• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    No doing that!The pr master gets to decide and I'm still in.You are not the rp master!

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    well guess what! the rp master is not here. And now I officially take over this rp. and my first law is: YOU ARE BANNED! mainly because
    1. you have awful grammar
    2. you are being kind of dumb. I mean, what kind of ho oh has magic scrolls?
    3. you don't post a paragraph
    4.you act like a n00b. you keep thinking you own this rp. BUT YOU DON'T!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ENOUGH!

Just looking at this thread makes me cringe! D:<

1. If you're going to take over a thread due to the absence of the original RP creator without everyone's consent, PM me first!
    2. Darkly, you don't post entire paragraphs yourself, so don't nitpick other people for not doing things you don't do either. Mind your courtesy; calling someone a n00b is not tolerated. And please be sure to read my first point very clearly.
    3. Lordscar, please read the rules, mind your grammar, and seriously, seriously, pick up some RP'ing etiquette. If you're not welcome, you should first find out what exactly it is that made everyone so mad at you, and then peacefully leave. At that point, you can go and join a different RP a better RP'er, writer, and person altogether.
    4. Rayquaza, calling someone an idiot in the manner you did is not appreciated, and uneeded.
    5. Good job handling the situation guys. I hope you can catch my sarcasm while you're at it.

The RP master isn't here, and I officially take over this RP.

My first decision is that this thread is closed until the actual RP master comes back and swears that they'll set this thread straight.

Oh and um, P.S.-

Don't PM me to dispute this. Each and every one of you should understand very clearly why I gave this thread no chances, and if you don't, read the rules, and stop trying my patience. ;D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back