• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I cant wait to play it, it's going to be unique because it's going to break the limits that that GBA could only handle, it's going to have more objects around and better layouts.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
    _Zero_LR said:
    I cant wait to play it, it's going to be unique because it's going to break the limits that that GBA could only handle, it's going to have more objects around and better layouts.

Don't really think that is true... Have you ever played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2? The garfics are way better then Pokemon games. But I like the Pokemon games becouse of there gameplay and atmosphere .

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    lol thanks but thps2 on gba may of had 3d but it was to pixelated it sort of spoiled it but hey it was cool anyway.

I think _Zero_LR ment that it would be easy for me to make another pkmn game because everything hard has been done and yes I agree but I doubt that I will make another pkmn one.

Auriok_Steelshaper that large building is called the Pokemon Storage Center. It's a part of the story so I wont say anymore.

Thankyou for your comments!

RM2K3kid

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Hmmm...
    You mean is now you can see code in pokemon liquid?

Thanks Matt ;)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I hope that you stick with this to the end!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Sorry for double posting but I have been doing a bit of work on the xp version no much new yet but I plan on finnishing most of the rm2k3 version before I do too much of the xp version. Anyway enjoy.
    (Also sorry for the image sizes rmxp doesn't look very good half the size)
    Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

RM2K3kid

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm wondering if the steps window is really needed.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Maybe the steps window could be Time spent playing or soemthing ...
    Suggestion: Those paths(the kinda greyish ones) I think should be at least 2 tiles wide. They are supposed to be man made paths (unlike the other style paths)- so I think they should be layed out better.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    It's not needed I'm planning on removing it totally soon.
    The path will remain the same since it is the first town I ever made for liquid when it was in rm2k not rm2k3. It reminds me how I used to be and how I started out. Sorry if that sounded dumb but thats how I am lol.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Neo-Dragon said:
    Suggestion: Those paths(the kinda greyish ones) I think should be at least 2 tiles wide. They are supposed to be man made paths (unlike the other style paths)- so I think they should be layed out better.
    That suggestion sounds strangely familiar to me Neo...;)

Tres bien screens rm2k3kid! It's nice to have a bit of nostalgia in the game, ti makes it feel more personal.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Awesome Menu, BTW!
    Very nice towns, and very creative layout of the town!
    I really like what I'm seeing in this game. Keep up the good work!!!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Phoenix316 said:
    That suggestion sounds strangely familiar to me Neo...;)

Tres bien screens rm2k3kid! It's nice to have a bit of nostalgia in the game, ti makes it feel more personal.
    I don't know what your talking about...
    Look Phoenix- a bear....
    <rus away>

lol yeah- I've taken ur advice to heart0 and I think its a good one, and when I saw rm2k3kids screens, I taught of those words :P

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Hey guys not much of an update but I have made a new PC for liquid. All handrawn except the pokeball logo sign. So if you see anything odd please tell me. Now I want to know which one is the best.
    Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

sorry for the image size. I did it in rmxp because I didn't want to spend 20 min adding it the chipset then adding another one ect... anyway which one is best. Note that it's not 100% finnished so if there is anything I could inprove on feel free to say so.

RM2K3kid

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    the last one looks the best.
    You know you are missing a door on the bottom right building right?

I don't say anything wrong with the map layout, looks good..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back