• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Oh well, now the mountain's borders starts to give more the impression of being a mountain, though they give me a bit the impression that the mountain would fall apart at any minute (looks like cracks on the wall) but I guess it doesn't matter, must be something in me :P

The grass is still something that is a bit strange (I think it's FR's devamped grass, isn't it?), because it doesn't look that good when it's almost filled up with just one color (I'd use that other lighter green color a bit more and see how it looks, well, in reality, I'd try to search another grass from another GBC game, there must be something that looks better than that)

Anyway, glad to see you keep at it. Best wishes to you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zel said:
    Oh well, now the mountain's borders starts to give more the impression of being a mountain, though they give me a bit the impression that the mountain would fall apart at any minute (looks like cracks on the wall) but I guess it doesn't matter, must be something in me :P

The grass is still something that is a bit strange (I think it's FR's devamped grass, isn't it?), because it doesn't look that good when it's almost filled up with just one color (I'd use that other lighter green color a bit more and see how it looks, well, in reality, I'd try to search another grass from another GBC game, there must be something that looks better than that)

Anyway, glad to see you keep at it. Best wishes to you!

That is good it appears to be mountain type tile xD

Ok, the grass...I have now ripped some from Loz: Oracle of Ages and I hope it appears better(even though it is night xD). At least I think it looks better than the FR grass and the FR grass looks heaps better than my old other one.

Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

So Enjoy!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    that grass does look loads better than the devamped frlg. but I can't help but say that the trees could use a little sprucing up. they seem almost too flat. idk if anything can be done about that, but so far everything looks pretty good. good luck

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ah, yes. Now it's a lot better that new grass (However, little cheater, you picked the right time so it'd be harder to spot if there were some details to fix ;P)

Anyway, it's fine. Keep working, keep working...

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    girifarig said:
    that grass does look loads better than the devamped frlg. but I can't help but say that the trees could use a little sprucing up. they seem almost too flat. idk if anything can be done about that, but so far everything looks pretty good. good luck

Yeah, the trees were kinda flat...*adds shading*, check the image and see if it meets your approval xD

zel said:
    Ah, yes. Now it's a lot better that new grass (However, little cheater, you picked the right time so it'd be harder to spot if there were some details to fix ;P)

Anyway, it's fine. Keep working, keep working...

Good to see that you think the grass is better(my clock was set on night...and I did not want to start a new game, takes too long xD).

Now for the new trees...this thread is turning into a spriteshop or request thread...maybe next why not make it a Ruby rom(joking) xD

So Enjoy!

Years
    :D 0MG BL4Z1CHU 15 T3H 1337 H4X0RRX
    Hmm, the grass tiles are looking good, The mountain looks better than just lines going through the border, and the trees look more...3D now.
    Excellent, soon it will be as good graphics as Ruby. Actually why not make it a Ruby hack? :P (jk)
    Well, instead of graphics lets work on some new cool rad awesome totally original scripts while i still try to work out the map tut by M_X D:

Note: G...gg...gg.g.g...oood luuck..k..k.. with your...e..e..xam d...d...ude...
    ( struggles to be nice, is not in character >: )

Giovanni
    Geovanni sucks fails

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for your comments everyone!

Time for something new...yah!

The new backpic of the main trainer(done by Amachi)

Well done Amachi!....it looks way better then the one I planned xD

So Enjoy!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Wow, that looks incredulous..xD! Really, that looks amazing. Any new things that will make this hack stand out?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Any new things that will make this hack stand out?
    Well, the whole hack stands out, Cooley. Incredulous? I'm pretty sure that's a mixture of two words... but I can't figure it out... it's not incredible and hilarious... incredible and humongous...

Anyways, any new things that will make this hack have more publicity? XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for the comments everyone.

Well the question considering how far I have done, cooley. It is for me to know and you to find out I guess.

New stuff. I have no new screenshots but I do have many upcoming ideas such as an underground path and a marina. Sanjo will contain the world's largest underground path, do not think it is free. It will cost you to buy a ticket to get into the underground path. Even while down there you might meet some tourists. About the marina, there will be a marina in the former Ecruteak city in which you are allowed to travel via a boat from one island to another. This should also cost you money. Hopefully these ideas are good, I will try to have screenshots next time.

So Enjoy!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    So, this underground path will be something like the one on DP (guess not), or will be more like a place to warp into other sections of Sanjo? (maybe some unreachable by other means)

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    blazichu dude i remember from years ago dude ur hack was awesome then and its awesome now but dude ur still not done wit plasma red? well thats ok anywayz nice seeing people from a while back are still here. hey is scizor still here?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zel said:
    So, this underground path will be something like the one on DP (guess not), or will be more like a place to warp into other sections of Sanjo? (maybe some unreachable by other means)

No, it will be different to the underground wifi part in DP, it will be a path which goes from Meadow City to Beacon City seeing as it is a fair distance between the two towns. You will not be able to access the path before you beat the Team that is lurking around.

_pikachu_ said:
    blazichu dude i remember from years ago dude ur hack was awesome then and its awesome now but dude ur still not done wit plasma red? well thats ok anywayz nice seeing people from a while back are still here. hey is scizor still here?

I wouldn't say many years, I will only have been here for 2 years next year. Remember this hack started later in 2006 also.

Well I have planned to finish off some tiles before I start on some new scripts, so I have changed the outline of the day tiles to a darker black so they stand out more and I have planned to create a snow tileset over Tileset 2(Azalea's one). Remember that all the palettes are the same everywhere. I also fixed the rival battle script at the start so you don't need to win to get to the next script anymore. If I do get a boy/girl feature then I will change the main rival(seeing as I was planning to release two different versions, a male and female one ages ago).

So Enjoy!

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    O.O your snow tile is lovely and your new palettes are nice too "Blazichu" good work on it :) Your lately news are awesome "Blazichu" really want to try your new beta soon and good luck B-).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back