• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mythology RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *the door blasts open* "i have come for your pkmn!!"
    *slowly floats in* "muhahahahahahahaha"

OOC:guys theres one thing that might be able to stop me and i gave it to liz near the start

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Wow, this is getting interesting. Thunder, you need to clarify where you are, and what you are doing.

IC: Liz woke from one of her more pleasant slumbers, and got herself ready for a new day. Lugia stayed by her side the whole night, waiting for his brother to heal.

Nurse Joy had very good news for them that morning. The injured Lugia was indeed well once again, and they could leave as soon as they were ready.

Eevee was delighted to be on the road again, and back in his pokeball. The two Lugia flew Liz back to where Seph and K'tol were, hoping to find something positive for a change...

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    OOC:i said b4 im at the pkmn centre were u are

*sees liz fly out the door*

"well well well isint it liz the one who tried to stop me controling lugia and from hurting it!" "you are so wreaking my plans so u must be eliminated!"

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    The Lugia landed on the island where Liz had left Seph and K'tol. Liz jumped off Lugia's back with a look of gratitude at the gigantic Pokemon. She stumbled in the sand, but regained her feet, and searched frantically for her companions.

"Seph?!" she called into the vegeitation, hoping he wasn't far. "Seph! I'm back! And we need to keep moving! Ho-oh will be next!"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Star Wars reference? Hehe....

IC: Liz looked up to see Seph, or what she thought was Seph, making a hammock out of vines.

"Eh..?" she said, unsure, and took a few steps back. She pushed her dark brown hair out of her eyes, looking at him in confusion. "What happened to K'tol?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I woke up and rolled over groggily, right out of the hammock.

After I finished shouting obsceneties, I looked around and said "I'm not sure, he's here somewhere though, I can smell his trail."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Infuriated, Lugia let out a deafening roar at Thunder. Liz covered her ears in pain. Lugia looked at her gently, eyeing the pokeball that contained his brother. She released the younger Lugia to fight, and the two Lugia flew towards Thunder angrily, powering up a hyper beam.

With a mighty cry, both Lugia sent a powerful bolt of energy at Thunder from both directions. There was no way he could escape that blast.

Suddenly, Liz felt a pain in her side as she moved towards the fight, feeling drawn to the immense power. She reached into the small satchel she had attatched to her belt, and withdrew the rose Thunder had placed on her when she had been injured at the lighthouse. She thought of Bill, and felt very sad. She missed him terribly.

The rose, now dead and dried, lay in her hands stiffly. What was once a deep and almost liquid red was now brillte and nearly black. Liz was fed up with all of this. She just wanted to go home and sleep in her warm bed, to just leave all this danger and darkness behind, to be rid of this Sight she now possessed.

She tossed the rose to the sand angrily, and walked away in tears, to the shelter of a metallic tree.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    As thunder got up, he found me behind him, in the form of a feraligatr with a metal colored face marking, and what looked like stainless steel teeth. "I think it's time for you to calm down, I'm begining to get angry." I hissed at him, my words punctuated by the clicking of me teeth.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *sees the rose* "ACK WATS GOING ON MY MIND IT FEELS LIKE ITS IMPLODEING!"
    *turns back to normal but as a suicune* "ohhhh man dam shadow" *the shadow dissapears in a burst of lightning*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Thunder, I will not ask you again to stop swearing in this RP. If this persists, you will be kicked out. This is your second and final warning. Little kids read this stuff, and you are setting a bad example.

IC: Liz watched as the shadow disappeared from Thunder's body. Still in doubt, and miserable from the whole situation, she stood by the tree, the metal slowly disappearing after the vanishing shadow.

Both Lugia were poised to attack once more, but Liz ran back onto the beach, waving her arms for them to stop.

"Stop!" she yelled frantically, finally reaching the two Pokemon, Seph, and Thunder. "He's okay now..."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: My RP is dying again! :(

IC: Liz knelt at the fallen Thunder's side. She looked back at Seph, biting her lower lip, a tear falling form her face. The wind from the furious ocean whipped her hair around her face, but she didn't care. All this death, this darkness...this pain...it was all too much.

Sobbing, Liz sank to the ground, holding her head in her hands. She looked at Seph miserably, her tears falling onto Thunder's unconcious body.

"I can't do this anymore..." she sobbed helplessly, rocking herself back and forth in an effort to comfort herself.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "You think that I believe I can do it any longer?" I asked, putting a hand on her shoulder, now fully human, but still wearing the mask. "Last I checked, it's not exactly like we had a choice."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz felt Seph's hand on her shoulder, though she barely heard his words. Deep in her mind, the darkness was brewing, her Sight was twinging, telling her to be careful, tugging at her very soul.

"I wish Bill was here," she said, and knew right away how naive and childish it sounded, but at this point, she didn't care. She wanted to sleep and not be haunted by nightmares, wanted to feel the warmth of friendship and love, wanted so dearly to tell Bill that she was alright, that everything was going to be okay.

But she could not have these things.

Feeling angry, distressed, depressed, and a great load of despair, Liz rose to her feet. She looked at Thunder as he lay unconcious on the sand. She did not know if he was still alive.

Liz wiped her eyes furiously, and looked at Seph, a little startled by his mask. She stepped away from Thunder and closer to Seph, sniffling back the tears, and wiping her eyes until they vanished.

"Ho-oh is next," she said to him. She looked over at the two Lugia, who were bowing their heads sadly at the sight of Thunder. "Let's go."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: What is that mouse with the sign thingy in your siggy all about, Shineyelectrode? It's kind of...creepy.....O_o

IC: Liz nodded, startled a little at Seph's transformation. Looking over at the two Lugia, she felt a small renewal of hope, which kept her Sight at bay momentarily. She suddenly wished K'tol was with them, despite his strange...actions...

Reaching down, she grabbed Thunder, and hoisted him onto the awaiting Lugia's back. She hopped on behind him, and they took off towards Ho-oh's destination...

OOC: We're coming to meet you, Asher!! ^^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Skye said:
    OOC: What is that mouse with the sign thingy in your siggy all about, Shineyelectrode? It's kind of...creepy.....O_o

IC: Liz nodded, startled a little at Seph's transformation. Looking over at the two Lugia, she felt a small renewal of hope, which kept her Sight at bay momentarily. She suddenly wished K'tol was with them, despite his strange...actions...

Reaching down, she grabbed Thunder, and hoisted him onto the awaiting Lugia's back. She hopped on behind him, and they took off towards Ho-oh's destination...

OOC: We're coming to meet you, Asher!! ^^

OOC: I know everything about your computer, and the mouse is scared of living cheese. :paranoid:

EDIT: changed it, I'll PM you with it, I still wanna see some more people freaked out by it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back