• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Land and the Sea

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
Years
  • Rose was nearly at the guildmaster's door when the announcement came on. She perked up her ears and listened joyfully to the message. After hearing that they need not ask permission to leave she turned back to meet Spark.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Flyn was just about to leave the guild for a minute when he heard the guildmaster's announcement."Seems like we can finally go exploring." Said Flyn. "I guess I better go find airforce. Hopefully he hasn't moved to far from the bulletin boards." He said to himself. So thus Flyn goes to find Airforce at the guild so they can hopefully start their adventure.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • As soon as Spark heard that they needed no permission to go off doing missions, he took Rose's paw and ran outside the guild.

((OOC: Sorry. No time left. Vulpix, you go ahead and do with the mission. If allowed, you can bunny Spark ^^))

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Astra listened to the little one introducing herself. She looked confident and determined and not so happy-go-lucky as he had thought her to be before. He smiled. She would be a great partner.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

They were now out of the guild, feeling the ocean breeze against their faces and seeing the clear sky above their heads. A Pikachu and a Vulpix came running out, looking eager to go on their first mission as well. Astra thought they were a cute couple.

"Well," Astra remarked about the weather. "We could have picked a worse day for our first mission. So, shall we go directly to Little Woods or do you want to go downtown and buy something special first? I think... in Little Woods, there are a lot of bugs. I hope they won't have poision."

He then glanced at the Azumarill Fiona. "Um, and I may look like a bug, but I assure you I've got little in common with those things."

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Airforce was thinking for a moment. The Pebble could make some problems because there was ground and rock pokemon there but either way, if it's a challenge then it's a challenge. He would not back down only because of type advantage. He looked around and found Flyn. "So, are you ready to go on the mission?" Airforce asked with determination in his voice.

Years
  • "Heck yeah I'm ready." Said a determined Flyn. "I can't wait to get started on our mission. I know It'll be challenging but I believe we can pull through." He said. Now that Flyn and Airforce had finally teamed up they could now begin their first mission, find the lost oddish in Pebble Cave.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Rose and Spark both ran with their hands held together towards the end of town. Many folks who stared at Spark earlier were staring at him again. There was something about Spark and wanting to go to a specific place really fast. He tried really hard not to go too fast this time, since there was somebody he was towing with him. He held his instinct to use Quick Attack back, because he didn't want anything bad to happen to Rose.

After quite a distance, Spark and Rose found themselves at the entrance of Pebble Cave. "Hello?" Spark called out inside the cave, and the answer he received was a dozen more "hellos" right back at him. A sudden chill went down his spine. He completely forgot about his claustrophobia. But he didn't want to seem so wimpy in front of Rose. He turned to the Vulpix right next to her with an obviously false smile.

"So...are you ready for this?"

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
  • "So...are you ready for this?" Spark asked a little nervously. Rose could see he was straining to put a smile on. She didn't want to intrude, after all she had just had the best walk of her life. "only if you are." replied Rose. Spark nodded and paw in paw they entered the dungeon.

Last edited:

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Airforce nodded. "I know that we will make it. As long as we cover each others back and doing a good job so will we pull it through." Airforce said and they were both off to the Pebble Cave and entered the first floor. In this cave it would be many ground pokemon so this maybe isn't the ideal place for a flying but at least it could be worse. It could be a thunder or an Ice cave and that would be twice as hard as this. He just hoped that his partner would do his part in this.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Fiona thought carefully as Astra spoke "Well if there is a chance of poison type i suggest we go and get some supply's just in case one of us gets hurt or poisoned" she said still bouncing on her tail since it was faster than walking. "I know" she added in response to the last thing he told her as they headed downtown.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Down in Elemental town, pokémon were rushing from one shop to another or walking calmly around the streets. There was the bank, the dojo, the link shop... and a lot of houses where pokémon simply lived. It was a nice place, Astra found himself thinking. Nice with open streets and lawns between the houses. No dark caves, urgh.

There was the Kecleon shop, where Astra supposed they should go to find what they needed. "Hi," he said to the Kecleon brothers, who immediately introduced themselves and tried to show a lot of things that Astra and Fiona could buy. Astra sweatdropped. They were maybe a little too talkative for his taste... at least now when he was a bit stressed. He wanted to get on with their mission and didn't feel like haggling or chit-chatting much.

"Um, Fiona, do you want to buy what we need? I'm just gonna... stand over here for a while," the Vibrava said, motioning for the Azurill to move forward, while he himself dropped back a few meters to avoid getting talked to by the Kecleon brothers.

Lilliana

Years
  • Fiona watched as Astra walked away a bit, he had the right idea she thought as the Kecleon brothers kept talking and trying to get her to buy things she didn't need. "N..no thanks, I just need some Oran and Pecha Berries" she said pulling out enough Poke to buy ten of each before turning to Astra. "That should be enough for this mission. Ready to go?" she asked wanting nothing more than to get away from the shop the Kecleon brothers were starting to give her a headache.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Astra smiled when seeing Fiona felt the same about them. "Thanks," he said. "Yes, that'll probably do. So, let's go to Little Woods!"

((OOC: Cut to the entrance of Little Woods xD Poke me if you disagree...))

Little Woods looked relatively harmless. Astra would have wrinkled his nose if he had one. It looked like quite the cute and nice place to live. A little too much trees, perhaps. He guessed a lot of bugs would hide in there though... little Hoppip was probably scared of them and didn't dare trying to find its way out on its own.

They were standing right at the edge of the forest. No wind was blowing, and the sun still shone. Astra glanced at Fiona. "Let's go in then," he said.

Lilliana

Years
  • Fiona nodded a little worried that something like what happened to her father would happen to her but she shook that thought away I'm not alone she thought motivating herself as she looked at the forest figuring as well as bug Pokemon there would be Grass Pokemon hopefully she wasn't pitted against one of those alone due to her weakness against grass types.

"Yeah I'm ready. Lets go find Hoppip" she said excitement back in her voice once she found it.

Years
  • Largo irritably gave up on trying to revive the Eevee's consciousness, and tried to heft her up and carry her to the sick bay, finding it incredibly uncomfortable to be carrying someone he had barely been introduced too. Her tail also irritated him as it tended to drag behind, making him sort of swivel around to guide it back to the front so it wouldn't trip him.
    "Our mission would have to wait until she's well-rested..." Largo grimaced, knowing that it was his priority to take care of his teammate.

Years
  • "This place doesn't look to hard." Flyn thought to himself. So far Flyn and Airforce hadn't seen much a few big rocks, some small pokemon that hid when they walked by, and pebbles lots and lots of pebbles. Suddenly, they heard something run by. "What was that?" Flyn whispered to Airforce.

Years
  • "Urk..." she said, while waking up.
    "...will you....stop carrying me..?" she asked, while jumping off him and then running to the Guild, grabbing a red bow for her hair, and then came back. She smiled, and pawed at the job note.
    "hey, whats this.....job?" she asked, as she put her bow by her right ear.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • (OCC: Looks like I have to post one since no one has in two days)

"I agree" Airforce said about what Flyn said first. "It almost seems too easy. Something's feels not right" Airforce said when he suddenly felt like a presence nearby. Airforce folded out his wings as a sign of being in attack position. "No matter what it is, be cautious whatever is happening. Stay calm and don't run away in panic" Airforce said being ready for whatever was coming.

Years
  • The figure finally jumped from behind the rocks and revealed itself, to be a gible." G-Gible?" Said the frightened trapinch. "Whats a gible doing here? Oh wait a minuete I forgot that its part ground type." Said an annoyed Flyn. The gible looked as if it were looking for a challenge and wanted to fight both Airforce and Flyn. " Well I guess we better show this guy what were made of right Airforce." He said getting ready for the upcoming battle.

Years
  • The sudden movement of the Eevee startled Largo, as in a flash of movement she had released herself from his hands and gotten the job immediately. Feeling residue confusion bubble profusely, he quieted his agitated emotions for the time being. Nervously tugging his scarf, betraying his very irritated self, he addressed the job that was now at hand. 'At least she smiles sincerely enough.' he thought quietly to himself, knowing he could have gotten stuck with a very aggravating personality. Reading the letter over, he gave a hardened smile to his partner.

"Well, we've gotta head off to Little Woods to save a Lombre." He read aloud as he skimmed over the letter. Since it was the only Job left, he never got the chance to look at the other jobs. Reading that it was a D Rank mission, he pondered if he were up for such a challenge. He never was one for fighting, as he contemplated sitting atop a tall tree, alone with his voice. Knowing that he had already dedicated his time to joining the group, however, he decided that it was well worth the effort at the very least. Noticing that he still hadn't even been introduced to his partner, he fumbled with his hands as though he had a mild case of amnesia for a moment. "So, uh... While we're on our way, you wanna introduce eachother?" He spoke with a bright voice and an indifferent face.

Back