• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mythology RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz tried her best to push on, despite Thunder's sickness. She was determined to get rid of this darkness once and for all. Thankfully, the older Lugia she was partnered with on this flight agreed heartily with her.

They neared a stone tower that revealed itself from the mist. Inside was a person, and Liz could not tell who it was beyond the fog. She squinted in an effort to figure it out, but it was hopeless.

A dark shape, shrouded by the mist, flew around the tower, but a shinning green orb held from the person within the tower seemed to calm it. When Liz and Lugia neared, she saw it was Ho-oh, not devoured by the darkness, but not looking happy to see them either.

OOC: We are here, Asher!! Yay! :)

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *gets up fully ok* "thats uhh Asher hes hanging from the roof top ho-ohs not to happy y? ok this is getting weird u guys try to calm it down ill gaurd the tower!"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: I think it would be good to wait for Asher_son_of_ash to post....I think the leave of absence thread said he would be back in a few days...

IC: Liz looked on at the furious Ho-oh, its temper spiked up by something. However, it was not shrouded in the dark cloud that she and her companions knew all too well. She wondered what it could be so angry about, and then decided it would be a good idea to get the boy off the roof.

"Lugia, do you see him?" Liz asked him urgently, pointing to where Asher was hanging. "Can you get him down from there? He's going to fall!"

Lugia hooted in agreement, and swooped through the air, avoiding the Ho-oh's angered attacks, and finally, Asher was safely on the back of the Lugia.

"What's going on with Ho-oh?" Liz demanded, holding Asher on Lugia with her free arm around his waist. "What can we do to calm it?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: THIS THREAD IS ...... ALIVE! SO POST!!! I really am lost now...but ....I'll try to carry on.....

IC: *K'tol woke up in a dark meadow. His head throbbed. Trying to get up was painful. He turned to the side and threw up. His memory was hazy....why was he here? His thoughts were jumbled...but he knew he needed to get somewhere urgently.....He just didnt know where or how*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Ooc: Have no fear, Asher's here. x_X;

IC: Asher felt himself being risen from the roof by a body with sleek ... somthing, he looked up at the white headed Lugia then down at the Liz, Thunder, K'tol and Seph

"What took you so long? Anyway, I think I might've angered it just a teensy bit by intruding it and showing it the grass orb." Asher said as he held up the green ball he had took out of his backpack. "As the orb contains some parts of the grass type element it angers some of the grass types weakness and as Ho-oh is part fire and part flying the GRASS ORB've angered it a great deal. And not to mention that booming noise." he added as he ducked a fire blast.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Nice to have ya back! :)

IC: Liz ducked as the fire blast cam in their direction. Lugia wasn't too happy.

"If we can just get close enough to it..." Liz said under her breath. "I can transform..."

She looked over at Seph and the others, motioning for them to come and help. If they could just get Ho-oh to stop being irratic and throwing attacks everywhere, they might have a prayer of a chance of stopping him!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Glad this topic is back!!! I am NOT with you all...I'm by myself right now, I need to have time to re include my self and self a different way. Shadow K'tol isn't gone.......... [Laupe is K'tol's shadow side that was seperated from him]

IC: *Laupe circled the area where Lugia and the others were*

Laupe: Now I can finally crush them all and get rid of the light forever!

*IN the woods K'tol mind suddenly was filled with the image of his teammates in imending danger from Laupe. Quickly Ktol hopped on Charizard's back and was off, flying quickly, hoping to save them.*

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *flys behind ho-oh and holds it back but it uses overheats to blast hime to the ground* "OW *outhailes a puff of smoke*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Come on!" she urged her friends, while trying to keep a calm and peaceful mind and heart. She looked over at Ho-oh compassionately. She wished she could address Asher by his name, but since she didn't know it, she would have to settle for the next best thing. "You...I need you to help steer Lugia and help him dodge Ho-oh's attacks."

Leaving that task to Asher, Liz closed her eyes quickly, trying to shut out the chaos and anger around her. A glimmer of hope grew in the darkness of her Sight. She breathed in deeply, trying to make it swell with her lungs, to make it grow...

And she had transformed completely. Her long, white flowing gown fluttered in the wind, her now-blond hair whipping around her face as if each strand was a live, writhing tentacle. She looked foward with foreign, crystal blue eyes at Ho-oh, her expression firm, but full of compassion.

Wings sprouted from her back, giving her the appearance of an angel. She leapt off of Lugia's back, and soared towards the infuriated Ho-oh, who took notice of her persuit.

Ho-oh did not send any attack towards her. Instead, he hovered in the air, looking suprised, ashamed, confused. Liz flew to him, touching his beak lovingly.

"You are not possessed by the darkness, are you?" Liz asked in a voice that was not her own. "You are only confused, disturbed by someone or something. It's all right. My friends and I can be trusted."

She led Ho-oh to the others gently, coaxing him with kind words the whole time. The gigantic fire bird landed on the ground, his rage dispersed. He looked at the group curiously.

"If Ho-oh is on our side..." Liz said, touching down to the ground, and transforming back to her normal self. "Why is there still a great darkness in my mind...?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *Laupe laughed at Liz's pathetic thought. She didn't fully grasp the situation. Slowly he floated down to where Ho-oh was perched ont he ground. He reached into its head, then pulled down his whole body. A red glow started covering Ho-oh's eyes...*

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    "hmmmmm not good at all yes yes" *nods head then flys over to the ho-ohand holds its wings down seeing its bad if its stuck on ground* "hahahahaha u hav to do betta then that!"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz sprinted towards Ho-oh, transforming into her strange, angelic form once more. There was a strange presence within the creature, something very dark...and yet, so...familliar?

Her now-blond hair blowing violently around her in the wind, she ran to the thrashing, possessed Ho-oh, her hands outstretched to release the bird Pokemon of its dark imprisonment. She dodged his wings right and left, and finally, stood before the giant bird, her hands reaching for him, her wings open and tense, waiting for the slightest sign of danger to push her up into the air.

"Ho-oh," she said, in the voice that did not belong to her. "Ho-oh...it's all right..."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz stood her ground, her arms extended, and bent at the elbows so that her forearms were crossed before her. She closed the blue eyes that belonged only to her transformed form, and sank into a deep feeling of peace and serenity.

"Light..." she said aloud, in a voice that was completely different from her normal voice. Her strange form had completely taken over. She opened her eyes. "I am Hikari. I am the light of legend, the light that vanquished darkness when man was young."

Liz felt her own mind come back a little, until it joined her form's mind once more. She looked at Ho-oh, and took off into the air.

Hikari? she thought to herself.

She had no time to think on it, because Ho-oh did not looke happy to see her. She dove towards the creature, now covered in the dark aura she feared.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    As liz, or Hikari I should say spoke, I felt a sudden urge to strike. I was about to leap, but stopped myself just in time. "What am I doing?" I thought to myself. I looked instead at Ho-oh, and began draining the shadow away from it into myself to give Liz a clear shot. But I must admit, it felt pretty good to be absorbing the power, too.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    "Well ... erm ... this is getting weird." Asher said as Ho-oh gave another large caw. The Lugia saw what happened to Liz and began to dive. "Whoa there. " Asher shouted out at the Lugia. The Lugia huffed and ignored Asher by sending out a jet of water at the shadowed-up {New word. Go me. :paranoid:} Asher tried to stop Lugia but it kept on ignoring him. Finally, Asher took out a purple ball and showed it at Lugia calming it down just a bit. Asher looked at the Ho-oh with a worried expression on his face.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Pokejungle will be gone until Friday of this week. He is vacationing in Canada, so I think it might be best if we put it on pause after this post. Is that okay with everyone?

IC: Liz flew straight towards the Ho-oh, her hands outstretched, a loving expresssion on her face. If she could just touch his head, if even for a moment, it would help...

She flew faster, thankful for Seph and the others' help. Ho-oh was just a small reach away. Feeling very apprehensive, and seeing the bird up very close, his large, dangerous beak only an arms' length away, she closed her eyes, and was never more petrified in her life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back