bmx (same as the bike but can be customised)

food
    Theres foodstores like mc donalds and burger king that you have to go to gain health health works after battle if you lose you lose health if the pokemon is wild it ahs a 5050 chance of attacking you if you lose all youre health you have to stop at the doctors for 5 minutes

houses
    Houses cost alot but will be worth it to have you have to but items to put into it things like these.
    Fish tank (can store water pokemon inside)
    Computer
    desk
    tv
    seats (some other pokemon can be stored there)
    cave etc

Im sure you can use some of these thanks.
    ps. if you do give credit to me please and if you need anymore ideas just ask.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well most of those Ideas are already in use... the only ideas that are not in use is the team idea! I think the demo is on page #10.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well I'm back! (in this thread lol)... Some of you might or might not know that I'm remaking liquid in rmxp! It's my way of combating the boredom! oh and don't worry the rm2k[3] version will be completed as well as the rmxp one.

The rmxp version will have new features such as a real time/date system, day/night, continuous maps(like the gba games now teleporting to other areas except inside), eventless follow system and lots of still to be decided features.

I'm remaking it in rmxp because i've learned and i still am learning ruby! The real time/date script has been completed (yay my first script complete!)! I'm currently working on the day/night transitions 80% complete!

In the rm2k[3] version i'm doing the strenuous task of placing follow events on every map and insides of houses! I hope it won't be much longer until I get it done. For the time being you can stare at this pic!

Pokemon Liquid

Compare the time on the toolbar to the time in the game
    Pokemon Liquid
    !​

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Woah. Nice... I'll try and get my phone sys for use with rmxp if you'd like.
    Anyway, once again you've made good progress.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well it's up to you! I'd do it for xp but if really want to then do so! And thanks guys liquid will be slown down at the end of thursaday... sorry... *sighs*... but I will work on it whenever I get the time.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    that is good to hear, i'll probly play both versions :D
    WOW- are you saying that it will all be one huge map (for the out-door stuff)- that would be cool, but i'm sure it would take a good while to map.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back