• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • I guess it'll not be easy to deal with rom hacking and modding (and real life :P) at the same time, so I thought of wishing you luck on all of this. Waiting for the next thing you have for telling us about PR.

By the way, the space type will be introduced on the next release? (And, will we be able to catch at least one of such type... If I remember there was a shiny Clefairy event, so probably it's gonna be a yes)

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • im loving those graphics, they give it a warm home made feel if you get what i mean
    good luck with your hack :)

EDIT:

btw, i have a fakemon i made whilst messing around with a friend, it looks alienish, PM me if you're interested because i think it might make a nice Space type fakemon :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    There is no need to revive old threads....that are a month old.

But seeing as you did I will talk about my hack :O

I am probably going to lose my work due to my computer having to be reimaged, so I will have to restart from an old ROM. But I was restarting still anyway. Also for those that did not know, the last thing I did before the crash was getting a 100% working rock climb script :)

Also I have plans for getting the Pokedex and Pokegear, or maybe you won't get both....(suspense...)

PS. bigsteve, I am not in need of any spriters as of this moment. I have planned out all my Pokemon already, so I won't need any outside sprites, sorry.

So Enjoy!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • There is no need to revive old threads....that are a month old.

But seeing as you did I will talk about my hack :O

I am probably going to lose my work due to my computer having to be reimaged, so I will have to restart from an old ROM. But I was restarting still anyway. Also for those that did not know, the last thing I did before the crash was getting a 100% working rock climb script :)

Also I have plans for getting the Pokedex and Pokegear, or maybe you won't get both....(suspense...)

PS. bigsteve, I am not in need of any spriters as of this moment. I have planned out all my Pokemon already, so I won't need any outside sprites, sorry.

So Enjoy!
    I knew this thread would get revived.
    And anyway Blazichu, good luck with Plasma Red! :)

Years
  • im glad this thread got revived because i love gbc hacks there so coool i love the tiles there excellent ohya one more thing i love the name plasma red why did you call it that anyway good luck on plasma red

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    It is that time of the month....Blazichu shows something new xD

This time I have been editing my tiles to hopefully make them look more graphical, even though gameplay is more important and I will be working on that this week...seeing as I have a few days off. Anyway time for some spoilers of the new graphics.

Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

So Enjoy!

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • It is that time of the month....Blazichu shows something new xD

This time I have been editing my tiles to hopefully make them look more graphical, even though gameplay is more important and I will be working on that this week...seeing as I have a few days off. Anyway time for some spoilers of the new graphics.

So Enjoy!

Looking good, nice to see a bit orignality around here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Well I am here to show off some more tiles, hopefully not spoiling it too much.

The maps will be changed so don't believe that those maps will be in the game. Still have to redo some connection data though. Also I am planning to add in some new music, even though hex or sound edit (bad sound editor) are the only options.

If you recognise the music (when I put it in) it will be from Kirby Land II, not I xD (also learnt how to play it on piano first via sheet music :P)

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Almost a month since I last updated...

Well I would say it is about time to show some new screenshots of the hack, and two new supporter banners created by myself (didn't take long to make at all).

Your Grandfather's House, you are living there for the time being.

Grass in the first town, but don't you need a Pokemon?

Just thought I might show the new connection.

The main part of the town, which I am thinking about adding in the Clock Town music from LoZ:MM.

Oh no, a pier. Make sure not to fall into the water.

Now...

https://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.0 Plasma Red Supporter1.png

I will show Cobalt Blue's banner when I update on that hack, but if you wish for a copy, please don't be afraid to PM me for one.

So Enjoy!

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yay updates ftehw. Anywhos this is good but question will colbalt blue and plasma somehow intertwine the stories? Like play through one to get one side of the story and play through the other to get that side? Just askin nd BOL!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    To be GBC's hack I see it well, because almost I never see any and for what seems, they are difficult to do luck!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I think you wanted the game to look more colorful, right? Cause it really does!
    Although it now looks a bit too bright (the bright greens) in my opinion, but meh... XP
    At least, it's good to know you still manage to update, in the middle of everything ;)

But, about the music, are you really planning to add some new BGMs? It'd be cool.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I\'d like to congratulate you Blazichu, on all of hard work you\'ve been doing over the years xD

Anymore news?

Celebi

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back