• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    To me, the trees look like it was made out of green paper all glued together to make a tree.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I've thought about it again, and I think those trees would fit better in festive towns or around contest scenes.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hey rm2k3kid I'll make some new trees for you, its no problem, I like making plants, they're my speciality.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Yeah kyle that would be great! thanks. Don't worry guys your really commenting on the emerald trees with added extra height. I'm not using them anymore. Oh and thanks again kyle!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    No problem, what kind of trees do you want? like corniferous (pine and evergreens) or other styles of trees? - you specify.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    hm. news... ah not much to tell because I've been really busy with other things. Maybe an update at the end of the week.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    i've got some good news.
    my menu is almost fixed! yay :P :D
    i got 1 bug left...
    if you open the menu for the second time, it will close :dead:

if it's done, you can use it, rm2k3kid

--edit--
    Guess what!!!
    it's finally working :P :D :D :P

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Cool can't wait to see it! Well I hope to get some work done on liquid over the weekend! But til i do no cool updates!

Years
    Are you going to release another demo soon or do the popular thing and wait until it gets completed? I would really like to see that flying feature in action :P

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    If you choose the popular thing, then maybe you could release a video? I'd love to see your updates in action.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I had an idea! you know how youre using the flying feature so that you have to fly around manually? well I was thinking, maybe you should also have the normal flying thing except different...like for example you meet a character at a certain point of the story who has a balloon, and he tells you to call him anytime you want a ride to a city or something. If youre gonna implement this I can make the balloon or certain flying machine for you =D like there was that pidgey float thing in one of the anime episodes I think...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well my original plan was to release a full game due to the crummy-ness of my demo's after rushing a release.

Now with the flying function it has an auto and a manual option. Just in case you want to get somewhere without the fuss. Balloon's would be a great idea.

I wasn't going to bother posting this but since I didn't update the thread I may as well. I have started mapping hoenn, so far I have the first 2 towns and the first 2 routes complete! Yes FR/LG graphics! I would show you a screen but it's out of date 2, 3 days (updated the town today). But if you want to see it go here. HERE
    Now, no coments on the labs roof as I said it's out of date.

Oh and kyle about those tree's when can you start?

Well bye!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Nice town.
    u r use rm2k3?i dont see fr/lg chipsets:P
    Dont see hero(right?)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Matt said:
    Nice town.
    u r use rm2k3?i dont see fr/lg chipsets:P
    Dont see hero(right?)

Read his post. It says he's converting the Ruby/Sapphire chipsets to FireRed/LeafGreen.

Pokemon Liquid looks awesome!!! Definetly one of the more promising games here!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hows this?
    Pokemon Liquid

I tried to use the emerald style stuff

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I am once again amazed at your spriting skills. Great job! RM2K3kid is going to be happy with it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back