• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Very awesome screens there, rm2k3kid! I think that the new Pok?center is better than the old one. The only thing that should be changed about the new one, is that there should be red all around the roof, like in FR/LG...

Keep up the excellent work!

AbareMax

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well just to let you guys know I have finnished the new mart :) I think it looks cool :)! It's sort of the new PC with a blue roof no windows and no second floor also it's one block smaller (same size as the original mart). I'd show you guys some screens but I didn't get the time to make them sorry but i'll show them soon.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I updated the pk center some more. Also here is a screenshot of the new mart. I hope you guys like it.

Pokemon Liquid

Pokemon Liquid

RM2K3kid

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    It looks awesome! I think I may have found an error in the mart though, the left side of it has a small shadow, I'm not sure that should really be there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Looks really cool rm2k3kid! The PC looks better with the windows all combined into one and the mart looks just as astounding.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    This game is way better than the one my brother's working on. Hope to see you keep working and that my brother rots.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    JDBDPSX_Kimeron said:
    This game is way better than the one my brother's working on. Hope to see you keep working and that my brother rots.

Hhmmm, a little sibling rivalry? I didn't even know that Daegon was working on something.

Anyways, are there going to be more custom buildings coming our way rm2k3kid?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I have made some custom ones but they are semi custom. But I might make some fully custom ones If I get the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back