• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Piratite[Preview Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Okay, let me see what you got. I'm asking for this to be moved to the Showcase now.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
gulpinpixeloverct2.png
wailordpixeloveroj3.png
shedinjapixelovergm8.png
jirachipixeloverja3.png
marivexmv0.png
corpizorf0.png
pixliefq2.png
ribbitekw8.png
predatullzw1.png
peripagiehs6.png
hallucigiept8.png
pangolickzv0.png
stegglelm2.png
malfunkgincz2.png

Please don't steal these, I need them for another site.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
yeesh i don't mean to offend mistersmeargle but most of the custom ones are terrible!
The revamped jirachi and the last two are good but the custom pokes are...yuck!
Especially the spirtomb with the helmet thing.
the 8th one looks like a half-empty toothpaste container.
As for blueberry...
I'm asking for this to be moved to the Showcase now
good this should be in its rightful place.
I expect much from this game and will seek and find glitches and bugs in the game if you want me to.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Thanks NIN. Yeah, I like the revamps but the customs aren't the best. :\ Thanks though.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Like the storyline, it sounds exciting. Especially the pirates, can't wait to see the sprites for them
About the Clamperl. Are you gonna make it evolve by level? Cuz I don't like to trade to evolve. And I also wonder if there are Gyms, League etc...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
No check more up and Blueberry will give you answers.
And they can't evolve by level because Clamperl has 2 evolved forms.
Blueberry why don't you just make a deepseascale and deepseatooth an evolution item?
You know like fire and leaf stones.
it would be much simpler than making a rock script.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
Years
Hey Luke. I'm loving the Hack! Your Maps are pretty damn good. The Storyline sounds great, I can't wait for the Beta. If you need any Help, PM me, okay?

Good Job.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
No check more up and Blueberry will give you answers.
And they can't evolve by level because Clamperl has 2 evolved forms.
Blueberry why don't you just make a deepseascale and deepseatooth an evolution item?
You know like fire and leaf stones.
it would be much simpler than making a rock script.

Or how about you get to chose? You have the option of take either types of one of a kind stones. You can make it evolve into which ever form you want.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I'm not one hundred percent yet. I have to figure out what I want to do and when to have that event happen.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Makes sense.
Anyways did it get accepted for the GD yet?
And you should put more trees in your starter town.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
No, not yet. Have to wait for someone involved in the Hack section to come and look it over to see if it's approved. And I might add more trees. Working on other maps at the moment.

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Your in the hacks showcase now Luke.Just keep up the work and never give up.

Last edited:

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
yeesh i don't mean to offend mistersmeargle but most of the custom ones are terrible!
The revamped jirachi and the last two are good but the custom pokes are...yuck!
Especially the spirtomb with the helmet thing.
the 8th one looks like a half-empty toothpaste container.
As for blueberry...

good this should be in its rightful place.
I expect much from this game and will seek and find glitches and bugs in the game if you want me to.

All the sprites are custom NIN. None of them are revamped. And 'the spiritomb with the helmet thing'? It's not Spiritomb at all. Apart from the first four, they're all fan-made Pokémon from another website and for your information, if you knew anything about spriting, only the first two (Wailord and Gulpin) and the Spiritomb evolution are done properly. The rest are from my early day of spriting but I posted them because I didn't have any other sprites handy. From what I'm reading you only dislike most of them because you don't know what they are.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
keep up the good work! is this gonna be released in betas/alphas or are you going to wait til it's fully completed?

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
If you want I can make sketches of some new pokes ;) just tell me what kind of idea you have. Personally I'm definately for another evolution of Clamper. And maybe even an evolution after those??? Anyway Ill look up in my sketches, because I've already drawn out some nice evolutions. The only problem is finding them again XD.

Anyway do you have any requests? I mean Huntail is a Dark/water type and Gorebyss has a psychic/water type, so what should the third be? Fighting??? :P

That sure would make a nice triangle: they can each defeat one other and are weak to another :D

anyway I'll read whatever you want and try to make some nice sketches of those :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Finally, it's in the hack showcase! :D
I love the story and I love the plans you have here! :D

Tiny text error there... It should be spelt as 'receive' and not 'recieve'... :\
Oh well... Best of luck on the project and hoping for more updates! :D

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
If you want I can make sketches of some new pokes ;) just tell me what kind of idea you have. Personally I'm definately for another evolution of Clamper. And maybe even an evolution after those??? Anyway Ill look up in my sketches, because I've already drawn out some nice evolutions. The only problem is finding them again XD.

Anyway do you have any requests? I mean Huntail is a Dark/water type and Gorebyss has a psychic/water type, so what should the third be? Fighting??? :P

That sure would make a nice triangle: they can each defeat one other and are weak to another :D

anyway I'll read whatever you want and try to make some nice sketches of those :D

Gorebyss and Huntail are both pure Water...

Anywho, I have Clamperl evo but I kinda need it, if you want to see it, click this link:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/361/trenchugb1.jpg

Shiny Roselia

f l o w e r s [|xx|~
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2008
Wow, I love the banner of it ;D
I could do some palette editing if you want.

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
Yeah, I see what you mean, it's my horrible english:P
I meant: they can learn those types of attacks :P
example: Huntail can learn bite and crunch (both dark)
Gorebyss can learn Confusion, Psychich, Agility and Amnesia (all psychic)

srry for the aweful english:P

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Your in the hacks showcase now Luke.Just keep up the work and never give up.

Thanks Zany. If you pester me enough, it won't die. (But I won't let it die anyway)

All the sprites are custom NIN. None of them are revamped. And 'the spiritomb with the helmet thing'? It's not Spiritomb at all. Apart from the first four, they're all fan-made Pokémon from another website and for your information, if you knew anything about spriting, only the first two (Wailord and Gulpin) and the Spiritomb evolution are done properly. The rest are from my early day of spriting but I posted them because I didn't have any other sprites handy. From what I'm reading you only dislike most of them because you don't know what they are.

Please take this out of my thread please. I don't want any unnecessary posts cluttering my thread.

keep up the good work! is this gonna be released in betas/alphas or are you going to wait til it's fully completed?

I'm not sure on the schedule yet. It's still a work in progress, so we'll see what release dates I have as it progresses.

As it was said below, they are pure Water-types. However, that's a good idea. Thanks. If you want to sketch some evolutions, go ahead. PM me what you get.

Finally, it's in the hack showcase! :D
I love the story and I love the plans you have here! :D

Tiny text error there... It should be spelt as 'receive' and not 'recieve'... :\
Oh well... Best of luck on the project and hoping for more updates! :D

I know. I'm not doing the scripting, so I have to wait for wingzro17 to be online to do anything.

Gorebyss and Huntail are both pure Water...

Anywho, I have Clamperl evo but I kinda need it, if you want to see it, click this link:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/361/trenchugb1.jpg

That is a cool evolution, but if you're using it, I don't want to use it.

Wow, I love the banner of it ;D
I could do some palette editing if you want.

If you could show me a few examples, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back